library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 8 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 41 42 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 12:09
smartfulcodger
Thanks for the info S.
Is Miss Bradley the lady with the long dark curly hair? If she is who I think she is, she is one formidable top.
She also says the phrase 'good bare bottom spanking' quite a lot. Just hearing a lady saying that gives me goosebumps.
If Miss Smith feels she needs that kind of stress relief and fancies a visit to Dundee, I'm sure I could accommodate her. With Mrs Dund's permission of course. LOL.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 16:38
Miss Bradley spanking Miss Smith. Now that would be worth seeing!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#73 | Posted: 23 Mar 2013 17:30
Way back at the beginning of this thread, one of our sisters of spanking mentioned that to get more women to comment, we should include favorite male tops in the discussion. Well, while perusing Spanking Tube today, I ran across some free clips featuring Pandora Blake and Tom Cameron, who is Pandora's Dom and lover; or at least one of them. This guy is dyno-mite! First of all, he is a good actor and forces better acting out of Pandora, who can be so much of a ham at times. His technique is flawless, particularly with tawse and cane. Check it out, especially you sisters because it's pretty classy stuff. One is called "Atonement," then there are at least two other clips, the titles of which escape me.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#74 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 15:03
paddlingman
I heartily concur. Rosaleen Young is one of the most spankable actresses I have seen. I obviously don't know what she is like in real life, but she portrays the spoiled little brat to perfection. One of her regular spankers was an English lady with short dark hair and she never held back. Poor Rosaleen's bottom was always spanked to a gorgeous scarlet hue, leaving her sobbing and rubbing profusely. Sigh!

titch
Male Member

England
#75 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 16:26
Some years ago I came across 'Red Stripe' films and a headmistress called Miss Brown and this lady was awesome, she delivered spankings/canings that could not possibly be anything other than genuine. I longed to be disciplined by this lady. Unfortunately Red Stripe films closed, recently though I came across a website for Miss Brown, checking it I found it was the original Miss Brown. I highly recommend her film 'Detention' When she issues an order she makes me cringe, in my opinion she portrays a brilliant headmistress. I am including a link to the site in case anyone wants to check on her!

http://strictlymissbrown.com

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#76 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 16:40
titch
How could I forget Miss Brown. Her tone of voice while scolding her hapless charges makes my knees go weak. She does not care who she spanks. In one video she spanks a fellow teacher and the school matron.
She is absolutely gorgeous into the bargain. Great shout titch.

titch
Male Member

England
#77 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 17:44
Thank you Dund, I love adult schoolboy/girl role play and Miss Brown as headmistress is amazing. I have seen several of the old Red Stripe films and a few of her newer ones. Miss Brown punishes like she means it and her reprimands are second to non. The film Detention is well made and with the music and the style of dress, you feel as though it takes you back in time and Miss Brown makes me want to don my uniform and join the queue for a caning.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 18:20
You'll have to get past me to be first in the queue titch. .
Another thing I love about her is the way she removes the naughty girl's panties, as If in slow motion. She does not just yank them down and leave a twisted bit of material hanging on the girl's legs.
Another two no-nonsense spankers are the be-spectacled lady from Institute of Discipline and the other is Miss Hastings, who normally plays a headmistress.
Wow! can these ladies lay it on.

titch
Male Member

England
#79 | Posted: 24 Mar 2013 19:11
Maybe we can team up and form a gang, Miss Brown can then deal with us both together <wow> The be-spectacled lady is Miss Stricktland and I have been a member of all her sites, I agree with you about her ability to lay it on, there are several very good lady disciplinarians on her sites. I have been seriously tempted to visit her for punishment but 'Have I got the bottle'

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#80 | Posted: 29 Mar 2013 20:00
I thought of two more favorites. Audrey Knight can give a good hard spanking, I'm sure a lot harder than I would want if I were the one being spanked by her, but probably not harder than I need. The fact that she's such a beautiful woman is a big plus, too.
For my strict-but-loving Mom fantasies, there is Lilly Star. (Even though,I'm a lot older than she is.) She can act like giving a spanking isn't something she enjoys, but knows is needed. And does she ever do her duty! It may not be an act with her. She may enjoy getting a spanking more than giving one, but whatever her state of mind, she makes it work.

Page  Page 8 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
abelard, Adrian, Alunn, Fokus014, hschmid, jimmy23473, katee, rcolt222, spkcomics
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9