library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 9 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 41 42 »»
SearchLight
Male Member

USA
#81 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 17:45
My favorite actress (spankee) would have to be at this time Kelly Morgan from FHS.
Cute / sassy.....all the things that make a good spankee / actress.

titch
Male Member

England
#82 | Posted: 30 Mar 2013 18:45
One spankee I forgot about is Sinn Sage, I have seen her on several Chelsea Pfeiffer clips and lots of clips from her own web site and that young lady has a beautiful spankable bottom, it is so lovely and round, the classic bubble butt and she so obviously loves to be spanked, I'm a bottom and normally have no wish to switch but who could resist such a target!

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#83 | Posted: 31 Mar 2013 14:49
One of my all time favorites, is Erica Scott. Her spanking scenes, in the Epic movie series, makes her voluptous bare bottom, a delight to be seen spanked.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#84 | Posted: 31 Mar 2013 15:53
While not a spanking model, while I was buying a magazine the other day, I saw that one of the lad's mags had the results of their 2013 sexiest bum award.
I was rather surprised as the winner was Kelly Brook, who while she is extremely good-looking and sexy, her calendar used to adorn the wall of my teenage son's bedroom over a decade ago.
She is 33, which is almost a veteran in terms of glamour modelling.
Perhaps this is because real people actually prefer a shapely figure than the very muscular and skinny figures so prevalent today.

mch
Male Author

England
#85 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 15:54
So many to choose from.
Of those who were both models and also available for 121s my favourites are, in no particular order, Mel Penny (Big Mel of Redstripe fame, now long retired), Zoe Montana (who originally had a different name and has now disappeared to Australia), Leia Ann Woods and Aleesha Fox. All have superb bottoms which I have had the pleasure of both spanking and caning.
Others whom I have admired on video but who are either for me too far away or are not up for 121s are Irelynn Logeen, Amelia Jane Rutherford, Abigail Whittaker and Monica (Realspanking).

mch
Male Author

England
#86 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 16:50
PS Lila and Sophie from Realspanking are also both gorgeous in both face and body and bottom departments.

mch
Male Author

England
#87 | Posted: 1 Apr 2013 18:19
I'm getting old! How could I possibly have forgotten two of my all-time favourites, long disappeared from the Scene, both of whom I have had a number of great 121s with: the two Rachels who have both also been spanking models, one in "The Long Arm of the Law" and a few others, and the other for Northern Spanking (passim).

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#88 | Posted: 5 Apr 2013 11:26
This is in praise of the mature ladies who still submit to be exclusively on the receiving end in spanking videos. There aren't that many. By the time most spanking models reach their thirties, they have either retired from the business, or switched to becoming a top/switch. The lovely Erica Scott, who has been mentioned in this thread, would be one, as she is mid fifties and still possesses as fine a spankable bottom as ever with legs to match. I would like to draw attention to another who I believe is a relative newcomer. She has recently appeared on the Spanking Sarah (Bright) and English Spankers websites. She goes by the moniker Suzi or Suzanne Smart, and smart she certainly does across her still cute tender looking hide. You can see her age in her attractive face but not on her trim body. She usually plays a negligent mom with an out of control daughter, who accepts corporal punishment along with the daughter. Either that or she is the lazy or careless executive secretary. All I can tell you is she looks mighty fine OTK or over the end of a sofa or caning stool, with her posh dress pulled up, fancy silk knickers down, still sleek legs encased in nylons, her hot, red sore bottom on full display. She can take a hard cane. I got to wonder what motivates this classy mature lady to do what she does. She dresses like she doesn't need the money. I would love to read or hear an interview with her.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#89 | Posted: 7 Apr 2013 23:59
Okay, I promise to not go my usual crazy over this one, but I just viewed a video entitled "Impressing the Boss," starring Nina Birch, Rachel Lloyd and a male top I had never heard of, but who performed fabulously. The plot was pretty good. Two stunningly attractive, smart and very ambitious London girls competing for a single executive position opening in New York, which comes with all the perks: luxury flat, upscale car and unlimited expense account. What they don't tell you initially is that Nina and Rachel are lovers and spankos. The male top who has the tough and dirty job of deciding who gets to go and who gets to stay home, likes reading Janus and has in the office a good assortment of implements. So, gee with everything else a wash as they say, how does Bossman decide? I guess with seeing who can take the hardest and longest spanking, strapping, tawsing and caning. Yep, finally to be decided by who wins the caning competition. And who is the lucky or pluckiest winner? Here's a shocker, are you ready for this? It's a draw, so they both are. But only one is going to the Promised Land, so Bossman gets them to agree to a play-off in the very near future. This video is an immense amount of fun and very erotic from a pure spanking perspective. The women are very expressive, but in selling their roles, take their chastisements like the seasoned pros they were at that time. They are very supportive and empathetic toward each other, even as rivals for this once in in a lifetime opportunity and even when instructed by Bossman to punish each other. The male top playing Bossman is an expert at all the implements he employs. I was most impressed with his highly skilled canesmanship in terms of accuracy, velocity of each stroke, with the resulting great looking stripes on both resilient bottoms. He was absolutely top notch. Oh, did I promise to not go too crazy? So much for promises.

mch
Male Author

England
#90 | Posted: 8 Apr 2013 19:29
Where did you find the video, smartful codger, and is it available for download do you know? I had lots of 121s with Rachel and am still in touch, though she left the Scene a long time ago. mch.

Page  Page 9 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 19
dominic57, slowsong
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9