LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Room 101 - Pet Hates

Page  Page 16 of 18: «« 1 2 3  ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »»
rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#151 | Posted: 10 May 2013 18:43
That was Alan Barr, Jools, not me. Off you go to Room 101 again!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#152 | Posted: 10 May 2013 18:58
blimp:
I do believe Rick only want's us to stop squabbling so he can use this thread for nefarious purposes!!

*sighs* There is always something with Rick... never take your eye off him! Still that should be easy as you are both in room 101

blimp
Male Author

England
#153 | Posted: 10 May 2013 19:25
PinkAngel:
*sighs* There is always something with Rick... never take your eye off him! Still that should be easy as you are both in room 101

I think you are misunderstanding me on purpose Your Pinkness. I am sure his nefarious purposes did not involve me except as a purely innocent bystander. Haven't you already been told to stop squabbling once this week!! Now behave and I shall see if I can somehow enlarge this trapdoor sufficiently!!

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#154 | Posted: 10 May 2013 20:35
PinkAngel:
2) People who write stories about the library

I was only joking when I talked about doing that in the abusive email thread, honest!

blimp:
That reminds me. Eleventhly American spelling!! What is wrong with the letter "u" for goodness sake!!?

Well when writing a story that takes place in the USA, shouldn't we make it more technically accurate by using American spellings and coloUrful colloquialisms as appropriate?

blimp
Male Author

England
#155 | Posted: 10 May 2013 21:18
RyanRowland:
Well when writing a story that takes place in the USA, shouldn't we make it more technically accurate by using American spellings

Certainly not!! Whatever next! And stop sabotaging all the spellcheckers!! Down into room 101 you go!! And I hope you still have your sense of humor because that is the last time you will ever see me spell it like that!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#156 | Posted: 10 May 2013 23:25
flopsybunny:
Men masquerading as women on spank sites!

We have those here? eeooooee

I hate
Those who habitually complain and make scenes in meetings making them longer and frustrating to the group.
Intolerance
Inflexibility- refuse to change, adjust to new protocols
Injustice
Waiting in long lines for TSA to take my innocuous hair gel and ruin all the pics on my vacation
Cruelty to animals
Drivers who cut me off after I wait for 15 minutes to enter the lane and they cruise in without a wait.
Fast food - unhealthy and addictive
Processed food-
Pollution and littering
I especially hate canned baked beans, I used to sit for hours at the table when I was young because I refused to eat them.
I love
traveling
trying new food
art
music
writing
poetry
jewelry- I make it and buy it often
interesting clothes and outfits
afternoon naps
My cat
walking my daughter's dog
riding my bike
My new honeybee hive
My patient, flexible, husband who proofs my stories. Pink approves!

Islandcarol

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#157 | Posted: 11 May 2013 00:59
blimp:
I do believe Rick only want's us to stop squabbling so he can use this thread for nefarious purposes!! Namely persuading Jools to accompany him into room 101!!!

And what, pray tell, is nefarious about that?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#158 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 07:19
PinkAngel:
2) People who write stories about the library

At the risk of getting into trouble:

Bob grinned as he plugged the flash drive into his computer at work and copied the audio clip. He had used an audio-capture program to save the file from his home computer the night before. Loading his e-mail program, he changed the setting to use the new file as the mail notification.

A short while later, he received an e-mail from a co-worker, and the audio notification was activated.

"Excuse me... you have messages," the sexy voice said loud enough to be heard throughout most of the office.

Bob looked down the aisle, and at least half a dozen pairs of eyes peered around or over cubicle dividers.
He grinned. "Just my new e-mail notification," he said. They would have no idea where that audio clip had come from.

"I like it!"

"Cool."

"Can I get a copy of it?!"

"Oh man! Can I get a date with her?"

Most of those who had been intrigued by the audio message turned their attention back to their work. But the new red-head three cubicles down continued to stare at Bob. She stood, and when she was sure the others were not watching, she patted her bottom suggestively and licked her lips.

When Bob returned from lunch, there was a note on his desk with a phone number and a message: "Would you be willing to give a naughty girl a well-deserved spanking?

opb
Male Author

England
#159 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 07:30
I liked that one Ryan. Stories about the Library rock. May I be the first to post a comment on a story which isn't officially loaded? Very clever.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#160 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 09:58
RyanRowland:
At the risk of getting into trouble

Tut tut... naughty list for you

Page  Page 16 of 18: «« 1 2 3  ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
AlanBarr, BrianC780, carto75, DjZolt, jwads, paradoxu, phillipuk, sergi2469, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9