The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you ever "switch"?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 13:09
I'm a switch and I think that many who are into spanking and such fall along the continuum between dominant and submissive. Most of the time I'm dominant and like to spank but at times, I yearn for a strict, younger woman of the kind I write about in my stories to take me in hand.

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 8 Feb 2015 01:41
I have switched a few times and have always enjoyed the experience.

I am now past the age at which it is likely to happen again, but the inclination has yet to disappear.

I have never felt that being spanked was an expression of anything other than enjoyment of the rapport with the spanker and the actual sensation of being spanked. I certainly didn't feel that it somehow diminished me to engage in this, although quite a few people were quite vocal about their disdain for male switches (but not, strangely, for Ladies who switch).

It also helped to know what that role involved on those occasions when I was the spanker.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 9 Feb 2015 02:29
It's been my observation that a number of people who are into spanking specifically are switches. The same cannot be said for BDSM in general. Maybe it's because spanking can be about sensuousness and physical sensation and BDSM is about power exchange.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 4 Jun 2015 19:38
Mainly switch when I play, but really a bottom at heart. As it were.

supermario
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 5 Jun 2015 23:05
I'm very definitely a bottom, I think it's because deep down I'm still a little boy at heart. Also I believe that little girls grow up and become mums. Us Little boys, well our toys get more expensive. We do not grow up, we merely age.
Also coupled to that is the fact I was raised in a patriarchal society, meaning my father was the head of the home but my mother was the disciplinarian. At boarding school I found the same thing, our hostel had house parents, usually a head of department teacher couple, again only the most severe infractions were handled by the house father. Mostly the house mother handled everything from a band-aid plaster on your finger to lowering your trousers and underwear to your knees and using her hairbrush on your bare tush. At primary school in the four years at boarding school I was only punished by my house mother, on an average of once every 10 days or so.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 7 Jun 2015 19:57
I'd love to, but it's a bit like owning two cars...I just couldn't afford it.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 7 Jun 2015 20:18
Much like kdpierre. Easier, and meets my general inclination, to bottom. However I have spanked a very few female friends because they wanted me to, and I admit I enjoyed it.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 7 Jun 2015 23:22
This is not that tough a question as I am mostly a top and identify myself as being a spanker, but since my wife is a vanilla (who has let me spank her a few times) something else would not benefit us. I have drifted more to a switch mentality as I can see myself getting spanked, but do not like to see other men getting spanked. So I would also have to say that it would more depend on how you came into the scene. I enjoy otk to women by men or women and find that aspect of spanking to be my passion. I am not into spanking as discipline as a natural top or dom so parts of the scene are foreign to me as well. I tend to believe that a spanking has many unseen causes that excite or repulse everyone differently. For me it was position and submission not about the pain, marks, tears or even control that excited me, but rather that she (my partner) would allow herself to be spanked because it pleased me and she wanted to please me. Have a great day.
Jim

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#19 | Posted: 8 Jun 2015 01:14
I am what i am, have learned to accept who i am, been blessed to have been supported through this journey, so in answer to question, no i do not switch.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 14 Jun 2015 02:49
Well stated Rosie, I too am what I am. Nite.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
bobbyp27, Carlsbad, curiousnick, Derrick30, Steve0958
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9