library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 36 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 34 35 36 37 38  ... 41 42 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#351 | Posted: 2 Feb 2017 13:07
I remember reading in Sierra's last blog entry on Live Journey back around 2008 that she said she was moving to the Front Range Rockies above Boulder, Colorado to be with her new boyfriend. Where ever she is and what ever she is doing, I can only hope she is keeping herself and especially that most spankable of bottoms (meaning hers) warm.
This is what was posted by me a while ago on the subject of Sierra Salem's move. It does not contain any information which was not already disclosed by Sierra herself in her blog before it was taken down.
[/quote]
Sierra and Dallas of DSH had for a while what was probably the best chemistry between a spanker and his spankee in the spanking scene. Then one day, something happened in I would guess was their personal romantic, really nobody-else's-business relationship and so they separated. It was rumored that the breakup was due to Sierra meeting a new boyfriend and thus moving from LA to above Boulder in the Colorado Rockies to be with him. That was about the last time anyone in the scene heard from her. because also about then her popular blog went offline. What has always bothered me is if that new boyfriend wasn't even into spanking which means there was another absolutely gorgeous bottom going to waste! Well, wherever she resides, I pray she's happy and yes, is still getting spanked on a regular basis. May those most spankable cheeks forever redden in and around Netherland.[/quote]
Debbie of Nu-West does appear to be the old school favorite of a good many here.

Garryl
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#352 | Posted: 4 Feb 2017 21:37
bmark101

In regard to Nuwest's Debbie, I must be old as well. I have some photosets and vhs tapes of those super 8 reels. She certainly looked the part of a teenager.

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#353 | Posted: 5 Feb 2017 20:58
-Debbie of NU-WEST was a favorite of mine too.
-Katie of NU-WEST was my all time favorite there.
Sam Woodley and Chloe Elise were transcendent in their cuteness, spankableness, and were fully committed in every scene that they shot.

I cannot guarantee that Sierra is still spanked today, but she was interested enough to spend all that time with Dallas in a relationship. She's likely occasionally spanked, but never as much as she was with Dallas or when she was performing.

Remember, all these delightful women were enthusiastic enough about TTWD to get spanked and capture those spankings for posterity.

Adrian
I just finished it. Thank you for the recommendation.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#354 | Posted: 11 Feb 2017 15:27
Stop the presses because here's some vital breaking news just in. Apparently the pouting Polish princess of the U.K. spanking scene, Kami Robertson is back working with Northern Spanking as a spankee! As anyone who has been following her career knows, Kami Robertson switched a while ago over to a dominant role, mostly in the Newcastle-on-Tyne area in the north of England, with an occasional trip or two down to London town to discipline 121 her loyal following of very naughty boys living there. The link below takes you to back when she was last showing her more submissive side.

http://teen-spankings.com/blog/tag/kami-robertson/page/4/
Yes, a follow up post on Kami, presenting even further evidence of all her most charming spankable qualities on open display while on the receiving end of a rigorous punishment.

http://kamirobertson.com/cheating-the-taxi-driver/

Isn't it always a particularly sweet touch the way a hand spanking can bring out so nicely the ravages wrought by the cane, given her earlier that same day?

I just had to post the following on behalf of Samantha Johnson, after having seen an old full length video of hers. Most of our favorite models can to said to possess beautiful bums of a dizzying variety of different sizes and shapes. Sam's is of the full, deep and wide type; yet when impacted hard with either human hand or implement, its cheeks wobble the tightest and slightest of any pair in the spanking world.

https://xhamster.com/movies/7248133/school_spanked.html

Here's another one featuring the pouting Polish princess of the best of British CP and in it Kami is at her absolute sexiest, especially when under the hard cane-

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/589/hard-choice

FirmButFair
Male Member

USA
#355 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 01:59
I have seen a lot of the NU-WEST stuff ... Most of the models were attractive with nice, natural bodies ... the spankings were almost always real to the extent that they caused some pain to the models, in some cases quite a bit

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#356 | Posted: 29 Apr 2017 15:41
Here's a nice clip, entitled Spanking Rep and starring three of my favorites- Pandora Blake, Ariel Andersen/Amelia Jane Rutherford and Caroline Grey - as they sample an leather implement manufacturer's latest wares.

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/64733/the-spanking-rep

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#357 | Posted: 1 May 2017 18:23
I come late to this discussion but nevertheless would like to contribute. My first favorite was Tanya Fox, a broad bottomed beauty from the early 1990's who stole my heart in some videos she made with Ed Lee at Nu-West. Over the ensuing years I have had many more favorites; Samantha Woodley, Audrey Knight, Abigail Whittaker and Niki Flynn to name just a few but my all-time number one would be Amber Pixie Wells, who had a career in spanking that began in 2005 and did not end until a decade later. I had the opportunity to correspond with Pixie for several years and she was always sweet, giving and frank in her responses. She offered personal sessions as both a top and a bottom for $200, first at her home in rural New Jersey and later at a motel. This, unfortunately, is what ultimately forced her out of the scene. Pixie acquired a client who became a stalker and proceeded to make this sweet lady's life miserable. He discovered her real identity and threatened Pixie's private life, which forced Ms. wells to give up her delightful blog. I really miss her but fortunately Pixie made about 100 videos that are still in circulation.

gskydive
Male Member

USA
#358 | Posted: 2 May 2017 23:19
The Jamison sisters, Julia (especially) and Joanne. Both started as bottoms and became tops. Julia can be seen in many clips on the usual sites. She had a habit of taking her top off midway through and could wield a mean cane, strap and paddle. If there was ever a dominant actress I had a crush on, it was her. Other than Catwoman (Julie Newmar) from the old Batman TV series, that is!

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#359 | Posted: 6 May 2017 02:39
One thing that separated Pixie from your run of the mill spanking actress was a willingness to go all in and to suffer for her art. For example I give you this:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Dallas+spanks+hard&&view=detail&mid=80958746ABAE 8755902980958746ABAE87559029&FORM=VRDGAR

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#360 | Posted: 6 May 2017 22:33
@hapgood that link is coming up as "video no longer available"

Page  Page 36 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 34 35 36 37 38  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Alef, Bailey30, billjam, fatherjim, fesseefan, mike649649, steve77, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9