library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 32 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 30 31 32 33 34  ... 41 42 »»
CharlesontheBare
Male Member

USA
#311 | Posted: 24 May 2016 11:09
Great Topic!
Unfortunately a lot of the Spanking Models I've liked are now Retired...

Active Favorites:
Veronica Ricci (who I think of as 'Nika)
Amber "Pixie" Wells
Samantha Woodley
Amelia Rutherford
Alison Miller
Stacy Stockton
Belinda Lawson
Kaylee
and Ten Amorette (Miss "Little Love")
{have some 'problems' with Sarah 'Greg' Gregory; esp. as Dom...}

Retired:
Kat St. James Rosaleen Young
Abigail Whittaker
Audrey Knight (as spankee)
Chloe Elise
Sarah, realspankings

* All-time Favorite is Brandi, of realspankings, spankingteenbrandi
discovered the rs, stb site, and her, when she really was in her teens.
she, forgive me, cries so nicely...

Charles

zubby
Male Member

Canada
#312 | Posted: 26 May 2016 07:32
Kelly Wilson

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#313 | Posted: 27 May 2016 03:37
I have given the question of who is my favorite spanking model is much thought. Hands down I choose Kisa. While she certainty has a spankable bottom with a layer of baby-fat paddling her twenty-something bottom, it's her demonstrative reaction during a hard paddling or belt spanking that sets her sessions apart.

Real tears, squeals, sobs and satisfying kicking are all part of one her disciplinary spanking.

A close second choice would be the lovely Kailee. A switch who can take the best spanking one could give an then turn around and give an even more punishing session to a deserving bottom.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#314 | Posted: 28 May 2016 01:38
Dear Carolina. Where does Kisa appear From your description she sounds great. I am an upstate New Yorker Who just spent a great weekend on Bald Head Island. Climbed to the top of Old Baldy. Regards.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#315 | Posted: 28 May 2016 03:52
As I recall her momentous paddling's and belt spankings took place in a California trailer. Those sessions were at least a couple of years ago. I read on a blog where she said she was a waitress back in Sumter.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#316 | Posted: 31 May 2016 03:18
Okay, I have not read all of this, about 21 pages. One name I did not see and she is one of my favorites. Carolyn Grey. She did most of her work for Northern Spanking and Pandora. She has a very nice figure, great ass, and takes a good spanking. For whatever reason she will not show her boobs. But her strong suit is that she can act. Oh Boy, can she. The ultimate smart ass, bending over with her bare bottom waiting for it and still making with the wise cracks. A good example is New Head Girl on DoS if you have it. But I think she is good in all her scenes. She seems to have retired, I hope not.

Another one I like, just for her ass if nothing else, is Valerie Bryant, on Firm Hand. She is now the web mistress or something under another name. But in her last scene for them she takes a topless caning, her great ass and bit tits all their for you to see. Her walk down the hall afterward is worth the price of admission.

I know it's all a matter of taste, but I never liked Sierra Salem, no ass at all and a wimp in the few videos I saw. But to each their own.

Anybody else like Carolyn?

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#317 | Posted: 31 May 2016 21:24
To Yankee. Yes, you might have guessed I do have an active imagination. But at 82 years old I believe I am allowed. I have been an active 'spanko', for over 70 years, and I still love this beautiful 'spanking scene' of ours.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#318 | Posted: 1 Jun 2016 01:15
Bravo to you, six of the best! In seven days or on D-Day (minus 2Y) I'll be 74, but I hope if I live as long as you that at 82, I'll still have your attitude and love of this thing we do as much as you do. BTW, thank all of you for keeping this thread alive.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#319 | Posted: 1 Jun 2016 13:27
Maybe AARP should start a spanking club. You know, offer senior discounts and such.

Or maybe we should start a subcategory site, calling it the LSSF: Library of Senior Spanking Fiction. Stories in which spankings have to be temporarily stopped after every 10 swats, so the participants can take a break to pee.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#320 | Posted: 5 Jun 2016 13:29
There's a terrific 29 minute compilation video featuring numerous scenes starring any number of my favorite Xerotics models, throughout the years. Please take special note of the clip about in the middle of the pack; showing a blond-haired Jasmine Lau being spanked OTK, while absolutely and completely bare naked. I say pay added attention because of her spanker's not-so-innocent fondling,that is when he is not delivering flurries of solidly hard and crisp wallops to her bottom; He not only is deliberately rubbing her lovely well-reddened cheeks and shapely thighs in a gesture of comfort to her but also sneakily and teasingly grazes what lies steamy hot and sopping wet between them.

http://www.spankingtube.com/video/56135/24-clips-in-29-minutes-xerotics-spanking-comp ilation

Page  Page 32 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 30 31 32 33 34  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 13
betula, boyfearsthebrush, Seymourauto
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9