The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Write your letters here

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 16 May 2013 16:18
Still waiting for that explosion of interest.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 16 May 2013 22:15
Have we heard from the site owners or Admins as to how they'd like to handle this?
Had not thought in terms of "advice letters" when I posted the original thread, that is ones asking a question and seeking an answer,presumably.
Was thinking about the old-style letters to Mr and the like, where someone related an event.
For the BaredAffair type articles, I thought maybe it could be like a series or multi-part story,called maybe " Homage to BaredAffair" It would be like a regular story, people could comment.
Anyhow glad there is interest in this proposal.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 16 May 2013 23:37
Goodgulf:
Still waiting for that explosion of interest.

Redskinluver:
Have we heard from the site owners or Admins as to how they'd like to handle this?

Flopsy said that it was fine, but that it should be done on the STORYBOARD on the Forum rather than here in SMALLTALK:

flopsybunny:
The storyboard is designed for collaborative writing and will be just the thing for what Goodgulf is suggesting.

All you have to do is read this entire thread and the answers will reveal themselves. Is everyone waiting for a different answer?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 17 May 2013 01:38
And the letters were posted to the Storyboard, under Letters to the Editor. If people don't feel like posting answers they could post questions or even just something like
Dear Editor:
I never thought I would be writing your magazine, but that was before the incident with the two showgirls, the lady magician who couldn't escape her own hand cuffs, and that magic wand. The magic from the wand was a simple sort - a few dozens "waves" again one of the showgirl's bottom and that bottom would turn red....

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Alef, Fokus014, Isa1980, Norskpike, ronclute, Spankking, tarzan, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9