LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First spanking you witnessed ?

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 09:02
The first spanking I remember witnessing was at Infant School when I was about 6 maybe 7 years old. i think we as a class were playing up, excited or something. I remember it being a dark, rainy kind of UK day, lights on in the classroom. The teacher was a Mrs King, probably the only teacher I didn't like and was a bit scared of, most teachers at that age were nice but with her I didn't want to go to school. This would have been about 1959 and she was I would guess in her 30s and possibly quite attractive but I was too young to notice.
Anyway, this afternoon we must have been noisy or not taking notice. i don't remember this boy, I can't remember his name, but let's say Ian, being anymore naughty than the rest of us. Suddenly she moved her wooden chair from behind her desk and into the middle of the space in front of the rows of desks and between the blackboard. She sat down and called Ian out to the front of the class and without further words put him across her lap and started hand spanking his bottom, over his regulation grey shorts. I had never seen this sort of thing happen before, never even seen anyone slapped at that time, so we as a class were stunned and just looked on in silence as far as I remember. I don't recall Ian crying. I think it worked and quietened the class down, so effective !
What was your earliest memory of spanking ?

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#2 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 10:40
My first (and only) was when i was 8 years old and had just started junior school. I had my first male teacher...a big, gruff man who constantly smoked a pipe. About 3 days in, he lost his temper with a mouthy boy, hauled him up by the back of his collar, threw him forward over the desk and whacked him on his grey shorts about 4 times. Big hearty spanks that filled the classroom and had me staring in terrified awe. Even though i already knew i was a spanko by then, it frightened the life out of me....i trembled whenever the man came near me. But he must have known i was scared because he never once raised his voice to me and indeed, use to go out of his way to wink and smile at me. He became my favourite teacher in he end.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 10:57
The first actual spanking I personally witnessed was when I was nine or ten. I'd "heard" some from outside someone's house or inside from someone's bedroom but, other than a little kid getting a smack or two on their bottoms from their Moms in public, I'd never actually seen one. I was in my front yard with a friend and my Mom was watering some of her plants. A young mother was walking down the street with a little boy of about four or five and she stopped to talk to my Mom about something and the conversation got involved. The little boy got antsy and tugged at him mother's skirt and she shushed him. He evidently needed to pee but couldn't or wouldn't say so so he wandered over to the side of our house out of his mother's sight, dropped his shorts and peed against the side of our house. My friend and I could see him and his mother, seeing our expressions, came around to see what he was doing. Outraged, she dragged him over to our front steps and sat down, taking him over her lap. His pants were already down of course, so she only had to secure him, squalling and protesting, over her lap and then delivered about twenty or so well-aimed spanks to his bouncing, little, bare buttocks, turning them quite pink while he howled his head off. He kicked one of his shoes off while she spanked him and when she let him up, he did the classic "spanking dance", hopping around and rubbing his reddened, little buns with both hands while crying loudly. My mom had joined us to watch this amazing spectacle and I looked at her, noticing a satisfied smirk on her face. The young mother apologized profusely while her offspring danced around awkwardly, nearly tripping over the shorts now around his ankles. She pulled up his pants and shushed him, promising him another spanking when they got home, prompting a round of begging and pleading from him between sobs. She ignored his pleas, noticing his shoe was missing and demanding to know what happened to it and he shrugged his shoulders helplessly. I had seen it land in our hedge and went over and fetched it and gave it to her and she thanked me, calling me "such a nice young man" and prompting another smirk from my Mom. She led/dragged him by the hand, bawling and rubbing the seat of his pants with his free hand down the street and out of sight while my Mom went back to watering the plants and my friend and I exchanged looks and went back to what we had been doing, whispering to each other about what we had just seen. I think we both enjoyed it a lot more than he did and we were quite popular in the neighborhood for a few days, describing in detail what we had witnessed to all who would listen.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 15:27
The first spanking that I remember witnessing must have happened so early in my life that I don't remember it.

Seriously, spankings were so common in my childhood that they truly weren't remarkable. That said, I only remember receiving one formal spanking...ever. But I think I was just good at avoiding them.

barb
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 15:37
I didn't actually see this, but the first spanking I remember was my first day of school. My mother had a child in the neighborhood walk me to school and (for some reason, I am not sure why), this girl was responsible for getting me into the right classroom on time in this big, very old school. She got lost and we wandered the halls for a little while. When she found the classroom, my first teacher (who was a mean old witch), took her directly into the coat room, and started spanking her. She screamed as the woman yelled and smacked her. She then pushed her out of the classroom and I sat in my seat shaking and sick at my stomach. This teacher scared me to death and I was very good when I was in her class. Of course I told my parents, and the teacher was nice to me and I was transferred into another class at half year.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 16:51
Spankings were pretty common at my school so for me, as for Guy, they weren't so remarkable. But I do vividly remember the first public spanking I saw.

