LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First spanking you witnessed ?

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Glowingmoons
Male Author

England
#41 | Posted: 14 Jan 2018 05:41
In the final year of primary school the Headmistress was extremely annoyed with her class - the class that I was in - and proceeded to give us whole class caning. There were about thirty of us and we all queued up on one side as she gave each pupil one stroke on the left hand before they returned to their desk. This happened in about 1955; I don't remember it being very painful but I do remember that she was very accurate and was able to cane the tips of the two longest fingers. This happened on two occasions while I was there. Girls and boys were caned alike.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 15 Jan 2018 01:45
Cannot understand caning hands. Why injure our most important tool The tool that made us human. Especially when we all carry around a muscular well padded behind made to be smacked. Just me thinking out loud. Nite

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 15 Jan 2018 03:16
I never have liked caning or punishing of the hands, it's too easy to injure someone. Especially when you have a behind seemingly made just for the purpose of spanking.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 15 Jan 2018 10:09
yankee:
Cannot understand caning hands. Why injure our most important tool The tool that made us human. Especially when we all carry around a muscular well padded behind made to be smacked.

stevenr:
I never have liked caning or punishing of the hands, it's too easy to injure someone. Especially when you have a behind seemingly made just for the purpose of spanking.

Totally agree. Added to which, spanking a bottom is way sexier and one hell of a lot more fun - for both participants, one hopes....

blimp
Male Author

England
#45 | Posted: 15 Jan 2018 12:47
The first spanking I witnessed I was three or four and it happened when a little girl called Bridie smashed a record over my head. She got a spanking and I was told off too. Bridie's mum used to look after me as my own mother worked irregular hours. It had no effect upon me because I was too young to appreciate its significance. In any case the woman was both ugly and horrible and used to try and get me to eat raw potato!

By the time I was six I had started to enjoy being spanked. The doctor's daughter at the end of the road liked to play "doctors and nurses". I was always the "patient" and for some reason "patients" were always spanked over the "doctors" lap. I can never remember spanking her as obviously "patients" weren't allowed to spank the "doctor" but sometimes the "doctor" ended up spanking the "nurse". The "nurse" was the little Irish Catholic girl who lived next door. I didn't really get into spanking until I was eight or nine. Maybe I was a late developer!?

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#46 | Posted: 15 Jan 2018 13:04
Glowingmoons:
n the final year of primary school the Headmistress was extremely annoyed with her class - the class that I was in - and proceeded to give us whole class caning. There were about thirty of us and we all queued up on one side as she gave each pupil one stroke on the left hand before they returned to their desk. This happened in about 1955; I don't remember it being very painful but I do remember that she was very accurate and was able to cane the tips of the two longest fingers. This happened on two occasions while I was there. Girls and boys were caned alike.

A similar incident occurred at my school in South London sometime in the early 60's. The implement used though was a slipper and applied to the bottom of each of the boys in the class. When he had finished punishing the boys (I recall that I was the last but one to get it), the exhausted teacher then gave the girls a written punishment. I remember one of the girls complaining that it was unfair and that she would far rather have been spanked.

Glowingmoons
Male Author

England
#47 | Posted: 17 Jan 2018 06:10
Whole class hand caning :

Being a fan of the concept and practice of caned bottoms I completely agree with the comments made about the whole class caning. I will say in defence of our dear Headmistress that she probably wanted to get through it quickly and the business of getting each pupil to bend over and keep still may have been simply too slow. Oddly I don't think she was into the 'sexier' aspects of the practice 😳😊!

