library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 7 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 41 42 »»
Kertana
Male Member

England
#61 | Posted: 12 Mar 2013 21:38
Rosaleen Young.....Perfect!!

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 13 Mar 2013 01:01
I think that Alison Miller makes a great spankee, totally bratty attitude, a bubble butt and a definite resemblance to Lindsey Lohan who certainly could use a good spanking herself. Unlike most spanking models she only seems to work for one company, Firm Hand Spanking.

titch
Male Member

England
#63 | Posted: 13 Mar 2013 13:34
I prefer F/M or F/F but it doesn't stop me admiring a beautiful bottom and another lady who appears quite often on 'Firm Hand Spanking' and who has a very spankable bottom is Michaela Mcgowen.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#64 | Posted: 13 Mar 2013 14:01
From the standpoint of pure feminine beauty and outstanding physical attributes, Michaela McGowen is the perfect spanking model. She's almost "too pretty to paddle." Not! Rather that bubble butt of hers seems just too perfect for the paddle...let's see, the tawse...and prison strap....and...oh yes, the cane. Most blessed are those implements which caress her glorious curves and kiss those adorable cheeks. And that isn't meant to take a thing away from her sidekick, the one and only, America's Spanking Sweetheart, Samantha Woodley.

titch
Male Member

England
#65 | Posted: 13 Mar 2013 22:06
smartfulcodger:
Most blessed are those implements which caress her glorious curves and kiss those adorable cheeks.

I think maybe I could partner Miss Mcgowen in a film, we could be a naughty sixth form schoolboy and girl, we get caned by the headmistress but my take is, the implement caresses her lovely bottom but...can I be the one to do the kissing..Please! So, so kissable!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#66 | Posted: 14 Mar 2013 08:42
In all our dreams, titch! Go for it, Bud!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 14 Mar 2013 10:48
smartfulcodger:
Michaela McGowen

Quite an attractive young lady.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#68 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 01:32
It is time to pay homage to the girl with the bionic butt, Abigail Whittaker. I find it totally amazing the incredible amount of corporal punishment which had visited her sweet little pair of delectable peaches (as she herself has referred to her pert bottom cheeks) over the past decade.None of it has ever diminished her impish grin, the light in her bright blue eyes or her sauciness. She has been spanked, strapped, belted, paddled, hairbrushed, tawsed, birched and caned by every top from Dallas to Mad Tom of Girls Boarding School. My favorite video of hers is with former sidekick and lover, Audrey Knight called "Stress Relief Spanking," when both were appearing on the SPANK THAT BRAT website. The chemistry between the two lovely ladies of spanking was unique. Audrey delivers a hard spanking to Abi, but the caring and affection that they felt toward each other at the time was so apparent. It seems Abi retired in 2010.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 20 Mar 2013 15:24
My favourite is Miss Smith. I don't know what stable she's from, but, if she's reading this I hope she won't mind me saying she's middle aged, and from the north of England,
She normally spanks naughty ladies but has had her lovely mature bottom spanked in a few videos. I recall one where she was a dental receptionist who was spanked by her male boss.
She has that sexy mature/severe look about her which I particularly like in my spankers.(That obviously describes Mrs Dund.)

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#70 | Posted: 21 Mar 2013 10:41
dund93
SOL employs two outstanding female tops. One is Miss Smith and the other is Miss Bradley, whom I suspect, from her distinct accent is Scottish. Both are absolutely top drawer when it comes to dressing down and punishing naughty schoolgirls, lazy female employees and just generally out of control young ladies.
Their methods and techniques for administering varied corporal punishments are authentically British and very, very effective. I particularly enjoy Miss Smith's work with two models, Pandora Blake and the retired slut/minx Katie Leigh. I have seen her bottom in one video where Smithy asks a male friend to thrash her mature bare bottom thoroughly with a senior cane for no other reason than she needs relief from the stress she gets from having to thrash other feminine bottoms all day long. Gee, anybody besides me up for having that kind of stress in their lives? Jane Bradley also appears in releases from Northern (Scottish) Spanking out of Glasgow. BTW, does anyone know if Smithy has a first name?

Page  Page 7 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Derrick30, Eris39, hundjager, jakei57, Jared, kerrsutherland, Koalabaellchen, ogard
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9