The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Room 101 - Pet Hates

Page  Page 2 of 18: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 14 15 16 17 18 »»
rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 6 May 2013 05:01
I happen to love Borscht so I will put canadianspankee on my list

Spanking Story Authors whose stories are just straight narrative and/or whose stories contain lots of onomatopoeia.

People who think introverts are either broken extraverts and thus have to be fixed or pretend to be friends with introverts only to "help them out of their shells."

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 6 May 2013 05:10
Restaurant owners who think they have to put cayenne pepper or something else HOT on food so that you can't even taste what you're eating.

ErikSisd
Male Member

Wales
#13 | Posted: 6 May 2013 06:17
Companies telling me that i can claim compensation for PPI that i've never taken out - or for the accident I've not had!

Also, people who sue for tripping over a kerb or something equally daft: were millions of years of evolution not enough to teach you to look were you're going?

opb
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 6 May 2013 06:44
flopsybunny:
2. Authors who put themselves in their own stories!

Down the trapdoor with Mr Ollie Patbotham then, though how much he is the other me who doesn't write spanking stories I'm not sure.

Other pet hates:
The smell of barbeques to which I am not invited (I love the smell of barbeques to which I am invited)
Ladies who wear thin, tight fitting trousers which show off their bottoms to perfection unless they have a nice bottom (which, to be fair, is almost all women).
Customers who tell me exactly how to do the job for which they have paid for my professional skills.
Doing sit ups. (can't do 'em)
And as for the greengrocer's apostrophe... Incidentally Terry Pratchett has a greengrocer as a minor character in Making Money, who put's apo'strophe's before every 's in hi's 'speech.

CrimsonKidCK:
"Don't do it to me, do it to Miss Thrashbottom!"

Is there an element of Brer Rabbit there?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 6 May 2013 09:46
Oh dear, I did write myself into one story, but only as a despicable anti-hero. Does that count? I'd like to nominate ...

1. Thongs
2. Television chefs (It's only cooking, for God's sake! Get over it!)

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 6 May 2013 10:03
Hmm...

1) Non straightforward people
2) People who write stories about the library
3) Poxy limericks!
4) Celery and peppers... bleur

Spose I'd best stop before I fill room 101 completely

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#17 | Posted: 6 May 2013 10:06
PinkAngel:
2) People who write stories about the library
3) Poxy limericks!

OOOOOOPPPPSSSS! At least two out of four.....

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 6 May 2013 10:10
Alef Ahh but you have a good sense of humour, so you can stay out of the dreaded room 101

SNM
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 6 May 2013 10:39
Humans.

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 6 May 2013 10:51
First thing to go down the trapdoor (other than myself of course) would be political correctness, secondly it would be boy racers driving along with the music blaring out at a million decibels. Thirdly it would be jobsworths, such as traffic wardens etc. Fourthly male chauvinists, I don't mean a bit of banter but men who genuinely consider women as being inferior. Fifthly extremists both religious and political, Sixthly royalty and all that grovelling, Seventhly bad manners and ignorant people, Eighthly intolerance and Daily Mail readers, Ninthly professional scroungers, Tenthly loutish behaviour. I could carry on forever!

Nothing in the library annoys me except for the obvious!! I couldn't possibly consider sending her down the trapdoor without widening it considerably!!

Page  Page 2 of 18: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 14 15 16 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
atab123, babyryan, MRfun, rickshaw, Sunthos
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9