England
#41 | Posted: 6 May 2013 12:42
Meanie! (Pout!)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 6 May 2013 12:53
Minidancer:
What is okra? Hmm, sounds disgusting anyway.

It's a delicate green vegetable common in south USA. When improperly cooked, it degenerates into the consistency of something that might have ran out of your nose. When properly cooked, it can be healthy and delicious. Certain southerners bread and deep fry okra, transforming it into a waistline-expanding and artery-clogging killer.

Those people deserve to be introduced to room 101 and Ms. TB.

Guy

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#43 | Posted: 6 May 2013 12:58
Hey Guy, it lost my vote as soon as you got to 'green'. Lol.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:02
Since it appears I will be banished to Room 101 for quite some time, might I suggest that you sentence another class of horrid individuals to be sent through that trap door. I'm speaking, of course, of all those callipygian nymphettes who have the indecency to demand repeated spankings on their bare bums. I don't know how you tolerate them in polite society. Down the chute they must go! I'll ensure that they eat all their veggies... among other punishments.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#45 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:05
"Callipygian nymphettes"...you just know i had to look that up.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:14
Minidancer:
"Callipygian nymphettes"...you just know i had to look that up.

That's a wonderful thing to look up. I hope there were illustrations.

Goodgulf

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#47 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:19
Sadly no. But i now consider myself to be one. Make room Rick...im coming down.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:26
1) People who use the odd term "pet hates" when they mean "pet peeves"
2) Any recipe that does not have chocolate as one of the main ingredients
3) Liver (in any form)
4) People who don't read and/or comment on MY stories
5) People without a sense of humor/humour and who take themselves and others way too seriously!

blimp
Male Author

England
#49 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:29
njrick:
of all those callipygian nymphettes who have the indecency to demand repeated spankings on their bare bums.

This room 101, as Flopsy says, is taken from Orwell's novel 1984! Rick you are obviously confusing it with Utopia, Valhalla or the Garden of Eden!! This is where you go for eternal punishment! Miss Thrashbottom is in charge besides on a purely practical note you would tire too easily. You must conserve all your strength for writing sequels!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#50 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:48
blimp:
Nothing in the library annoys me except for the obvious!! I couldn't possibly consider sending her down the trapdoor without widening it considerably!

Hmm they would need a room 1001 if I were to start on reasons to put you down there Blimpy

Guy:
OOPS! There I was, sitting here minding my own business and feeling saintly because I don't write myself into my own stories. But then "BANG," the floor opens up and I find myself sprawled on the floor of room 101. It's crowded in here. Good thing that nobody was standing under the trap door.

Thanks Pink!

Ooops sorry Guy

Can I also add pheasants and deer to the list as both nearly resulted in my demise today whilst galloping up a track on my horse... In room 101 with them all!!

Page  Page 5 of 18: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 16 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
genie123, invadertim, MiaKat, novak, Omegalodon, paradoxu, Perry, rnr, Snochick99, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9