library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 4 of 42: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 38 39 40 41 42 »»
bripuk
Male Member

England
#31 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 13:40
I suggest Ozzma from DSH. If ever a bottom was designed to be spanked it must be hers. When she bends over her backside just begs to be given a thorough tanning.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 00:33
my all time favorite was a model called JUNO and i thought she was the best for all things (i loved her expressions, her positioning and most of all her bottom.) Another that i like seeing spanked although she is more top is Chelsea Pffeier and as i mentioned earlier Brandy (my preference is brunettes otk and i have to admit i find those the best for all your criteria. ) I did enjoy Rosleen as well, but had to also say i did not find her bottom as great as some of the others around. Have a great day
JIM

Patron
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 05:43
In no particular order:

Kailee
Ten
Jackie(Realspankings)
Sarah(Realspankings)
Beverly Bacci
Michaela McGowan
Amelia Jane Rutherford
Madison Martin
Kiri Kelly
Juliet (Punished Brats)
Allison Miller
Amy Denison
Mary Louise Parker(j/k I know she doesn't count, but boy was she great in those scenes)

There are others that I like, of course, but these actresses have the combination of character, looks and performance that are most memorable for me.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 13:21
Patron, you certainly have hit on some of my favorites. From RealSpankings, Sweet Sarah, Jackie (whose eyes I could look into forever), the exquisitely beautiful Michelle, and Kathy who even while displaying her cute strap-roasted bottom is still flashing her patented megawatt smile. From PB, certainly the irreplaceable, uniquely articulate Amber "Pixie" Wells (who has the cutest rear end anywhere) along with her trusty sidekick Lily Anna, and of course Juliet Valentine. From Firm Hand, definitely Michaela McGowan, the retired Amy Denison, and I would add semi-retired Shannon Carson; all three bubble butts present quite a challenge to any paddle or tawse. And then flying high in the rarefied air above us all is AJR. To this day, I can not believe the bottom on that woman.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 29 Jan 2013 19:54
Patron

Wasn't Kiri Kelly (and didn't she have) a wonderful bottom?

Patron
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 06:27
For honorable mention, two newcomers that I like are Veronica Ricci and Mary Jane. I wouldn't change anything about MJ, but Veronica is hot in cold in terms of acting/character. In contrast, Pixie is someone who is always on point with character.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 08:14
Agreed. With Amber "Pixie" Wells, what you see is what you get. She is acting, but she gives so much of herself in every scene, as she does in every entry she writes on her blogsite, that the real girl comes shining through. Pixie is not alone among spanking models in maintaining a blog or website. Of the many that are out there, which ones do you most often frequent? My favorites tend to be Pixie's Spanking Pixie, Pandora Blake's Spanked But Not Silenced and Erica Scott's. This is based on the honesty of open thought, the good and interesting information on different aspects of the spanking lifestyle, and the humor.

Helen59
Female Member

Australia
#38 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 09:19
william, My husband although he definitely does not qualify as an actress. Not when I want him.

opb
Male Author

England
#39 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 10:05
smartfulcodger:
I ran across Holly's Severe Caning

May I add my admiration of that video. It is a real pleasure to watch the spankee so obviously enjoying herself and the fascination she has with the process, not to say the careful way in which the caner is serving her.

There's no doubt about who is in charge in this vid, and it's not the one holding the cane.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 30 Jan 2013 13:43
opb, you know, I think you may be absolutely right. Holly did "top from the bottom." Possibly it seems that way because the whole thing was her idea to begin with and happened as result of her request. Mr. Masterson was merely complying with her wishes. She even got to pick the cane he used. Still, think of the courage and fortitude it took on her part to take a caning delivered full-force throughout, which resulted in 24 stripes she probably was still admiring in the mirror two weeks later. She is a true lover of the cane. Our kind of girl.

Page  Page 4 of 42: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 38 39 40 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
ebbetsjim, ldbill, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9