LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Write your letters here

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 11 May 2013 20:03
Hmm, a story about Tod's sister would be interesting. Hopefully she'll follow through with her promise or warning. ;)

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 11 May 2013 21:18
May I suggest using the "Storyboard" feature for collaborative writing, which is already in place in the library? Click on the tab with that name (located between Lucky Dip and Audio). It allows you to start a new story and then have other writers add/respond to it. (Once there, read the "Help" section to get an overview of how it all works). Perhaps just make an announcement in the forum telling interested readers/writers to check that location for the letters in progress.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 12 May 2013 05:26
You may.

Somehow that feature has escaped my notice.

But first someone has to signal a willingness to reply to the letters. They've been up for a while I don't believe that people are boycotting answering the letters based on what part of the board they have appeared on.

Goodgulf

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 12 May 2013 14:08
Dear Looking,

I would not advise you to act like a brat. Most 25 year olds do not want brats for boyfriends or even friendly companions. They do want men who are mature and honest about their needs and interests. Since you have knowledge of her interest in administering spankings, and you wish to be spanked, approach her like the mature adult you might one day be. Start with coffee and reconnect. I'm sure if she is available, she is likely to be interested in spanking you, perhaps not for naughtiness- I have not met her- but for mutual satisfaction.
Good luck and remember to be mature and respectful.
Miss Carol

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 12 May 2013 14:16
Dear Confused,
Your letter intrigues me. I get that you enjoy being spanked. The question is whether a petty tyrant spanker who behaved in that manner at a teen has grown into a an imperious bullying one or is the thoughtful compassion sensitive partner who is right for you. Until you have determined that, keep your panties in place and you bottom well covered.
Miss Carol

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 12 May 2013 14:27
Janine:
May I suggest using the "Storyboard" feature for collaborative writing, which is already in place in the library? Click on the tab with that name (located between Lucky Dip and Audio). It allows you to start a new story and then have other writers add/respond to it. (Once there, read the "Help" section to get an overview of how it all works). Perhaps just make an announcement in the forum telling interested readers/writers to check that location for the letters in progress.

Spot on, Janine. The forum has never been intended as a vehicle for publishing stories or ephemera. The storyboard is designed for collaborative writing and will be just the thing for what Goodgulf is suggesting.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 May 2013 17:10
flopsybunny:
Spot on, Janine. The forum has never been intended as a vehicle for publishing stories or ephemera. The storyboard is designed for collaborative writing and will be just the thing for what Goodgulf is suggesting.

Yay! Great job, Janine. Maybe you can be appointed to the "help Desk."

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 13 May 2013 13:49
Goodgulf,

it is my belief that others would be willing to write responses, but only after it was established where the activity should take place. Janine is right and I think it is a great idea, just needs to find the right place on the forum. I want to thank you for thinking outside the box and I will do my best to help it flourish.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 13 May 2013 13:53
CarolinaPaddler:
Janine is right and I think it is a great idea, just needs to find the right place on the forum.

flopsybunny:
Spot on, Janine. The storyboard is designed for collaborative writing and will be just the thing for what Goodgulf is suggesting.

I think the question has been answered! Now get to it everyone.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 14 May 2013 18:26
Since it has been said that it was solely the place where the "seed letters" were placed that stopped all except Island Carol from answering them, I'm now expecting a rush of posters beating their way to the storyboard to add to:
Letters to the Editor.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 17
Andrearedbottom, carto75, goddan, Hannilein, keitho54, Nelon, proudrc09, Redskinluver, spkcomics, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9