library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 28 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 26 27 28 29 30  ... 41 42 »»
Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#271 | Posted: 1 Jul 2015 04:07
Nu-West in general and Debbie in particular had such a domestic vibe for me. They seemed so close to home. For me it was mainly the female disciplinarians that made me feel that way. Ed Lee could really blister a butt too but to me it seemed that he was "acting" where a lot of the female spankers made me feel almost like it was true mother/daughter discipline and I loved that.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#272 | Posted: 3 Jul 2015 16:40
Does anybody recognize this "west-country girl?" Man, can she take a hard stroke and a great many of them.

http://xhamster.com/movies/906522/westcountry_girl_caning.html?embed=related

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#273 | Posted: 4 Jul 2015 01:56
smartfulcodger:
Does anybody recognize this "west-country girl?" Man, can she take a hard stroke and a great many of them.

http://xhamster.com/movies/906522/westcountry_girl_caning.html?embed=related

I was told she was called Yvonne and starred in several films, one called "Tinas Ton Up" by Moonglow.
I have never watched the above film so will allow you to verify the facts.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#274 | Posted: 4 Jul 2015 02:01
Thanks for your comments Jenny. Although Lee had a great early site, I never enjoyed his performances . I agree with you the women at Nu West were wonderful. My favorites were Julia Jameson, and Debra, not Debbie. Enjoy the Holiday.

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#275 | Posted: 4 Jul 2015 04:20
I'm prejudiced, because I've had a really great session with her, but my favorite is Pandora Blake. Her reaction to punishment is fabulous, and I'm not only referring to her face and her squeals, but I have watched her bottom take on a life of its own!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#276 | Posted: 4 Jul 2015 12:38
Yes, Belsteph I wholeheartedly agree. Ms. Blake owns the liveliest bottom in the spanking world. I refer specially to her latest free video where she graciously accepts fifty strokes of the cane from her present boyfriend, all in the good cause of fighting censorship in the UK.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4607581/pandora_blake_sponsored_caning.html?embed=related

I just came across a wonderful archive containing oldie but goodie spanking industry news concerning many of our favorite models. Enjoy:

http://spreview.net/archive/news.html

Sorry, but not all pictures may download. However still offered is a rich vein of TTWD.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#277 | Posted: 14 Jul 2015 19:03
kyrie Kelly of Nu-West fame and a girl named Laura from Real Spankings are also among my favorites

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#278 | Posted: 17 Jul 2015 12:41
SJ, she's a lotta peoples' favorite from among the old school crowd. The problem I have with some of those old videos is the quality is so poor according to present day standards.

steenbok
Male Member

Netherlands
#279 | Posted: 20 Jul 2015 07:40
Debra from NuwestLeda is one of the few ladies who is a real switch. As a spankee she can take very hard hairbrush spankings, and as a spanker she can give them to. In both roles she is convincing. The are a number of ladie who start as spankee, and later -i think for commercial reasons- present themselves as spanker. Kailee Robbinson is one of them. One of the most interesting spankees, her bottom looks likes it's made for spanking, but as a spanker.......

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#280 | Posted: 20 Jul 2015 12:50
steenbok, I think what happens is the spankee starts out young and fresh and everybody is excited at seeing a new bottom, but as she grows older and become more experienced, then her bottom is not as cute with all the damage done to it. May be she just gets tired of always being on the receiving end and desires to dish it out as well. I believe Kailee was specifically trained by RealSpankings to be both, and I remember a great series where she took a model named Sarah very much in hand. Anyway, you don't see too many spankees continue as strictly spankees once they enter their thirties and beyond. Leia-Ann Woods and Samantha Johnson are among the few and even they will switch on occasion.

Page  Page 28 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 26 27 28 29 30  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
freewilly, GEML66, Seabee49, Seegee, Shadowdancer, SinclairMP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9