The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 2 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 04:51
I only spank and chastise in my fantasies. I am a spanking "virgin". I am happily married, but my wife is strictly a vanilla.

I was getting old when I finally got around to the business of finding myself a mate, so I did not think that it was realistic to "hold out" for a spanko wife. When I met an attractive immigrant to Sweden (I am Swedish) from Vietnam, I jumped at the chance. Even though Thi is a vanilla.

Thi is a ray of sunshine in my life. And she has such an adorable bottom. I can at least fantasize about spanking it.

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Jul 2010 05:08
If I had to pick ONE favorite, I'd have to say it would be more of a type of story/setting than something very, very specific. It would be where the person being spanked/chastised has had the tables turned ... they are generally in a position where they are in charge and now find themselves "forced" to submit to someone else.

It could be a schoolteacher being punished by an irate parent of a student.

Perhaps a boss who has patted the behind of his secretary once too often.

A mother-in-law or father-in-law caught by their "in-law" child, say cheating on their spouse, and having to submit.

The power reversal is rather exciting to me.

Dan

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 03:26
dan2bend
Yes, reversing the roles is exciting, psychologically. Especially if the schoolteacher who suddenly and unexpectedly finds herself on the receiving end, is an attractive young woman.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 03:29
Dan, there was a series about children spanking their parents and in laws written by a naughtybrad. I think it was called New Families. Not sure if it's here, but it was quite a lot of fun.

blackjack57
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 05:41
My favorite scenario is based on a story I read in Mr. magazine many moons ago. It involved two neighboring couples, whose wives, in the course of conversation learned that both were spanked from time to time by their respective husbands. The husbands meant the spankings to be for punishment but usually the sessions ended up in becoming more sexual than serious. Long story short, they ended up with an arrangement where each husband sent his wife to the other whenever he decided she needed a punishment spanking. The offending wife would carry over a note from her spouse denoting what type and how severe the spanking should be. The wives felt like, even though this was a very embarrassing arrangement, it helped them become better women and wives. For some reason this scenario struck a chord with me and has become my "go to" favorite ever since. I have toyed with many variations on this theme, with my vanilla wife the star of most of these fantasies. I regard it as an "oldie but a goodie"!

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 24 Jul 2010 19:26
I find it surprising that no one has mentioned "Birthday Spankings" yet. My favorite is and always will be the sorority initiation as I stated in my earlier post, but birthday spankings for 16 and old girls is a close second. I witnessed an old high school friend getting a good hard birthday spanking from her boyfriend many years ago. I have that etched in my memory for life.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 05:38
Yes, Birthday Spankings are up there. I once read something about one, although it was presented as real life, I'm certain it was fiction. To put in a little plug for myself the next Spank Shop (#19) will involve Birthday Spanking, so keep an eye out spankdaddy.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 23:27
The incident in which I discovered my fetish involved birthday spanking. On my sixth birthday my Kindergarten teacher, who was an attractive young woman asked me playfully - "Henrik, since it is your birthday today - do you want a birthday kiss or a birthday spanking?" And I got this wonderful feeling between my legs when I heard her say the word "spanking"! That was the first time that I can remember that I was sexually aroused. So, yes, birthday spankings are exciting for many of us. Although they are not what I fantasize about. There has to be en element of discipline involved for me to get excited by a fantasy.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 15:41
spankdaddy:
My favorite is the sorority pledge getting an inititation paddling with the sorority paddle. She is bent over holding her ankles and her bottom is bare. I also like when she has to crawl through the legs of the big sisters, while they set her bottom on fire with their paddles. It's nice when the frat boys from a visiting fraternaty visit to help with the inititation ceremonies. The Slime Bowl movie clip still excites me and I've seen it over a 1000 times. Damn I get turned on just writing about it.

Yes, that's an interesting scene although it would've been better if (A) the focus hadn't cut to the dorky guys clandestinely watching the paddling; and (B) if the paddlings had been bare-bottom rather than over the pledges' scanty panties.

I did like the fact that the pledgemistress effectively conceded that she simply enjoyed paddling pretty pledges.

Of course, from my personal perspective the girls (older sisters and pledges too) should have administered pants-down paddlings to the 'peeping tom' guys after they'd caught them--that's how I'd have written it...

--C.K.

dicyverges
Male Member

Italy
#20 | Posted: 2 Aug 2010 21:02
my favourite fantasy is :
a teenaged,shy, sissy, big bottomed boy spanked by a severe beautiful woman in front of a girl ( he is in love with her... ) the two women look at his plump big almost feminine buttocks

Page  Page 2 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
aka, davenhall, dund93, DurableGents, fearlesspale, Forrange, Heroth, Lizchurch, myrkassi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9