library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 29 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 27 28 29 30 31  ... 41 42 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#281 | Posted: 21 Jul 2015 16:33
I had never gotten around to posting on this topic. I had one girl in mind that in my mind her behind and mannerisms stand out in comparison to other spankee's on video. Her name is Kailee of Real Spanking fame. What made her most remarkable was her reactions and when she finally did have tears from the wooden paddle or belt. The build up as her butt was set on fire was an amazing thing to witness.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#282 | Posted: 21 Jul 2015 22:08
I can personally vouch for Debra of Nu-West/Leda on what kind of discipline she can take. I gave her 70 very serious strokes with a thick leather strap in the video "The Warden Gives a Strapping" There are some interesting behind the scenes stories, but as far as taking a real strapping, Debra could do just that.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#283 | Posted: 22 Jul 2015 01:51
Dear Robert. Thanks for posting Debra. Yes she took some serious male punishment. Obviously you had first hand experience. Lucky you. I would love to have the same experience. Please help me understand however how Debra could endure such a session, yet still cry like a baby when spanked by Dana Specht and another older woman, Sonyia?. Spelling? Regards.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#284 | Posted: 22 Jul 2015 17:28
Hi Yankee,

I can't speak on behalf of all spanking models but Ed Lee (Dave to those who knew him on a personal level) told me that Debra was truly into the scene. This was great for me because I knew that I could lay the strap on pretty hard. There was discussion of how and what we were going to do before the shoot. I also practiced on a dummy before doing the "real thing". To answer your question, she was acting. I should also mention that those female tops at Nu-West at the time could really lay on a sound spanking. I'm pretty sure some of them could bring tears to a guy as well.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#285 | Posted: 22 Jul 2015 23:49
I realise the Top by the name of Miss Brown has been mentioned on this thread previously, and i concur with all the favourable comments made, in my opinion Miss Brown ticks all the boxes, has the demeanour, the voice, the attitude, the look, the commanding presence, the acting skills and appears a expert of her art.

I wonder if i could get her nominated for a Oscar, now that would make the star studded event very interesting indeed, '50 shades of OMG' would be heard, agh we can all dream, can't we.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#286 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 01:43
Thanks for your response Robert. I dont doubt your veracity. But all you have to watch NWV 328. Even your friend Ed, was surprised at Debras reaction. If indeed it is acting, that is the best performance by a spanking model I have ever seen. Thank you for your insight. Regards.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#287 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 07:14
Where can one see the spanking prowess of Miss Brown? I am not familiar with her but I am most intrigued...

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#288 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 14:55
Spankedjenny:
Where can one see the spanking prowess of Miss Brown? I am not familiar with her but I am most intrigued...

A couple of titles where she is a Headmistress are: 'Ritual Discipline' and 'Caned Every Day'.
Search for those titles online and you will get in my opinion a good insight into the fine lady doing what she does best.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#289 | Posted: 24 Jul 2015 06:02
RosieCheeks
Thank you SO much for those references RC...I watched both of those videos and was speechless. Miss Brown doesn't even need to speak to make me weak in the knees (when she does though it just makes me weaker!) Just the look on her face is enough to cow me. Makes me want to swim across "the pond" to sample her ministrations!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#290 | Posted: 24 Jul 2015 19:37
I haven't looked back through all 35 pages so I'll just put this out there. How about Kara Jayne Dempsey. I remember a nice video a few years back called "Forbidden Fingers" I think the same video went by another name on another British Site. Some nice stills with one as I recall.

Page  Page 29 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 27 28 29 30 31  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
aske1999, sks089, trollberry
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9