LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 3 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 3 Aug 2010 00:57
CK, I agree with YOUR ending. I'm a M/F or F/F type of guy, but in this case those Peep Toms should of been given a good dose of the paddle on their bare asses. I'm sure the girls didn't get it bare in the movie because it would had changed the rating.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#22 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 13:48
can anybody help me to find a story like this: (it's my obsession)
a shy, almost effeminate teenaged boy, under the severe woman control. She spanks him, she humiliate and mocking him because of his big fleshy, plump,resilient buttocks...?

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 14:02
what really pushes my buttons are domestic discipline stories. Ones about long married couples who practice the art of spanking in all its forms. A particular button however, gets pushed by the "phonecall" scenario. "I'll be home in 15 minutes, I expect you to be waiting for me with your nose in the corner" kind of phone call. This is total fantasy for me because it is something that;s NEVER going to happen in real life, another wanna be, married to a total vanilla.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 21:05
Isn't it something how we all are interested in the same topic "spanking" but we have so many different scenarios that really hit our hot buttons. Who knows why we get turned on by these different scenarios we just do. Mine is the sorority pledge getting paddled. I remember when I was about 5 years old, I'm 63 so you do the math. I had a female cousin who pledged a sorority. They must of really used the paddles for initiations back then. I remember her telling my mom on Sunday after church that her butt was still sore from Friday nights paddling. I asked what she was talking about and I was told to mind my business and not to listen to adults conversations by my mom. My cousin smiled and said to me, "we have rules to follow all week and on Friday night we all get spanked if we break the rules." I didn't say another word or ask another question. To this day, I think that is part of the reason the sorority scenario is my hot button. I was born a spankO, but my cousin the pledge was how I was influenced with the sorority obsession.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 06:18
dicyverges:
can anybody help me to find a story like this: (it's my obsession)
a shy, almost effeminate teenaged boy, under the severe woman control. She spanks him, she humiliate and mocking him because of his big fleshy, plump,resilient buttocks...?

Mmm, I might have something for you. My submissive males aren't effeminate, per se, but they do tend toward shyness, and I've made it a point to go into sensual detail in describing the male body as well as the female (maybe turning myself slightly gay in the process). There's one story I did in response to someone else' writing prompt about a Robin-type getting thrashed by a female supervillain that I think you'd enjoy. I'll host it here as soon as I can get around to submitting my stuff.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#26 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 14:22
thank you SNM,
I 'll wait for your story, i'm a writer too, but in italian language. You can guess that my hero, the protagonist of my stories, is the callipygian, shy teenager forced to expose his plump, resilient, ample buttocks to a severe woman gaze...... and offer them to her cane.
I'd like to read something similar by another point of view, written by another author..... The pleasure of reading in this genre of literature is increased by knowing that another writer share with us our fantasy....(even if he do that only by courtesy)

I beg your pardon for my english....
I read it much better than i write

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 16:45
A typical recurring fantasy for me is the known third party: that wild card spanker that somehow gets drawn into the couple's game.

As for a highly unlikely "I sometimes wish the world was like this." fantasy, I would have to admit that I wish we lived in a society where spanking was something that could be discussed even more openly than regular sex.

ppanther
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 7 Aug 2010 16:43
My favorite fantasy involves being spanked by a young, attractive student teacher at school. When I was in school, all the female teachers and students had to wear skirts or dresses, no shorts or slacks at this time. In elementary school, the teachers were not careful how they sat, and often I as able to see their stocking tops and attached garters, no pantyhose at this time. Later in junior high school, the girls started wearing stockings as well and I was often treated to glimpses of their stockings and garters. One time in elementary school, I had a teacher who would give students a birthday spanking across her lap. Since my birthday was in October, I got a spanking over her lap. From then on, I have had a fantasy of being spanked over the lap of an attractive woman who is wearing stockings and garters. In my favorite scenario, I get a bare bottom spanking over her lap. Before I bend over her lap, she pulls up her skirt or dress and I see her stocking tops and garters and I lay over her nylon-clad lap. I also have the fantasy of spanking a young woman over my lap and when I pull up her skirt, she has on stockings and garters. Anyone interested in playing out this scenario?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 8 Aug 2010 03:17
ATTENTION: PPANTHER
I didn't have a fantasy on exactly this, but I was lying, in reality, across her bare thighs. This is better than nylon-clad lap.

AnneC
Female Member

England
#30 | Posted: 11 Aug 2010 13:33
I'm sure my fantasies aren't original but here goes. I do enjoy stories where young adults are reduced to being treated as children i.e. the snooty young woman losing her glamorous clothes including sexy undies, and having to wear a very short plain cotton dress with her hair in plaits or the cocky young man put back into short trousers and has to display his well slapped legs. The setting could either be a reformatory or maybe they are in charge of a strict young governess, nothing too extreme but some public humiliation......!

Page  Page 3 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 12
carto75, fiestee, Joechangiowa, kanestrokes, kenjperr, njrick, rockytop, saxes626, spankedbywife, TheStingfan, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9