At secondary school I witnessed my first slippering and this was definitely on the bottom and thoroughly enjoyed by the rest of the class. One of our number was caught adding his initials to the many carved into the desk top and though the English master admired the skill of the carver he didn't like the choice of canvass. So the boy was invited out to the front to bend over for the most almighty whack I ever saw. Fortunately he was blessed with an amply sized bottom to absorb this colossal hit! The visual aspects of this and other slipperings were not lost on us and had a lot to do with our developing sexual awareness.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#48 | Posted: 23 Jan 2018 23:28
I was probably ten at the time. This was in te late 60's! I lived in a small town that sat on the Park System. In that park was a swimming lake. College kids from the local University were most often the lifeguards. Now, though the lake was big, it was also quite shallow in the swimming area, and diving was forbidden. Several High School girls would run past the lifeguard and dive anyways, probably to rile him and get his attention, which they did. One girl, a tall blond haired (tied in a pony-tail) girl in a red two-piece, despite threats from the red-faced lifeguard, kept doing it until he lost his temper. On her last dive, he followed and came out of the water with said blond in hand. His right held her arm, but his left had her bottoms at the back and he wedgied her up onto her toes as he propelled her forward. It was her bared skin that actually grabbed all my attention and we all watched, riveted to the scene unfolding. Despite her screams that she was all-bare "back there" and that it hurt, he kept on to the guard shack where he sat on the white painted wooden bench and drew her down across his knee. I remember he landed around five sound smacks to her bared backside at which point she was sobbing and offering no fight whatsoever. He drew her up and hugged her like she was a child and after she sobbed an apology, he let her stand, "fix" her suit bottoms, and rush on her way, to the applause of all those still watching.

talltexsn
Male Member

USA
#49 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 01:33
Early in kindergarten around the age of five, I witnessed an incident that left an indelible impression on me... that being the heart stopping, adrenaline surging sight of an unfortunate classmate taken forcibly by the arm to the Principal's office for a paddling. What I recall so vividly is our teacher, a nice lady I remember being very fond of, practically dragging the young man away to his apparent doom; scolding him for whatever offence he had committed while he pleaded, begged and did his best to avoid being spanked. I remember he was crying... "No... No... I don't want to get a paddling! Please don't spank me!" You could have poured ice-water into my veins and I am quite sure I wouldn't have noticed. The disciplinary tableau unfolding in front of me literally had a galvanizing effect. I distinctly recall the sudden sense of acute alarm I felt... that I in fact would surely somehow be next. I was certain she would return for me, though I hadn't done a thing. That often irrational, panicky fear of thinking you are next for punishment during childhood, is something a lot of spanko's can identify with. Perhaps it is one of those experiences we share that could be found as a common denominator for those of us with a fascination for the disciplinary act of spanking. In any event, we could plainly hear him all the way down the hall, even worse a few minutes later we all heard the paddle pops and his howls as he was paddled. I recollect it was only two or maybe three pops and he was crying lustily long before they even landed... but it was decidedly more so afterwards and THAT was scary. Even though it was him and not me I remember how embarrassed I felt for him, yet inexplicably for myself as well. I've always lived with a weird sort of transference when something embarrassing happens to somebody else in my presence... a hyper sense of empathy perhaps, often feeling as embarrassed as the unfortunate person themselves. When he was brought back to class a little later, everyone KNEW of course exactly what had happened; somehow that made it even worse. The public shame afterwards I'm sure was almost as embarrassing to him as having been taken to the office for a spanking in the first place. To the best of my memory, that was my first time to actually witness another kid getting spanked... or hear one at least. It made an indelible impression on me and in many ways, I'm not sure hearing it wasn't worse than actually seeing it... my imagination probably made it out even worse than it was, but it was traumatic enough just like it happened. Seems inconsequential, written down like this in black and white but who knows? I've held the memory this long so there must be a reason it stuck with me all these years. No doubt the fear and embarrassment, the worry of what might be in store for my own little behind, made a lasting impression.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 02:38
talltexsn
No doubt the fear and embarrassment, the worry of what might be in store for my own little behind, made a lasting impression.

I saw things in Grade School that have stayed with me for over 50 years. Whenever a student was taken to the hall for a paddling, and this stayed the same all the way through High School, the class would be so quiet you could literally hear a pin drop. We wanted to hear everything that happened. Each of us was fascinated when someone else got paddled, it was less fascinating when it was you.

Page  Page 5 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 18
azotainas, ellisb22, faygrim, Flavius, insonia, john0918, knicks604, paradoxu, Slis345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9