The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First spanking you witnessed ?

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 6 May 2014 14:33
I think the first public spanking of my form at my very kind and pleasant primary school was mine.
It wasn't severe but very embarrassing.
We were doing a spelling quiz and I found them easy and usually came first, I had finished and was bored and spoke to my friend sitting next to me.
The teacher told me off and added that I was always doing that-I never realised.
I was called out in front of a mixed class of 10yos, he took a slipper out of his desk that previously he had only waved about as a threat, and told me to bend over.
He gave me one whack, it stung a bit and told me to get up. He asked if it hurt, but as I hesitated he said that as I couldn't make up my mind I'd better have another one.
I bent over and received a harder whack.
I stood up and was very red faced from embarrassment-the spanks had stung but weren't too bad.
he said that my bottom should now be as red as my face-cue laughter.
I sat down.
At the end of the lesson my friends asked if it had hurt-I said not very much -just stung.
One of my friends said-" I'd have said No to him."
I replied that I'd wanted to but I thought about it and realised that if I said that he may just very well hit me really hard. I certainly wasn't going to say yes which is why I hesitated.
I can still remember that almost sixty years later, presumably because of the embarrassment of being the only pupil of my year to be slippered in front of a mixed class. It actually didn't hurt but just stung-perhaps I was a spanko even then.In those days much boys' literature was about schools in which canings and spankings were frequently described, and I enjoyed reading about them.
It did make me think about disturbing my friends when they were working and I'd finished, so it had the desired effect.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 6 May 2014 17:24
I was a participant in the first over the knee spanking I ever witnessed. It was in my first year at school (aged 5) and the teacher who young and pretty - she married about three years later so I would guess she was in her early 20s - threatened to spank the whole class unless we behaved. I cannot remember what we did, but she lined us up - there would have been about 35 of us, boys and girls - and put us over her knee one by one for a single slap on the trousers or skirt bottom. Even at that age I remembered having a fascination with the idea of spanking, and being quite excited watching the others get their slap. However, I was also quite surprised when it came to my turn to discover that the slap actually hurt, although I doubt she actually smacked us very hard. I have no idea what I did expect it to feel like. We all adored her, so I cannot imagine that the class had got out of control, and I have often wondered, in retrospect, whether she may have been a bit of a spanko. I have no recollection of her ever spanking or smacking any of us on any other occasion - unlike the sadistic bitch we had two years later.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 11 May 2014 13:43
As I remember I was in kindergarten in an all girl's school. A couple girls got smacked on the playground on the legs with rubber shower shoes which were very common there. As I remember spanking was very common there.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 18 Jun 2014 19:20
The first spanking I ever witnessed was when I was a 12 year old school-boy in England. Three teen-age school-girls ages 13, 14, and 15 were caught smoking by the headmaster. They assembled the whole school early one morning, and brought the three teen-age girls to the front. Where each in turn was made to bend over a two foot high stool. There dress or skirt was raised waist high, their knickers were taken down. And each received 'six of the best' strokes upon their bare tender bottoms. I loved every moment of their painful ordeal. I have never forgotten to this very day, this sexual and erotic spanking scene.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 18 Jun 2014 22:40
The first spanking I ever witnessed was also the first spanking I gave. I finally had my opportunity to do so (after many years of waiting) with a fellow spanko girlfriend I met in college.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 18 Jun 2014 23:56
I saw quite a few in my early years at school before it was banned in schools here. They weren't the classic pants down over the knee thing, though. The child was generally hauled up the front of the class and had their legs slapped by hand, some teachers used a ruler. The girls often lost out here because they wore dresses or skirts and if they had anything on their legs it was a thin pair of tights, the boys generally had thick cords covering their legs, although one teacher rolled up the bottoms of a boys pants and used a ruler on his bare calves and they were positively glowing by the time she was done.

Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#37 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 11:34
Bogiephil1
This was very funny to read because It reminds me of one time when my brother threw a heavy pot (from our garden) over the walls neighbour's garden and my mother just spotted the scene unexpectedly. So we all looked out the wall to see if It had ended in a disaster but It was my brother who ended Up getting trapped in a Big disaster. Nobody said anything, the neighbours werent there but my mum delivered a quick scolding and grabbed my brothers sleeve to stop him from running away then grabbed his back side of his trousers (where the elastic band or the belt should be), nearly raising him on the air, and soundly smacked his bottom with her hand palm quite a few times. Nothing ritualistic and not on the bare but It was loud and It made him wince. I dont think It was the first one but definitely the one I remember more vividly.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 6 Jan 2018 23:57
The first one I remember witnessing, (all the others involved me so I obviously didn't witness them" was in third grade during the 67-68 school year. We were filing out of the classroom for morning recess. Outside the classroom down the hall from mine, the teacher had a boy named Jeff bent over to be paddled. I have no idea what he did, but knowing Jeff as I did, nothing would surprise me. As we all watched, she gave him 4 or 5 licks, which he didn't seem to enjoy at all, then sent him on his way.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 11 Jan 2018 03:45
The first non-family spanking I witnessed was an old friend of ours. Our dads were stationed together in the military a few years earlier and they were passing through and spent the night with us. I was in the garage on the side of the house so I wasn't there at the moment the drama happened, so I had to pick up the information second-hand afterwards.

Apparently my brother and their son got caught screwing around setting a fire in the back yard (impulse control was an issue for my brother). They got hauled in through the back door. Dad yanked my brother upstairs while everybody else cleared out of the den so our guest could have a "discussion" with his son.

So I came blundering in from the garage. There was a long hallway, with an immediate door to the right leading to the den (no open floor concept). The door was always open but for some reason it was suddenly closed. I remember thinking that was weird as I opened it and went blundering in with my Coke in hand.

The next few seconds are still etched in my memory 40+ years later. I opened the door to see our buddy with his jeans and underwear dropped. I literally was looking straight at his naked butt (which had a red stripe cutting across it). He was grabbing his ankles and his dad was behind him, in the process of swinging his belt. I heard the snapping noise as it landed and his grunt. Whatever he'd done his dad was pissed!

Of course they both whipped their heads around and I beat a hasty retreat back into the hallway. I found everyone else in the kitchen, so that's where I got caught up on what I'd missed. The door between the kitchen and den was closed as well, and they were pretending not to hear the whacks from next door. I could also hear Dad on a rampage upstairs.

I surreptitiously counted hearing 6 whacks of the belt in the den. So counting the swat i witnessed and the 1 he'd already received, he probably got 8 altogether. Then the door I'd barged through was opened and we watched dad frog-marching his son towards the stairs. He was placed in solitary confinement for the rest of the evening in with my brother in his room and neither of them came back downstairs.

The whole subject was studiously avoided; we all pretended that nothing unusual had just happened the rest of their visit (although his little sister seemed pretty cheerful that her big brother had gotten thrashed).

Eric
Male Member

USA
#40 | Posted: 12 Jan 2018 02:49
the first one I remember witnessing was my five so your old sister. I was next, and she witnessed me getting it a lot more often than I did her, because she didn't get it all that often.

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
bbnebraska12, Bedhand, Dufus, kenjperr, reqressor, rudabega, rufus, Salguod, Schoyce1, spankedbywife, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9