LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Tube

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 05:30
The old format was pretty good. Since they changed the web site, I have no use for it. I rarely go to it. There were some very good promo videos but are no longer on the site.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#12 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 07:52
I think ST is great. I agree there is plenty of rubbish on there but what is one persons dross, is another persons ultimate fantasy!

It is free, they add new clips all the time and...it is free! I go on there several times a week and just check out the 'newest clips'. I have also got my fave spankers (spanking couples) so it is easy for me to find them when I want to.

I for one would miss it greatly if it disappeared.

XxxX

medici
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 08:09
What no-one seems to appreciate about Spanking Tube is that it is a place where like-minded people can share their kink.. private individuals NOT ACTORS who are brave enough to share their spanking experiences with everyone.

Yes, there are 'professionals' on there but I think the majority of posters are brave souls, sharing their sometimes flabby non-model bodies to show us that spanking really exists and is not just fantasy.

How many here would care to let the wild world web see their overweight etc bodies naked?!

I am often jealous of people I see posting there. I am married to a vanilla lady so I don't get spanked!

So, lets admire those brave souls rather than castigate them for not acting as we think they should!

Rant over!
PS.. Yes, Wild world web was not a typo!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 13:25
medici:
So, lets admire those brave souls rather than castigate them for not acting as we think they should!

Thank you Medici, you said what was on my mind, but said it so much better than I would have managed.

What I like most about ST is the amateurs. What you can find are real bottoms, really turning pink under real spankings, with real reactions from both spankee and spanker. For me, those are the best! True, they are sometimes flabby bottoms, but they are bottoms connected to real people. As for acting, if the spanking is real then what you see is real. No commercial operation, however slick, however professional, can match reality. You have to hunt for it, but ST gives you reality like nowhere else.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 14:20
I agree there is some good stuff there if you search for it. But it got to the point where it seemed I'd already seen most of the good ones and downloaded the best of the best. I got out of the habit of visiting, but there could have been some good ones added since I last visited, so thanks for the reminder!

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 16:00
Robert 56. I CANNOT AGREE with you on SPANKING TUBE. I find a number of entertaining spanking videos to my liking. Since SPANKO'S come in a variety of spanking personnel, each chooses their likes and dislikes of this worthwhile 'spanking blog'. And I THANK, sincerely their head honcho. They do a remarkable job, and many a 'spanking video' of theirs, has given me SEXUAL, and EROTIC PLEASUTE.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 16:19
Well, I have to say that it is in fact free and I should have giving credit for that. So, I have to take back my statement with a bit of salt. There are some nice bottoms to be had on there.

medici
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 17:27
Thanks for your comment, Guy.

Had another thought about ST... I think it might also be used as a form of punishment.

How is that? I hear you ask.

Well, imagine having an audience SEE your punishment. Yup, humiliation.. but safely, anonymously.

I can head Dom/mes the world over saying, "This is not the first time I have punished you for this. So I am going to video your spanking and post it online for everyone to see!"

Gosh.. bet that gets all naughty boys and girls squirming with embarrassment!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 31 Jan 2015 01:15
I have a few comments here. (1) In my initial post I did indicate that I thought that 90 % of the stuff on ST was crap. That means that I gave them 10%. Now if you add up all of the videos currently on that site, I hedge a guess that 10% of that number would be a rather large number of videos. (2) I have not seen anything on there that , to me, even remotely resembles a "real punishment". Perhaps real punishment needs definition. To me "real punishment" means the corporal punishment of a minor probably mid teens or younger. Certainly, without consent. Everything on ST must be staged. So anybody having their "punishment" recorded would be doing so with their consent. I'm not sure how humiliating this is, it might be. Therefore I doubt that there is any "real punishment" taking place, just staged fictional disciplinary sessions.

medici
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 31 Jan 2015 08:06
So, you want to see real punishments of minors on a public website???!!

I would not want to see such video's on any site.

That sort of thing smacks of paedophilia. No thanks.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 1
Hoddle, jenjen0211, joedoakes, johnhenry7us, seacap63, silkyslim, wzudko
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9