It was when I was on holiday with my parents, aged about 12, at a Kent seaside resort – I think it was Broadstairs. Not far from us on the beach were three young people, probably late teens/early 20s: a very pretty girl, and two guys who looked enough alike to be brothers, or maybe cousins.

The girl seemed to be the gf of the older guy, but was amusing herself by flirting outrageously with his younger brother. After a bit the younger guy had enough of this. He grabbed the girl, pulled her down over his lap and started spanking her. For the period she was wearing quite a brief costume, and the visible area of her bottom was soon blushing very sweetly.

The girl yelped and wriggled indignantly, demanding help from her bf. He just laughed, saying, "You asked for it." After about two dozen good hard spanks the younger guy let her up, and she furiously rounded on her bf, yelling, "Why didn't you stop him, you bastard?"

He just laughed some more, so she took a swipe at him. Next thing she was down over his lap, getting spanked even longer and harder. There must have been at least fifty people nearby with a clear view; most of them were laughing and no one seemed at all inclined to interfere.

By the time the girl was released again her target area was bright red. She stood up, rubbing her bottom, yelled, "You bastards!" and stormed off down to the sea, presumably to cool her well-heated cheeks. The two guys watched her go, laughing. A man nearby called, "Good for you, fellows!" I was entranced, of course – in fact it was just as well I was lying face-down - and replayed the scene over again in my mind for years afterwards, usually with me as one or both of the spankers.

We left the beach soon after to go to lunch, so I didn't see what happened when the girl came back from her swim. But later on that day I saw the three of them sitting together in an ice-cream parlour. They were chatting and laughing, and all seemed on the best of terms.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 20:23
I was nine at the time I saw my first spanking. We lived in upstate NY in house with four apartment complexes. Downstairs was a long hallway to the back and front doors. At the front door (inside) there were two benches across from one another. Upstairs was a family who had twin girls. They were really rude at times, and gave, especially their mother, a hard time. This one day while I was sitting down on one of the benches, one of the twins got really nasty with her mouth. Her mother told her if she said one more thing she would take down her pants and beat her ass good. This perked my ears up but good. Sure enough the girl mentioned that she was going to tell her father what her mom had said in front of me. She was red-faced and crying with embarrassment as she said it.

I believe the twins and I were the same age. Sure enough, the mother grabbed her and did exactly that right in front of me. I remember the girl crying out, "no please" as the mother put her fingertips into the girls waistband of her stretch pants. It was my first witnessed bare bottom spanking. It was a barn-burner. Maybe a bun-burner.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 20:37
I witnessed a few school spankings when I was in third grade. the school I was in had several classrooms in one big room, subdivided by small dividers. If a kid had been sufficiently bad the teacher would put him or her over her knee and gently swat their bottoms in front of the whole classroom and explain why what the kid did was wrong. And since the dividers were so low anyone walking between the classrooms or in the next classrooms could see what was going on. The spankings were not painful at all but were very embarrassing! there were a couple times when I was the one over the teacher's lap. But then one boy freaked out and the spankings stopped.
the first public spanking I saw was when I was 12 or 13. I was a rent-a-kid at the time and the youngest kid was a master manipulator. He would provoke us older kids, we would react angrily and he would scream for the staff to help him, and we would be the ones in trouble. Well one day he must have pushed his luck a little far. the parents of the owner's live-in girlfriend had a farm and once in a while us kids would be taken out to the farm for a weekend stay. I was playing by myself in the barn when suddenly I heard him howling. I came out of the barn an the owner had him over his lap and was spanking him very hard and fast. I joined the other kids who were maybe 30 yards from the spanking and watched. We were all smiling and saying "yes" softly. It was bliss!

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 20:48
I don't know if you would call this a spanking, but it happened when I was in the second grade. A boy was kneeling in front of the teacher's desk, facing away from it, picking up something. He accidently bumped against the desk, causing a vase of flowers to shake. The teacher pulled out her paddle from a desk drawer, leaned over the desk and smacked him between the shoulders. She was probably the meanest teacher I ever had. She had a bad temper that anything could set off. She had already spanked me earlier that year. It was the only spanking I ever got in school.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 27 Apr 2014 22:05
Wheatwine, did she spank you with that paddle? Was yours a proper otk spanking or just a throw away swat too?

XxxxX

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 28
ldbill, LongHairedDom, Spankableswede
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9