LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 10 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#91 | Posted: 23 Jul 2012 20:32
Sparky sent my memory into action here, but I'm lost for the movie. I once saw (on the Internet) a spanking scene with a man spanking his wife standing next to a buckboard in town while all in town stood there and watched. He lifted her skirts and spanked her bloomers, when that was done, his hands went into the waistband of her bloomers and the film stopped there. I guess it was a tease snippet.

Had anyone ever seen that before?

There was another with a young girl putting a boy over her knee while sitting on a log. His pants were down along with his underwear. She spanks him with her hand and then makes a remark that there was no good wood around to use on him. He was trespassing by the way. She flips him off her lap and calls him by name, and that was it.

Never saw that one again either.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#92 | Posted: 24 Jul 2012 08:59
Westerns were great fodder for spankings on screen. I saw one in Alias Smith and Jones where one of the saloon girls (Candy) spanked a boy for muddying one of her dresses. I fantasised about being spanked by her for years after seeing that.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#93 | Posted: 24 Jul 2012 11:34
My earliest spanking fantasies- as early as age 10 or 11 involved living with Rock Stars, traveling with them on tour, whichever band was number one that week, usually the Beatles, who "had custody" of me. I was spanked regularly, usually for poor grades or undone chores, but it never did any good because good behavior would mean fewer spankings. I was always spanked in my bedroom, never the living room or kitchen, and there was always a post spanking goal setting discussion on how I would improve. but I had no interest in improving, that would mean fewer spankings.

Adult spanking fantasies involve Henry Miller or Anais Ninn types of erotic scenarios of/ from the 20s and 30s - the dark stranger, a writer or painter who approaches me in a bar or restaurant or at a party, we have a brief encounter- erotic spanking, slow and sensuous, sex. Perhaps I might be his muse or he mine and he or I would paint or write poems of our stormy relationship. Then we never see each other again, I look for him, but there is always another more interesting partner on the horizon. There may also be a third person in the mix to hold the tension. That person would keep the relationship in an unpredictable state of turmoil. Perhaps this third, a disciplinarian who sets deadlines for our art and punishes us.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#94 | Posted: 25 Jul 2012 02:26
I don't know which western was being referred to earlier, but I remember John Wayne giving Maureen O'Hara a spanking at the end of the movie, McLintock. You can find it on YouTube.

drkeate
Male Author

England
#95 | Posted: 25 Jul 2012 07:35
One of my favourites (but I can't work out how to write it) is of a meek hen-pecked husband, a bank manager say, who is kidnapped by a gang of bank robbers. One of the gang is his exact double, and takes his place both at the bank, to oversee the robbery, and in bed. Naturally his wife gets the surprise of her life when her husband siuddenly switches from a mild-mannered man to a dominant who will take no nonsense from her. The surprise is very unpleasant at first, but soon becomes very exciting.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#96 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 17:05
dicyverges:
can anybody help me to find a story like this: (it's my obsession)
a shy, almost effeminate teenaged boy, under the severe woman control.

I remember a story by Dominic Black that is exactly like that- it is entitled A Well Spanked Bottom.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#97 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 18:11
ffrosstie:
The best position in my opinion is to have the offender straddle a horse. It gives the best position for both spanking and vision.

Anybody familiar with any stories that may have elements of this theme?

Check out Watcher's A Computer Glitch- you will not be disappointed.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#98 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 18:20
galt54:
Fantasies about being spanked by a robot, or a spanking machine, just leave me cold. And fantasies about Nazi prison guards whipping prisoners in cncentration camps - or slave-owners whipping their slaves in the American South before the Civil War - even make me almost nauseous.

I so agree with you on this point, galt. There needs to be an emotional attachment between the spanker and spankee. I favor an element of justice, also. I like storytellers to convince me this man or woman needs/deserves a spanking and it can not be because the spanker wants to feel powerful- unless, the spankee grants that power and makes it consensual.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#99 | Posted: 29 Jul 2012 21:08
A good spanking scene that's really very cruel was the beginning of the movie Joe The King. This was directly by Frank Whaley and the scene was actually put in there because it actually happened to him. Joe I believe is 9 years old and is taken to the front of the class by his mean teacher played by Camryn Manheim.

The class is discussing jobs that parents hold, and Joe's dad Val Kilmer is the janitor at the school. He's also an alcoholic. Joe is embarrassed to say and begins telling tales about jobs. Finally one of the girls says his father cleans toilets. Joe then bops her on the head.

He's taken to the front of the class, his pants and undies whisked down together and over her knee. They show the shock on the kids faces, but that was the end of any spanking scenes after that. It's a really horrible scene prior to the spanking because Ms Manheim plays her part well.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#100 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 15:58
bendover:
He's taken to the front of the class, his pants and undies whisked down together and over her knee. They show the shock on the kids faces

That is horrible, B, some kids might never recover from an experience like that. I know I shared this catholic school story before, and your movie scene brought in back to me. I remember it like it was yesterday.

When I was in 5th grade, in a Catholic school in South Philly, we were a huge class more that 60 students. One day, Sister was in the middle of diagramming a sentence. One of the students, Chuckie, irritated Sister. He always seemed to be in trouble, but I never noticed exactly what he did to anger her, it must have been subtle, although, he was not very bright. He never did homework and usually failed tests.

Apparently, Sister had telephoned his home either the evening before or earlier that morning to complain of his behavior. Of course the class did not realize this until Chuckie's Mom knocked on the classroom door that day in the middle of the lesson and burst inside.

On the board ledge sat a long rubber-tipped pointer. It's primary purpose was to focus our attention on the information on the board. Sister occasionally used it to spank students, usually out in the hall or in the book room. It probably was made of maple- dense and unbreakable and about an inch thick.

His Mom surveyed the room, and made a beeline right to Chuckie, grabbed Chuckie's left arm just above his elbow, pulled him out of his desk and began a shrill lecture on obedience and respect. Each word of her diatribe was punctuated with a wild stroke of that pointer on Chuckie's bottom. He would wriggle and twist to break loose run a few steps before she blocked his escape in that maze of rows that was our classroom, the entire time he begged forgiveness, promised to be good, pleaded for her to stop as she marched him up and down each aisle ceremoniously striking him again and again on his dress pants bottom or the backs of his legs and thighs. He howled and pleaded and apologized, to no avail.

After about 5 minutes she had worked/spanked her son back up to the front of the room. She paused and ordered him to apologize to Sister, now he was sobbing heavily and out of breath, Chuckie delivered his heartfelt sorrow for his poor behavior..

Mom then grabbed him by the arm and swept him out the door. Sister, smiling grimly, did not miss a beat. She immediately returned to her grammar lesson.
True story! What amazed me the most? Chuckie was back in class after lunch, still boisterous, not showing the least bit of humiliation after being beaten by his mother in front of our whole class.

Page  Page 10 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Alef, Keith99, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9