library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 37 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »»
hapgood
Male Member

USA
#361 | Posted: 7 May 2017 00:45
What can I say Rosie, I just tried it and it worked for me.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#362 | Posted: 7 May 2017 03:29
hapgood:
What can I say Rosie, I just tried it and it worked for me.

I get the same response Rosie got when I try pulling it up.

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#363 | Posted: 7 May 2017 04:14
Okay Spankedjenny try going to MSN and in the Bing search box type Dallas spanks Pixie and then click on videos.

fooman42
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#364 | Posted: 8 May 2017 04:56
I have a thing for Kiki from Real Spankings Network (though, I am not sure she is still making videos). Her reactions just seem genuine to me. Some examples:

https://xhamster.com/user/video/colo_aeg/new-1.html

Kiki is the asian model usually in a school girl scene.

I would have to say the most realistic scene I have found is the Real Spanking Networks scene with Kailee and her real life sister that goes by Lily. Supposedly Lily is the older sister, but Kailee I think works better as a top. The scene where Kaliee gives Lily a hairbrush spanking is my favorite. Very real reaction, lots of tears, but also humiliation and anger on the part of Lily and then some sisterly affection at the end.

The scene in particular can be found in the comments on this reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spanking/comments/3r3lgi/anyone_know_who_the_spanker_is_in_t his_video_or/cwkt9bf/

edit: fix spelling and add links

Spiritdom
Male Member

USA
#365 | Posted: 8 May 2017 14:19
Hard to pick favorites because different actresses bring different qualities. I have two favorites Pandora and Christy who share the quality of having two very full rich delineated derrieres. Still I love models who can cry and kick which is why I give a nod to Kathy of who gets spanked many times by Mr. Daniels and also for size, cuteness and emotions, I also mention Amber Wells.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#366 | Posted: 9 May 2017 08:15
I'd like to root for Belinda Lawson after her astonishing long career and amazing production rate. She is low on reaction in front of the camera, but she does always seem to be happy about what she does and in contrast to many other actors she can act relaxed in front of the camera and can say her lines in a way that make it somewhat believable. She can also take a thorough beating as few others, in contrast to all the really lame spanking videos out there.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#367 | Posted: 20 May 2017 15:24
I am chagrined to finally find out the real reason for Amber Pixie Wells taking down her wonderful blog...that some low life was stalking her. I don't know, judging by the size of her husband if stalking Amber was a very good idea. He looks more than capable of taking care of her and protecting her against any creepy threat. See for yourself (though you never see his face)-

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/4274/spanking-pixie-3-year-blogiversary

Just the way he is spanking (particularly the over fifty good ones he gave with his belt, not counting the extra 4 zingers at the end) her shows us "that's my woman there and I'm a man who cares." Sorry, Lynard Skynard. Although I'm generally repelled by violence of any sort, at least a part of me wishes for the sake of justice that her husband caught up with that stalker.

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#368 | Posted: 23 May 2017 16:26
Unfortunately Smartful Codger although Pixie's husband could indeed break Carl (the stalker) in half that would only cause him untold amounts of grief for he would certainly face charges of assault and battery. Carl photographed the license plate on Pixie's car (after a paid session with her) and was able to learn Ms. Wells real identity and home address. Then, after Pixie rejected his pathetic attempts to establish a real relationship with her, Carl outed Pixie to family, friends and fellow graduate students. She then went to court and stretched the truth (after all how could she tell the judge that Carl would pay her $200 to spank and be spanked) to obtain an order of protection. But Carl did not quit, flooding Pixie with emails and tweets and making public her real-life Facebook page.

Pixie struck back as best she could. Carl still lives with his parents and she outed him to them and gave up her career as a spanking actress and blogger and is no longer having private sessions with other than very close friends. Now in her thirties (Pixie started making videos when barely out of her teens) Ms. Wells has moved on with her life and I wish this delightful lady only the best.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#369 | Posted: 24 May 2017 13:13
Thank you hapgood for filling in for the rest of us Pixie fans what sadly is essentially just another American horror story. I guess there is some truth to the saying that really bad things happen to the best people. I too pray for her happiness. She has given so much of herself. That said, at the very least this creep Carl belongs in jail for ruining someone else's life.

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#370 | Posted: 26 May 2017 00:57
hapgood

That's the nightmare for anyone participating in 1 to 1 spanking sessions that are not in a club or dungeon. Pixie is such a nice and kind person in real life and her chosen profession does so much good for so many people. She also really didn't need to do 1 to 1's for the the money. She did them to share her gift with her fans. It's always the obsessed fan who goes too far that ruins it for everyone else.
Thank you for sharing the story. I had heard that she dealt with some personal issues, in addition to her health recently, but I didn't know the specifics.

Page  Page 37 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
aka, Kanchyk, kanestrokes, kenjperr, Ree, Rudi683, SAW1968, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9