LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Spencer Spanking Plan

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Jul 2013 23:49
I swear this is not a shameless plug. My latest story was based around a domestic discipline contract. I was influenced by"The Spencer Spanking Plan" which, according to the Internet, is an actual document created by a woman named Dorothy Spencer back in the 1930's. I was wondering if anyone has actually heard of this outside of the Internet. If it's all true I guess you could say Miss Spencer was the mother of the DD lifestyle.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 00:26
Yes, it's a real document authored by Ms. Spencer in 1936. I have a copy somewhere.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 01:47
No I am afraid that the Spencer Spanking Plan is a hoax

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dd-hoh/message/1348

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 02:18
No, I've never heard of it outside the Internet and I suspect it's been made up by someone. But I love the concept! My nyme isn't "GuySpencer" for nothing.

Guy

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 02:34
I believe I first heard of it in a Nu West publication back in the mid 80s.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 02:45
rachelredbum:
No I am afraid that the Spencer Spanking Plan is a hoax

Then I've been cruelly deceived all these years! I first heard about this thing in the 1970's I'm sure. I saw what appeared to be "news" articles about it, no doubt from disreputable publications. But there is an actual document, hoax or not, that has been around for 40 years or so. What is probably the urban legend is that it was promulgated by a legitimate psychologist as a serious aid to marital harmony.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 04:39
The real author of the Spencer Spanking Plan was a Sasquatch named Dorothy. Yes, Sasquatch have English names. The plan is authentic for humans and Big Foot alike. Hope this helps.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 05:17
Just stay well ahead of any bigfoot who has read the plan. And Raptor, if the bigfoot is chasing you and I, I don't have to outrun the bigfoot---I just have to outrun you.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 06:27
Real or not, done by a Sasquatch or a Psychologist, (perhaps one and the same to some people...just teasing for you Psychologists... and just teasing in case any Sasquatch get hurt feeling being compared to a Psychologist).

The Plan" had provided a great source of entertainment to thousands of spankos over the years and a wonderful setting for many spanking stories for the past number of decades.

Who cares is it is real or not, let each individual decide for themselves and if a couple disagrees then they should settle the argument by using the Spencer Plan.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#10 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 11:16
You are in luck, rollin! All my life I've been half fast.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
ahsan214, FalTrajare, Heike, john4, mianders, naughtyboylaw25, Norskpike, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9