library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 38 of 42: «« 1 2 3  ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#371 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 15:52

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#372 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 02:33
I digress. Peeked at Firm Hand. Allison is now a blonde. Please explain ladies how a flame redhead turn into a blonde without her hair falling out. Still one of the best, and she can take it.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#373 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 23:34
I learnt recently that Marylin Monroe was a redhead, not a natural blonde. Weird!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#374 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 15:59
I quite agree, yankee that Allison Miller is indeed a pure brick when it comes to the kind of spanking action she can take, regardless of the implement used on her. However, due to her true status as a natural redhead, the fair skin on those well seasoned ladycheeks of hers marks beautifully while coloring up so delightfully every time.

I do feel that I must take every opportunity to mention Amber Pixie Wells, now that she apparently is no longer active. The latest example is the clip below:

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/66090/the-anxiety-of-the-girl-waiting

The title alone really says it all. In one of the first videos ever offered on the Punished Brats website, Amber plays the girl and the stern dad is portrayed by the hard-handed David Pierson. Amber is adorable throughout but never more so than during the long, judicial bare bottom spanking itself, as the perfectly resilient cheeks of her pert bottom undergo their metamorphosis from milky white, then pink, to hot pink, red and all the way to cheery red. Her attempt to soothe her fiery buttocks in the aftermath is absolutely priceless...a can't miss.

kostas
Male Member

Greece
#375 | Posted: 19 Sep 2019 17:28
OTKfan1977
Do you know Linda's (girls boarding school real name)

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#376 | Posted: 21 Sep 2019 02:03
Allison Miller and Amelia Jane Rutherford are two standouts over many appearances.
I see that one contributor in this long thread mentioned Ann Bowman, who was mostly Nu-West but was a wonderful domme. Her few appearances you can find online today are absolutely marvelous. I'm not sure if she's still alive much less active. Debbie from Nu-West, much mentioned here, was an early sub. Some Nu-West videos had the marvelous domme Stephanie Locke. I'm a switch but I find the dommes the most interesting.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#377 | Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:30
Debra and Anne classics Love to see Anne deal with Debra and Allison.

Hannilein
Male Member

Germany
#378 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 12:52
hm so if you know about what happend to Amber Pixi Wells.
Does someone know why Juliet Valentina left the punishedbrats and closed her near new blog so fast and unexpected?

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#379 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 14:07
Juliet Valentina who also offered private sessions like Amber Pixie Wells, is and was a legitimate, trained theater actress. So, perhaps fearing that the same nightmare scenario could happen to her, she signed off, retired and removed any public spanking presence.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#380 | Posted: 25 Sep 2019 22:00
I am not certain but I seem to remember reading that Amber Pixie Wells was "outed" or threatened to be by someone privy to her real identity so she removed herself from public life. It's sad if this is true.

Page  Page 38 of 42: «« 1 2 3  ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
alfent, Elorac, feelgoodinc, FiddlersGreen, GEML66, kanestrokes, ladyknight2002, mobblers, Seabee49, StefK, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9