library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 33 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 31 32 33 34 35  ... 41 42 »»
bripuk
Male Member

England
#321 | Posted: 20 Jun 2016 14:00
If you want to see what a great bottom looks like have a look at Ozzma in DSH. Fantastic bottom designed to be spanked hard. A new video perhaps rather severe for some tastes but for those who like a judicial setting has just been launched by Mood called Lashville. Attractive young women who transgress are birched on their bare backsides by female wardresses. Wonderful accuracy with nothing but bottoms feeling the sting of the birch.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#322 | Posted: 20 Jun 2016 21:40
A little off-topic. While following so many deserving bottoms and pretty faces expressing their feelings and trying to chose the one among many I stumbled upon a compilation of real actresses getting it or almost getting in in the days when "politically correct" was a unknown four letters word.

Enjoy: http://daddyspanksmehard.tumblr.com/post/145319503789/chicagotkdaddy-on-her-knees-to- please-so

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#323 | Posted: 30 Jun 2016 13:41
I would like to re-mention another clip featuring the Canadian princess of spanking: Catherine Corbett.

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/5940/catherine-corbet-spanked

Please notice on the close-up of her bottom how the firm spanks delivered by Miss Smith are bringing out nicely the cane stripes especially down low across her sweet spot from what was obviously an earlier session shot that same day. Just reminds us of what a brick CC truly is. A hard, thorough walloping soon after and right on top of the stick OUCH! Talk about re-igniting the fire all along the trolley tracks.

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#324 | Posted: 1 Aug 2016 23:06
Pandora Blake - I love the way she reacts to being spanked. She really feels it!!

Full Disclosure: I had a fabulous session with her when she came to the Atlantic City party in 2015.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#325 | Posted: 21 Aug 2016 00:52
I guess I might as well weigh in with my two cents worth - even though the thread is already really long!

I discovered the world of spanking videos only ten years ago. And I have mostly only hung out on the RealSpankings family of sites. My favorite model on Realspankings.com and RealSpankingsInstitute.com is Holly. She has such a fleshy and wobbly bottom without being flabby. I also like Michelle a lot. And Brandi. And Abby. And and and . . .

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#326 | Posted: 25 Aug 2016 13:19
galt54, the following is a tribute to Holly that I posted a while back:

Usually, I think of the cane as residing pretty much in the British domain. After all, it is practically one of the enduring symbols of their nation, right up there with the British Lion, the Union Jack and John Bull. And I realize that I probably have annoyed more than a few of my fellow Yanks with my going on and on about how much better the British ladies can take the cane than their American female cousins. Well, now be prepared to be shocked by what I am about to say. While perusing Spanking Tube I ran across Holly's Severe Caning a.k.a. A Girl Watching Her Own Caning. Holly worked briefly with RealSpanking and this video was shot, fly on the wall fashion, apparently after her regular shooting session that particular day. So we are not about to see the cane fall on a pristine bottom, but one well-marked by OTK, the paddle and the belt. Two odd things make this video unique. First, it's clear by the dialogue that this American spanking model has actually requested a severe 24 stroke caning, and then has also asked for permission to select the cane to be used on her and the one Mr. Masterson takes down from the hooks on the wall looks to be at least of senior girl grade thickness. What in the world is this poor girl wishing for? Next, a second camera is set up so she can see on a video monitor in front of her (as she is lying down over a pile of pillows) the full flight and crash landing of each stroke on her defenseless bare bottom. Each hard thwacky impact causes her delightfully plump cheeks to actually wobble toward and into each other in a way I have never seen before. I am not going to attempt to furnish a stroke by stroke description, except to say that the caning is given in the traditional sets of sixes, with a brief period in between to give Holly time to catch her breath, to give her cheeks a quick rub, and see the stripes rise up, become puffy and develop nicely into lovely colorful tramlines. Plain to see is how fascinated Holly is by these marks, clearly visible on her bruised red skin and how proud she will be to wear them for what she hopes will be at least two weeks. This is one brave girl. Just the way she enthusiastically says "yes sir" in her conversation with her caner, who BTW even before beginning, promised Holly "full coverage." And guess what; she holds him to it! It has finally come to the last stroke, which is when Holly points to down near her "sweet spot" and says that he has "missed a space and would he please fill it in." This girl obviously enjoys the cane way too much! Well, Mr. M tries his best but as this one is the last stroke and therefore must be delivered with absolute maximum force....well, he comes close. The point here is that I take back whatever I have said in the past about how American girls just can't take the cane. Holly has proven to me just how wrong I have been. Holly, where ever you are, I salute you and all other brave girls like you.

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/244/holly-s-severe-caning

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#327 | Posted: 30 Aug 2016 02:23
Smartfulcodger. This has been a very long post. Others have made for the case for a senior division. I accept that and would join with you. I do qualify. I am interested who you rate as the best spankee. My choice would be Debra from NuWest. As previously noted, Never a fan of Lee. The Humiliation of Debra is a classic. At the height of her beauty, green eyes and close cropped blond hair. She is spanked, hairbrushed, strapped, whipped and finally f---ed by a beautiful brunette. Best wishes, Nite.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#328 | Posted: 30 Aug 2016 02:38
I am kind of late to the party as far as viewing spanking videos, but there are a few that I have seen and a great many more "stills' that I have seen from spanking videos that really do it for me. The images that I am the most enthralled by are of "Debbie" from Nu-west. Seeing her spanked by her mom, who I have read is actually her real mom, just hit home for me. The expressions on her face leave zero doubt that the spankings she takes are as real as they come.

Of a much more recent vintage there is a model named Kathy from the site Real Spankings who really takes a hard spanking and you can tell that she does not enjoy it in the slightest. These too hit close to home and give creedence to the name of the site showing that they are in fact real spankings indeed.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#329 | Posted: 1 Sep 2016 13:16
Kathy from Real Spankings is cited by many as their all time favorite. A demurely pretty girl, Kathy not only exhibited absolutely authentic reactions to her punishment, but possesses one of the most adorable bottoms in spanking history; plus her megawatt smile, even while showing off that much celebrated tush after a spanking session.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#330 | Posted: 1 Sep 2016 15:51
Debbie is actually one of Nu-West's first spanking models back in the early - mid 80's when the spanking video business was just getting off the ground. Even quite a while after Debbie left the scene the first videos I purchased were all VHS type. Debbie was a true performer. There are some facts that Ed shared with me regarding Debbie that I won't go into detail on here but suffice to say that Nu-West (Ed Lee) really treated their models with the highest regards and very very well.

I am familiar with the paddling sequence Spankedjenny cited. Very realistic and definitely, one of the most realistic sequences done to this day. I also concur with yankee about Debra. I had the pleasure of working with her and yes, she was truly fantastic.

Page  Page 33 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 31 32 33 34 35  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Dagnir, Douglas, ferrula, gerard, kid, Rudi683, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9