The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First spanking you witnessed ?

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 00:18
Mindancer, I don't actually remember the spanking itself. I remember telling my Mom that I had got spanked when I got home from school that day, so it must have happened. If I had to guess, I would say that the teacher used her hand instead of going for the paddle. She had a quick temper.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 00:22
When I was in elementary school, I think it's accurate to say the kids considered a teacher "mean" or "nice." No teacher was in the middle, they were classified in kids' minds one or the other. For a year and a half I had a mean teacher, but this was merited solely because of yelling at the kids quite often. That was until one day in third grade (age 8).

One of two twin girls (they were not favorites of the teacher), was apparently being too talkative in class. I didn't notice that things had gone too far, so when the incident started it was a bit of a shock. I guess she had been warned once too many times, and all of a sudden the teacher hauled her out the classroom door into the hallway. The class, left behind sitting there, fell into immediate silence as all ears strained. It didn't take good hearing, though, to hear the several loud smacks and wails from outside the door. The teacher marched the poor girl back in not 15 seconds later. She was crying loudly. The teacher, clearly no less angry, said, "Now that's the kind of noise I like to hear."

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#13 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 12:28
I must have been about 6 years old when I saw corporal punishment administered for the first time. In British schools back in the 50's it was commonplace. In the infants classes the teachers were all female and their preferred method of correction was to lift the back of a boy's short trousers and smack the back of his legs. Not exactly a spanking but CP nevertheless. When I was a bit older I saw a number of actual spankings at both my junior and senior school where the slipper and cane were in regular use. It was rare to witness a caning though as these were usually delivered in the privacy of the headmaster's study.

james01
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 14:33
I guess I may have seen an occasional spanking as a kid, and in our school the nuns would give smacks on the bottom from time to time, but it was mostly a single whack. The first real spanking I witness was when I was around 12. I was returning a borrowed cake pan (it was some special shape) to our neighbor. We kids in the neighborhood knew that the Ds were spanked, there was one of those "tourist" paddles in the kitchen with the 4 kids' names on 1 side and "For the cute deer with the bear behind" and a picture of a deer/bear on the other. Anyway, I got to the front door, which was open, and looked through the screen door, and saw the oldest girl, on whom I had the worst crush, over her mom's knee, with her skirt flipped up and her panties down, getting scolded and paddled quite soundly. I froze until it was over. then waited a few minutes and knocked, returned the pan and bolted. I never told anyone what I had witnessed, but I am convinced it confirmed my spanko interest forever more.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 15:14
Wheatwine:
The teacher pulled out her paddle from a desk drawer, leaned over the desk and smacked him between the shoulders.

If that was my child she'd have been looking through the employment section of the paper. That is after I wrote a letter to the school board. That's just not right.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 16:49
bendover, I agree with you, but remember I'm a senior citizen now. This happened in a totally different era. I was in the second grade in 1954-55, when this sort of thing was accepted. I used to stay with a retired county superintendent of schools. He told me horror stories about his experiences as a teacher during World War II. the principal employed by the high school he worked for, could only be described as a sadistic brute. He would walk into a classroom, yank a boy who was doing nothing out of his seat by the front of his shirt, and slap his face, hard. he got by with this because, with so many men serving in the armed forces, the school needed warm bodies to fill the positions. The principal finally went too far when he knocked down a handicapped teacher. Even then, he kept his job until the end of the school year. However, his contract wasn't renewed the next year. I would like to tell you these were isolated cases, but I know of others. The principal I mentioned was just the worst I ever heard of.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 17:30
We had a coach who worked as a homeroom monitor once in a while. He liked to do the face slapping. Then he was all nice and talkative. Yes, I agree with the senior citizen thing, but my comment was just "At The Time" type thing. A parent should never allow anyone to do that to their child. I've seen some horror stories in my time as well. Many people believe that bare bottom spankings didn't happen in front of the class, and that it's just a fantasy of theirs, but they're wrong. Back in the 50's especially parents, principals, and teachers were very strict. They got away with quite a bit.

Anyway, I don't want to deviate from the main topic. Sorry. Back to the original post.

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#18 | Posted: 28 Apr 2014 17:31
Well the first non-family spanking I witnessed was in Kindergarten. That would place it in the 1977-1978 time period. A girl in my class was late but also refused to come into the school when she was asked to by a staff member. My classmate had been playing on a gain (12 foot) snow hill in the playground. When another staff member brought her to the classroom our teacher took her over to the piano bench, sat down, lift my classmate up and over her lap and delivered ten hard smacks to the bottom. The rest of the class was seated in a circle and I must admit I was right beside the piano bench so I got quite a front row seat!

catmama
Female Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 29 Apr 2014 03:09
I didn't actually witness it, but I heard it. I was in the 5th grade and one of the boys in class hadn't done hits homework, again. I was already scared of this teacher. She took him into the cloakroom and we heard her tell him to touch his toes. She had picked up the yardstick from the chalkboard and we heard her smacking him with it. He started to cry out when she struck and begging her to stop. He was crying and pleading and I was shaking all over. She broke the yardstick and yelled at him for breaking it. I was terrified. It didn't intrigue me the way stories, and spanking in pictures or on the TV or in movies did. It just scared me. I had never been spanked.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#20 | Posted: 29 Apr 2014 10:28
Catmama...isn't it strange how both you and i were horrified by seeing/hearing our first spankings? I was born a spanko. I would have expected to be fascinated and enthralled by the experience but, like you, I was left terrified.

Perhaps it is because, in my spanko brain, they are given with love and caring - they are not meant to be harsh acts of violence. Also, in my case, it was a M/m spanking...which never has appealed to me. Seeing that first spanking didn't in any way diffuse my love of the kink but it certainly didn't enhance it either.

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 22
bbnebraska12, brodiejlb, cheerios3833, ldbill
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9