LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Spencer Spanking Plan

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 17:21
Woudl assume she is also the inventor of the wonderful Spencer paddle.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 00:52
Goodgulf:
I have no idea if that is true or not - but it seemed almost as likely as a woman named Dorothy Spencer producing this as a guide to marriageable bliss.

LOL I just thought the 50 year old man comment was funny not true. LOL

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 06:04
I haven't really looked into the paddle's origin, but one of the pages I've found says it was named after Harold Spencer - an east coast school teacher in the 1930s.

Maybe that's wrong, or maybe that's right. Maybe there's a connection between Harold and Dorothy? Maybe Harold was Dorothy? Maybe they were both an anonymous 50 year old man pushing spanking?

It would take serious research to find anything on who these people were - or even to confirm if they existed at all.

Goodgulf

Guy
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 14:49
Goodgulf:
It would take serious research to find anything on who these people were - or even to confirm if they existed at all.

Any study of history requires a healthy skepticism regarding the accuracy and the motives of your sources. Nowhere is that more true than if your "source" is the Internet.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 15:52
Which is why it would take serious research. I'm thinking that someone would need to track down rare spanking magazines and other material from the 70s, 60s, 50s, etc in an effort to find the origin while also researching archives for the existence of Harold and Dorothy. We have a city for Dorothy, which means that someone could go through the archives of her city and as for Harold there must be sources for teachers from that era.

In short, we'd need a skilled genealogist working the real life angle and researcher of smut (and some exist) tracing the sex angle. Which means that this is a project that would cost $$$$ to fund.

Goodgulf

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#26 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 23:54
I never liked Spencer Plan due to its equality for both genders (although the author recommended bare hand spanking for wives and paddles or strap for husbands - so much for equality); but the plan always read as a true one, well thought out and well written. So I prefer to believe that it was a serious attempt at bringing peace to marriage.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 12 Jul 2013 00:05
KJM:
I never liked Spencer Plan due to its equality for both genders

But that's precisely why I always liked it.

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 12 Jul 2013 16:10
I've read the Plan, and seen the stories, and I have believed them all until...

It is rumored that one of the top secret documents stolen by Edward Snowden reveals that the NSA has planted an entry in the US Library of Congress regarding an alleged "Spencer Spanking Plan" in an effort to undermine current familial relations, and return the US to an imaginary time in which: 1) marriage was strictly restricted to that of one man and one woman; 2) both partners in a marriage acted on an equal footing; and 3) spanking was respected and widespread (that last thrown in as an afterthought based on the kink of the particular NSA agent involved).

Of course I am not claiming that this particular rumor is 100% true; but I am keeping an eye on Wikileaks, just in case.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 13 Jul 2013 05:14
Goodgulf:
Maybe Harold was Dorothy

Ha Ha Ha Ha ahhhhh You're killing me goodgulf you're Killing me.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 11
Backbeat, Heike, hundjager, jake210, Jonathan54m, katee, khronides, linusvan, molvo1, Phocas, Richard_Windsor, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9