LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

I would like to submit this question, top pick Spanking Museum

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 May 2015 20:43
We have a fantastic spanking library. If one started a SPANKING MUSEUM. What items would we seek to put into such a unique. I rely on our spanking community to come up with such ideas. What would we display. What art we wish to see. What lectures, would we like to talk about. What music we would like to listen to. Would we display our 'so called 'spanking toys'. Would we have a day of demonstrating our 'spanking technigue' from both 'bottoms', and tops' etc, etc, etc.

jonmontanavega
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 May 2015 23:58
Just the way Cooperstown has an exhibit of legendary broadcasters, there should be a display highlighting Exceptional Bloggers.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 May 2015 09:38
That's a great idea, Six. I'd be happy to loan the museum my small collection of spanking-related postcards, plus my favourite item, the National Lampoon cover which shows a maths professor giving a female student a bare-bottom otk spanking with a slide rule.

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 May 2015 10:12
Spencer paddle.

Sweetspot
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 9 May 2015 19:20
Upon landing at the John Wayne Airport you are immediately shuttled to your overnight accommodations at the Blue Hawaiian Resort. In the middle of the night guests are free to run into the wave pool in their night clothes and be dragged out, lectured and spanked by an Elvis impersonator. Adjacent to the resort is of course the Spanking Museum and Hall of Fame. You are greeted by friendly staff members costumed in a variety of school uniforms - from British public school to U.S. cheerleaders, etc. The tickets are not cheap but you know you are in for a real treat and a full day's worth of activities. You look at your guide book and ponder what to do first; there's the Ed West Wing of Spanking on Film, The Betty Page Wing of Spanking Erotica, The Tom Sawyer Wing, The Webmaster's Wing of Spanking Humor and Graphic Art and Harry's Vanilla Spanking Wing complete with Vanilla Spanking Ice Cream Parlor. If you want more than dessert there's the Hofbrauhaus in the basement. (the dungeon's in the sub-basement: What a photo opp!) There's also, as expected, the International Spanking Hall of Fame and a slew of interactive activities like the virtual dome, 360 theatre of corporal punishment and the ever popular spanking machines exhibit. Oh boy! Amelia Jane is the Spanko In Residence this month. Leave time to head out back to the Living Village, "Hi folks, I'm Mary Hathaway, here in 1830's Kentucky we wives sure got a lot of spankings." The Living Village includes school house, reform school, orphanage, and Nineteen Fifties household among other recreations. But don't try to get the docents out of character - just won't happen. Perhaps The Patting Zoo (don't ask) or Paddle Boats are your cup of tea. Hurry back into the main building for the 4 p.m. demonstration featuring Amelia, Sarah, Erica and Tubaman. You still have time to see both the permanent and temporary exhibits of artifacts: Wow! The coal shovel from McClintock! Ready to head back to the Resort? But wait what's that room next to the Barb Research Library? The Chross Education Center, hum....this could be interesting.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 May 2015 21:14
Sweetspot. , maybe we can go on that fabulous SHARK TANK program, I am sure they will give us the money to build such a Spanking Museum. Besides they have couple of attractive women on that show that I would love to give a knickers down six of the best strokes of the cane.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 May 2015 22:54
Sweetspot, that sounds more like SPANKING WORLD than a spanking museum. We just need to invent some rides. Your paddle boats are a great start. It's elementary to imagine a merry-go-round, only equipped with a distinctly different type of horse. Spanking-go-round anyone?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 10 May 2015 01:05
A copy of the original Spencer Spanking Plan. There was also a madam in Victorian London who ran an establishment catering to those who liked La Vice Anglais and she had an actual spanking machine, or flogging horse. Some of Algernon Swinburne's poetry, as he was known to enjoy being beaten, the original manuscript of Justine by De Sade, and also some of Masoch's poetry, as well as some classic spanking art.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 10 May 2015 05:45
Sweetspot:
Hurry back into the main building for the 4 p.m. demonstration featuring Amelia, Sarah, Erica and Tubaman.

Sarah? Sarah Gregory, I hope...

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 13 May 2015 02:21
The madam was Theresa Berkley, who is reportedly the originator of the classic phrase 'six of the best' - if a client wanted to give or recieve more than that, she charged extra. The Berkley Horse wasn't what we'd call a spanking machine, just an adjustable frame to which a spankee could be strapped to recieve punishment.

As for what we'd have in the museum, I'd hope for a collection of typical implements from different countries, and different periods in history, plus accounts of their use, punishment books etc.

I'd also encourage the formation of a reenactment society, recreating scenes of famous or typical scenes of punishment using those instruments for the entertainment and education of visitors...!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 4
brushonthebare, Draculus, dund93, Elorac, Flatfish, footynw, jakei57, jlix, kenjperr, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9