library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 9 of 24: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 23 24 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#91 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 01:32
It is time to pay homage to the girl with the bionic butt, Abigail Whittaker. I find it totally amazing the incredible amount of corporal punishment which had visited her sweet little pair of delectable peaches (as she herself has referred to her pert bottom cheeks) over the past decade.None of it has ever diminished her impish grin, the light in her bright blue eyes or her sauciness. She has been spanked, strapped, belted, paddled, hairbrushed, tawsed, birched and caned by every top from Dallas to Mad Tom of Girls Boarding School. My favorite video of hers is with former sidekick and lover, Audrey Knight called "Stress Relief Spanking," when both were appearing on the SPANK THAT BRAT website. The chemistry between the two lovely ladies of spanking was unique. Audrey delivers a hard spanking to Abi, but the caring and affection that they felt toward each other at the time was so apparent. It seems Abi retired in 2010.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
#92 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 15:24
My favourite is Miss Smith. I don't know what stable she's from, but, if she's reading this I hope she won't mind me saying she's middle aged, and from the north of England,
She normally spanks naughty ladies but has had her lovely mature bottom spanked in a few videos. I recall one where she was a dental receptionist who was spanked by her male boss.
She has that sexy mature/severe look about her which I particularly like in my spankers.(That obviously describes Mrs Dund.)

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#93 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 10:41
dund93
SOL employs two outstanding female tops. One is Miss Smith and the other is Miss Bradley, whom I suspect, from her distinct accent is Scottish. Both are absolutely top drawer when it comes to dressing down and punishing naughty schoolgirls, lazy female employees and just generally out of control young ladies.
Their methods and techniques for administering varied corporal punishments are authentically British and very, very effective. I particularly enjoy Miss Smith's work with two models, Pandora Blake and the retired slut/minx Katie Leigh. I have seen her bottom in one video where Smithy asks a male friend to thrash her mature bare bottom thoroughly with a senior cane for no other reason than she needs relief from the stress she gets from having to thrash other feminine bottoms all day long. Gee, anybody besides me up for having that kind of stress in their lives? Jane Bradley also appears in releases from Northern (Scottish) Spanking out of Glasgow. BTW, does anyone know if Smithy has a first name?

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
#94 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 12:09
smartfulcodger
Thanks for the info S.
Is Miss Bradley the lady with the long dark curly hair? If she is who I think she is, she is one formidable top.
She also says the phrase 'good bare bottom spanking' quite a lot. Just hearing a lady saying that gives me goosebumps.
If Miss Smith feels she needs that kind of stress relief and fancies a visit to Dundee, I'm sure I could accommodate her. With Mrs Dund's permission of course. LOL.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#95 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 13:42
Miss Bradley also says things like "Oh what a nice lovely red bottom you've got now, dear! Hold on tight, girl because I intend to make it a lot redder." She says this as she is lovingly caressing the girl's firm scarlet-hued cheeks, then proceeds to commence a three minute hard spanking with which she makes good on her intentions. She has dark curly hair. One of my favorites of Smithy is her, with a bare-bottomed naughty English schoolgirl Pandora Blake over her knee. The spanking is well along, judging by the color of Pandora ample but shapely cheeks. Smithy fondles the bottom in a very lovingly, kind and affectionate manner, after which she rapidly delivers twenty of the hardest stingers ever to be landed on a soft feminine bottom. Then the process repeats several times. It's the stark contrast between the maternal like touching and soothing of the sting, followed abruptly by a volley of spanks, each one pancaking Pandora's buttocks which makes this scene so unique.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
#96 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 16:38
Miss Bradley spanking Miss Smith. Now that would be worth seeing!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#97 | Posted: 23 Mar 2013 17:30
Way back at the beginning of this thread, one of our sisters of spanking mentioned that to get more women to comment, we should include favorite male tops in the discussion. Well, while perusing Spanking Tube today, I ran across some free clips featuring Pandora Blake and Tom Cameron, who is Pandora's Dom and lover; or at least one of them. This guy is dyno-mite! First of all, he is a good actor and forces better acting out of Pandora, who can be so much of a ham at times. His technique is flawless, particularly with tawse and cane. Check it out, especially you sisters because it's pretty classy stuff. One is called "Atonement," then there are at least two other clips, the titles of which escape me.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
#98 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 15:03
paddlingman
I heartily concur. Rosaleen Young is one of the most spankable actresses I have seen. I obviously don't know what she is like in real life, but she portrays the spoiled little brat to perfection. One of her regular spankers was an English lady with short dark hair and she never held back. Poor Rosaleen's bottom was always spanked to a gorgeous scarlet hue, leaving her sobbing and rubbing profusely. Sigh!

titch
Male Member

England
#99 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 16:26
Some years ago I came across 'Red Stripe' films and a headmistress called Miss Brown and this lady was awesome, she delivered spankings/canings that could not possibly be anything other than genuine. I longed to be disciplined by this lady. Unfortunately Red Stripe films closed, recently though I came across a website for Miss Brown, checking it I found it was the original Miss Brown. I highly recommend her film 'Detention' When she issues an order she makes me cringe, in my opinion she portrays a brilliant headmistress. I am including a link to the site in case anyone wants to check on her!

http://strictlymissbrown.com

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
#100 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 16:40
titch
How could I forget Miss Brown. Her tone of voice while scolding her hapless charges makes my knees go weak. She does not care who she spanks. In one video she spanks a fellow teacher and the school matron.
She is absolutely gorgeous into the bargain. Great shout titch.

Page  Page 9 of 24: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 23 24 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 1
anpedant, barkleygh, scuba2day, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 103 [17 Mar 2014 15:59] : Guests - 84 / Members - 19