library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fancy a Christmas sing song?

opb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2013 19:32
As the season of goodwill is nearly upon us it is time for me to strain that goodwill by producing the second LSF Choir Christmas song. Last years effort "Ruby the Red-Arsed Spankee" can be seen and heard on the site. A later non-seasonal effort "Top Brat" was also done.

If you would like to participate in this years' virtual sing-song then please drop me a pm. How it works is that you record yourself singing the song to the backing track I send you then I collate all these tracks and mix them into one seamless mess.

Be assured that even if you have a poor singing voice it won't stand out above the others. This is all about participation not vocal quality. Think pub singalong not concert hall.

Cheers

Ollie

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Oct 2013 00:30
Rest assured that ollie does a great job making every participant sound like a first-rate singer. it doesn't take long, and it's lots of fun.

Ho-ho-ho!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Oct 2013 16:23
Ollie,

Can people just send in a few lines of a song without vocals? I figure you can put voice to the words. Lots of folks might not have the recording equipment needed. Just sayin'

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 26 Oct 2013 23:08
Not quite sure I understand...
That seems as if you are suggesting writing bits of a song, and of course there's nothing to stop anyone doing that or collaborating in writing a song with anybody.

I do appreciate that many people don't have sound on their computers, or maybe not a microphone, but any singing does have to be synchronized with the rest of the singers for obvious reasons, and that's best done by using a computer for recording, as we're not about to meet up somewhere to do it.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
caner2214, Chase480, jadoma, specture, Tony22304, Zangoose
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9