library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 31 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 29 30 31 32 33  ... 41 42 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#301 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 18:31
yankee:
This is such a long thread. Forgive me if I digress. Snow Mercy has to be included. A top or bottom. A beautiful and such a strong woman who I have seen receive and administer a sound spanking. Female or male. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I'm certain that I mentioned Snow Mercy in another thread some time ago, she certainly has the height and statuesque appearance to portray a convincing spanko-top.

In "Spanking Turnaround," produced by Shadow Lane, Ms. Snow starts out in the bottom position, being moderately handspanked by her normally submissive husband [Tom Byron] while her character is supposedly sleepwalking late at night. The following morning, after he explains why her bottom feels sore although she can't remember any reason for it, the "turnaround" occurs with her soundly spanking and paddling him so he'll also have a smarting seat at work that day. In the third scene, Ms. Snow arrives home after work with a pretty feminine co-worker (Madison Young), then they promptly administer a rather severe, standing-bent-forward disciplinary session to her errant spouse with a variety of spanking implements.

Obviously, my personal bias favors Miss Snow in the 'toppish' role, which she carries off in this performance by seeming highly annoyed with her misbehaving mate yet still managing to appear amused and gratified at his punitive plight, especially in the playful, instructing interaction with her girlfriend as the less-experienced second spanker.

My one marginal criticism would be that the DVD case's front cover, via both photo and description, gives a somewhat misleading impression of its actual content in suggesting that it's primarily (if not entirely) M/F, while actually it's around 75% F/M and FF/M... --C.K.

Sherfield
Male Member

England
#302 | Posted: 19 Dec 2015 00:23
My favourites are Amelia, Elizabeth Daniels, Erica Scott, Clare Fonda and Liz

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#303 | Posted: 19 Dec 2015 01:46
Agree with Kailee. Who in the world could take 400 paddles except her. There is a nice clip of her spanking her sister Lilly otk, hairbrush, tears, and aftercare. Happy Holidays everyone.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#304 | Posted: 21 Dec 2015 13:12
Here's the above mentioned clip where Kailee is spanking her sister Lilly:

http://spankinggif.tumblr.com/post/57081242851/view-of-lilys-face-as-kailee-spanks-he r

That young lady has certainly learned to dish it out about as well as she can take it. That was one truly effective administering of the hairbrush, but what really impressed me was the loving aftercare she provided a very tearful Lily afterwards, who apparently harbored no ill will toward her big sis despite a painful yet necessary bare bottomed punishment.

One Thanksgiving, Abi Whittaker blogged that what she was most thankful for were what she referred to as her "peaches;" in effect crediting their well rounded firmness and unbelievable resilience for her near legendary ability to take a really hard and prolonged spanking.

To further elaborate on the point concerning Abi Whittaker and the amazing durability of her precious "peaches" especially when under the extreme duress while undergoing an Audrey Knight- administered spanking and strapping, I humbly offer the clip below:

http://xhamster.com/movies/5434191/good_ass_spanking.html

Click on the link below that will take you to my all time favorite still snap of Abi's set of "peaches."

http://www.spankthatbrat.com/FreeSite/Photo_Sets/PhotoSet1/PhotoSet6/Photoset%206_1.h tm

Zooming in on the photo up close, her bottom appears simply mind blowing amazing. Rarely does one see such a compact, tight pair of cheeks feature the in depth topography which is much more typical of the larger and more voluptuous derriere so widely popularized in the media by the adjective term "bubble butt.". Notice how the pert curvatures of each glorious crown form their own a high proud summits, before dipping rather dramatically in becoming the under juts over the ultra sensitive crease between each cheek and coltish upper thigh. Oh how that sweet flesh seems to cry out for a loving yet firm spanking until both her cute orbs are thoroughly reddened and glowing hot! Please somebody explain it again to be; Audrey Knight broke up with her, why?

Please try this link instead:

http://www.spankthatbrat.com/FreeSite/Photo_Sets/PhotoSet1/PhotoSet6/Photoset%206_1.h mtl

Man, does Audrey Knight know how to spank and redden a young lady's bare bottom.

bripuk
Male Member

England
#305 | Posted: 21 Dec 2015 13:39
Abigail Whittaker and Lane Chapman both have bottoms that have benefitted from sound spankings.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#306 | Posted: 20 Mar 2016 00:21
Kelly Payne is also one of my very favorite feminine disciplinarians, this short video clip shows her administering part of a strapping to a highly deserving young man, with assistance from his mistreated maid:

http://fmspankingtube.com/2011/12/05/femdom-maids/

These ladies certainly seem to be enjoying themselves here, I'd venture.

Here's Ms. Payne dealing with a thief of internet 'intellectual property' via a good belting in the kitchen:

http://fmspankingtube.com/2015/12/22/femdom-belt-whipping/

Yes, I'm definitely envious of his situation as shown in this clip, albeit hardly approving of his ethics...

--C.K.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#307 | Posted: 20 Mar 2016 04:04
smartfulcodger:
Here's the above mentioned clip where Kailee is spanking her sister Lilly:

http://spankinggif.tumblr.com/post/57081242851/view-of-lilys-face-as-kailee-spanks-he r

That young lady has certainly learned to dish it out about as well as she can take it. That was one truly effective administering of the hairbrush, but what really impressed me was the loving aftercare she provided a very tearful Lily afterwards, who apparently harbored no ill will toward her big sis despite a painful yet necessary bare bottomed punishment.

This video clip shows the same basic scene with its focus on Kailee's face and Lilly's bare bottom as the hairbrush spanking is delivered--Kailee looks quite determined and focused, in spite of the fact that neither she nor Lilly knows the reason for the paddling:

http://spankinggif.tumblr.com/post/57081287557/view-of-lilys-butt-as-kailee-spanks-he r

Based on the beginning dialogue, Kailee seemingly has been instructed to spank her little sister by their mother yet not told why, however she nonetheless carries out those maternal instructions while Lilly, although initially taken by surprise at being sentenced to a seemingly unearned chastisement, reluctantly cooperates with her sisterly spanker despite not knowing what offense she has supposedly committed.

These are young ladies who apparently obey their mother without asking questions...

--C.K.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#308 | Posted: 23 Mar 2016 02:21
Please add Dani Daniels. A Firm Hand find.

tomd
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#309 | Posted: 2 Apr 2016 17:12
In so many of the newer videos, the spankee tends to just lay over a lap and take whatever is given with little show of emotion. I would think that a spanking of any kind should hurt. Samantha Woodley always acted like she did not appreciate what was being done to her. In my opinion, maybe the best at this was Niki Flynn. She took some terrible beatings as well as regular spankings and always yelled and cried. While I don't think the model should be hurt, I think they should act as if the spanking does. Among the current spankees, Mandie Rae seems to give a believable performance.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#310 | Posted: 3 Apr 2016 21:59
i have not read all the back pages but has "Peaches" from Nu-west been mentioned yet? she had a butt that was made to be spanked!

Page  Page 31 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 29 30 31 32 33  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
acercher, cady09, hschmid, insonia, jspence8, meerkat, Patron, ShineHerPants, SlippersSting, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9