library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 34 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 32 33 34 35 36  ... 41 42 »»
Raybo58
Male Member

USA
#331 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 19:31
Greetings. I just found this site yesterday and this is my first post.

I definitely have a favorite actress, but finding titles she has performed in has been terribly difficult. After spending more hours than I care to admit to I can only find one, even though I know I've seen her in at least one other, the title of which I missed. She was in the Red Stripes production of Twenty Questions as a spankee, wearing a gray skirt and sporting pigtails. The spankee's names are never mentioned during the performance, but based on the story description in the packaging, I think her name is Jo (possibly short for Joanne). As you might imagine, searching for an adult actress with nothing more than "Jo" to go on has been frustratingly fruitless.

Her petite form, her marvelous bottom, and her authentic reactions really turned my crank. I would be delighted if I could find everything she's ever worked on. I think she may also be in the Red Stripe title, Sisters, since the cast list appears to be the same as Twenty Questions, but I've never seen it and it's hard to tell from the pictures on the box if it's the same woman.

So I figured my only hope would be to employ the expertise of the superfans here to get an angle on where to find more. As I mentioned, I know I've seen her in at least one other work that wasn't produced by Red Stripes, but that was many years ago and the details escape me.

Is there anyone who can help me find more details that would help identify her, or at least more work she's done?

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#332 | Posted: 4 Sep 2016 22:07
Twenty Questions
Stars: Sarah, Jo, Miss Brown
Sarah comes home from school. She is in a foul mood as she has been spanked by her headmistress. She complains to her older sister, who says that she will confront Miss Brown, who she remembers from her days at the school. The two sisters burst into Miss Brown's study, full of righteous indignation. Jo, who is now a sophisticated business woman, tells Miss Brown that she had no right to administer corporal punishment, but within a few moments Miss Brown reminds Jo of her time at the school, and soon reduces her to a little girl again. We see her remembering herself in her school uniform being punished by Miss Brown and she quickly finds out that even though she is no longer a schoolgirl she is unable to stand up to Miss Brown and is still liable to Miss Brown's brand of discipline. The stern headmistress is furious that she should be told how to run her school and thinks there is only one way to deal with suck behavior..
http://sharenxs.com/gallery/spanking-aebn_523243192515f-200-9251659-5726468/20zfuy7-3 563459315-8y3z5cs

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#333 | Posted: 6 Sep 2016 01:56
Just watched what I suspect is an old video from Clare Fonda, featuring a young Mary Jane spanked by her tutor Miss Morgan. It is a dandy. Miss Morgan starts slow but really picks it up at the end.

Raybo58
Male Member

USA
#334 | Posted: 7 Sep 2016 03:39
davenhall
The description you posted is for the Red Stripe title "Sisters". I've read it at least 50 times in my search for any more information about "Jo". The link you posted leads to a gallery of pics from the title "Twenty Questions", but if you click on any of the panels to enlarge them you are taken to a page that broadcasts a voice claiming that Microsoft has caught a virus trying to enter your computer. Then it starts spamming me with popups that instantly reopen when you close them and then it's starts asking for money. After a good deal of effort, I was able to get the Task Manager open and was able to kill the processes.

I don't recommend that anyone indulge their curiosity by clicking on the link.

Oh Im sorry abut that I didnt click any of the pictures but I have come across that virus before I had to crash my computer to get rid of it.
Have you seen the actual film 20 Questions.
Miss Brown the Dom in that film is still around maybe you should ask her.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#335 | Posted: 17 Sep 2016 17:10
I wrote a tribute few posts back to the much beloved Kathy of Real Spankings fame. Below is a classic clip featuring her which I was finally able to locate:

http://teen-spankings.com/tube/kathy-faces-series/
Speaking of cute models, presently retired but never to be forgotten; here's a rare of clip of a very naughty Lizzy Madison, being dealt with by Dallas of DSH:

http://xhamster.com/movies/6571668/l_gets_a_spanking.html

The clip below explains itself, really-

https://xhamster.com/movies/6652618/lots_of_pretty_girls_naked_bottoms_caned_compilat ion.html

Some of the models featured are well known, some are not and some scenes may even include a favorite or two of yours. The things is; it's an opportunity to observe all in one place the unique beauty of a lot of caneable bottoms as they perform their poetry in motion in their reactions to the rigorous strokes of the stick. Especially appreciate Miss Brown's technique in delivering each mighty whoose, left-handed.

