library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 25 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 23 24 25 26 27  ... 41 42 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#241 | Posted: 13 Mar 2015 13:16
Thank you for the clarification.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#242 | Posted: 14 Mar 2015 14:18
I have sessioned with 11 different spanking models, a couple were a bit disappointing, but the majority did a good job. the following I would class as outstanding:-In no particular order.
Donna Davenport, Wynter Skye, Melissa Greyton, Fae Corbin, Amanda, & CJ spankee.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#243 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 19:14
No I haven't but I know who you mean.
I would definitely like to, but wouldn't know how to contact her, she's not on spankee finder.
Other ambitions would be Aleesha Fox, Samantha Johnson, Jadie Reese, Dublin Obrien, Alex the czech girl out of Wild party 2. Problem is they are all too far away from where I live.
Jenna J.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#244 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 19:17
Amelia Jayne Rutherford would also be an ambition but alas she doesn't do 121s

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#245 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 19:24
I see your from America, so I'll list some of my favorites from your Country
Katherine St James, Shannon Carson, Amy Dennison, Samantha Woodley.
Most of the girls from exclusive education series.
Stacey Stockton, Adrienne Black. Theres a few more but I cant remember all the names.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#246 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 14:51
I believe that Shannon and Amy have retired from the scene.

BTW, during my search for the snap of "Smiling Kathy," I ran across this example of a perfectly caned bottom, performed on Pandora Blake by the ultimate gentleman of cansmanship, Paul Kennedy. Note how straight and even those stripes are, from top to bottom with one gap left, which we all know he is no doubt about to fill.

http://paddledass.tumblr.com/post/114155366399/kimcastlespanking-dreamsofspanking-pau l

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#247 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 16:49
Yes you are right about Shannon & Amy but they did so many good films I thought they deserved a mention.
Pandora is lovely & I ought to have included her as an ambition.

bripuk
Male Member

England
#248 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 12:06
Abigail Whittaker has a fantastic bottom and the ability to take a severe spanking on it. One of the best!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#249 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 15:50
I gladly second your motion as regards Abi Whittaker, especially her days when she teamed up with the gorgeous and formidable switch Audrey Knight. Unfortunately little Abi left the scene back about 2011 according to SpankingModelDatabase.com. Below however is an old interview with Abi back in her hayday:

http://thespankingspot.com/the-spanking-spotlight-abigail-whittaker/

You're absolutely of course correct about the "bionic bottom" (which is the way she described it to Dallas of DSH) possessed by the impish minx; one tough hard round resilient tiny orb which took spankings that seemed to go on forever before tougher than nails Abi would make any sound so much as a peep. Hers is a bottom that stands up equally well to the strap, hairbrush, paddle and cane. She took as hard a belting from Tom of GBS as he has ever dished out. I wonder where is little Abi now and what is she doing with herself.

The subject again is Abigail Whittaker and in this case when she was still in a relationship with her top, Audrey Knight while both were working for a website called SPANK THAT BRAT. Most of their videos then were the usual fare of the impish brat playing pranks on her long suffering girlfriend-disciplinarian and then paying the consequences. However the clip below entitled Spanking Therapy 1: Stress Relief I think shows the true love these two lovely ladies one time shared between themselves before their break up. See if you agree:

http://www.spankthatbrat.com/FreeSite/Video/stress1_0001.wmv

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#250 | Posted: 31 Mar 2015 01:54
Abi and Audrey were certainly a great pair. Both beautiful and very spankable. I would mention that FHS just released a new one featuring Alison getting the cane from the Principal at home. I am not a big fan of the cane, it is clearly evident that Alison suffers a real punishment. A real professional, but that one hurt her.

Page  Page 25 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 23 24 25 26 27  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 0 : Guests - 10
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9