I've run across a three stage strapping (using three different leather implements), that is after a brief warm up hand spanking delivered OTK. This clip features two of my favorite bare bottoms, belonging to Samantha Johnson and Leia Ann Woods. These ladies just get lovelier with each passing year. Especially please enjoy the HD quality video and the excellent camera angles

https://xhamster.com/movies/6012383/two_naughty_girls_spanked_hard.html

I'm always looking for interviews with spanking models caught on video, because you never know what will surprise you about some of these girls. Some really do enjoy the work while others consent to having their lovely bare bottoms spanked or thrashed merely for a payday. Jodie Carnell (spelled Karnell, when she tops) comes across to me in this one as a total cutie and a breath of fresh air. Apparently at one time she ranked among the UK's top glamour models, but that line of work evidently didn't provide enough "action" for her, so she entered into the spanking scene. Enjoy the interview:

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/14294/jodie-s-desire-brit-spank

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#336 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 22:08
Uhm, I must admit that I haven't read all of this gigantic thread, so this might have been covered earlier on. Anyway, I always fancied Sam Woodley. I found her features cute, she has a lovely arse and she has a minimum of acting capability, which is way more than 99% of the 'stars' in the business. She was funny witty and made it look like she was really suffering from getting whacked. This while most other videos contain a girl rather limp or unexcited across someone's lap as she with a flat and mechanical voice went like 'oh-please-don't-spank-me-Sir-it-hurts-so-much', making it sound as if she was reading for the very first time from a manuscript in front of her face, making me irritated turn the volume down to watch the spanking without sound. I mean, if it hurts so bloody much, why ain't she even moving her feet? Does anyone know anything about Sam these days? I think I read somewhere that she dropped out and became an alcoholic for a while. It seems however as if she is starring in a recent series by Firm Hand Spanking, but I dunno if it is old material that is being re-run or if it is new. If it is new she looks amazingly fit after quite a long career. Another favorite of mine is Belinda Lawson from the same company. I admire the way that she makes it look fun and she does have a minimum of acting capability as well. I think she also has a finger in the company and if so, she makes a hell of a good job taking my money. The way she can take a caning and look amused the second after is amazing. Is her butt made of steel?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#337 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 22:50
Glagla,

The recent footage of Samantha Woodley you are seeing on FHS is so-called lost footage or footage never shown from videos she was in early on. That explains why she looks so good, because the footage you're seeing was shot years ago. Sam Woodley was one of the main characters on this site for a long time, eventually Alison Miller became the main star for quite a while. Alison now appears much less often than she used to.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#338 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 23:21
Ah, that explains it. I wonder why it was never released, it looks pretty good to me. I hope she's getting some royalty from it. Anyone know what she'd doing nowadays? Just out of general interest, after such a splendid career.

Alison Miller looked really good as well, but she didn't affect me in the same way; she always looked as if the spanking didn't become her at all, or as if she was just enjoying herself when she was supposed to be a punished schoolgirl or something.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#339 | Posted: 14 Jan 2017 01:20
My current favourite is Michaela McGowan, with all due respect to all the other very pretty girls and particularly those of more mature years who bare their delightful bottoms for a spanking.

Adrian
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#340 | Posted: 17 Jan 2017 11:55
I don't know that it's so unusual for actresses to disappear. I used to love Nikki Flynn's blog and her films, but she announced her retirement and basically disappeared. Rosleen Young (who was probably my favourite) also decided to move on and again disappeared. I suspect that people in that position have to be pretty careful about leaving tracks, otherwise they'd be hassled for evermore.

Page  Page 34 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 32 33 34 35 36  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
jalwip12, Jared, LawnDawg, stringent90
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9