library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 24 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 22 23 24 25 26  ... 41 42 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#231 | Posted: 26 Feb 2015 21:38
smeple:
I agree with CK's assessment of the Leda ladies, especially Anne Bowman and the Jameson cousins. Not to be nit picky (well, yes, to be nit picky, because that is how I am), it was Janet Beckwith (not Beckworth), and the Jameson cousins were Joanne and Julia, not Janet.

Well, I knew that "Janet" Jameson didn't quite sound right, but it was very late at night--well, actually quite early in the morning--and I was too lazy to check my sources, primarily the Nu-West/Leda booklet, "The Leda Ladies, Volume One." I don't know if there was ever a "Volume Two," since printed-on-actual-paper material isn't employed much in the spanking-oriented media anymore. (I've corrected the names in my earlier post.)

Regarding that publication, to me the picture of Rachel Ward's fetchingly beautiful bare bottom, as she climbs the stairs carrying a cane intended for application to a deserving male's exposed posterior (but without wearing a skirt, pants or panties during the trip), is almost worth the price of and by itself.

Another "Leda Lady" I enjoy viewing in "The Birthday Party" is Jodi Cline (also shown in a classic 'heading-upstairs-to-give-a-spanking' photograph, but wearing tight bluejeans and carrying a Spencer paddle), since she not only administers two OTK paddlings to the petticoated male victim, but also delivers the panties-down caning he undergoes at the DVD's conclusion. Jodi strikes me here as the late-thirtyish type of mother who would happily spank her own children if necessary, although she's walloping a submissive adult male in this particular situation.

(It's also fun listening to Vanna Cantrell, while driving herself and the 'birthday boy' to their special get-together with two other feminine chastisers, telling him how very soundly he's going to be spanked numerous times, and that he'd better be fully cooperative in accepting it--or else.)

Looking through the booklet, I noticed the synopsis for a Nu-West/Leda DVD which I now possess, "Robert Pays His Dues," from which there were 'stills' printed, but it didn't precisely match the plotline of the actual DVD. (For one thing, Robert is described as having tried to seduce his niece in the written synopsis, but on the DVD it's indicated that he instead slapped her. Also, the synopsis describes the guy's strapping and caning as being part of a personal agreement [even though Lady Debra, wielding the tawse, is shown wearing a guard's uniform], yet on the DVD early dialogue indicates that it's some sort of judicial punishment.)

Nu-West/Leda appears to be struggling somewhat nowadays, which is unfortunate--it was once a leader, particularly in its early days of the 1980s-90s, in portraying spankings carried out by performers who apparently were actually into the kink themselves... --C.K.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#232 | Posted: 27 Feb 2015 02:59
just watched Alison Miller get the bath brush. She is one tough cookie. As close to tears as I have ever seen her. Thank you. A great looking girl. Nite

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#233 | Posted: 5 Mar 2015 01:55
Sorry to take you to old school. A return to the present would be welcome. I do have a postscript however. The caning you offer is very serious. The first time I saw it, I had to turn away. I am sure you are a spanking fan. Beating is not spanking. I am sure you agree with me. I look forward to reading you stories. A Big fan of F/Ff. Best present, Tara Sommervile. FHS. Nite

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#234 | Posted: 5 Mar 2015 12:30

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#235 | Posted: 10 Mar 2015 01:58
Might want to check Stacy Stockton Fhs

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#236 | Posted: 10 Mar 2015 13:53
If it's a sense of innocence, sensitivity and sincere facial expressions you are seeking in a spanking model; that is in addition to possessing the prettiest possible snowdrop of a bottom to ever come under a spanking hand then may I present a girl who was simply known as Kathy. She worked five years for Mr. Masterson in Denver as one of his most popular models before retiring and moving to San Diego. Rumor had that she attempted to re enter the scene in 2011 but was unable to find employment. Too bad!

http://teen-spankings.com/tube/kathy-faces-series/

http://www.worldspankingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/7914-kathy-ultimate-spank ee.html

http://www.thespankingblog.com/index.php/weblog/comments/top_rated_at_realspankingsco m/

Hey yankee, I did check out Stacy Stockton and this is one thing I found:

http://www.firmhandspanking.com/galleries/121914/index.htm

Here's a more serious session to show that the girl is certainly versatile and can handle it where the wood meets the bottom just like when the rubber meets the road:

http://www.spanking-films.com/girls-crying/stacy-stockton-heads-to-the-principals-off ice-xtube.html

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#237 | Posted: 11 Mar 2015 02:34
I have the photo of Kathy you describe. Just have find it. Do not know how to send it, or if it is against copyrite rules. Nite

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#238 | Posted: 11 Mar 2015 14:12
If it's on the free page of a website then I believe you can just post it here by copying and pasting. That way you are giving credit to the website and not reissuing the snap for your own financial gain. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#239 | Posted: 12 Mar 2015 01:26
Have not found photo. Will advise when I do codger. Nite.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#240 | Posted: 12 Mar 2015 01:41
smartfulcodger:
If it's on the free page of a website then I believe you can just post it here by copying and pasting. That way you are giving credit to the website and not reissuing the snap for your own financial gain. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

No, that's not the case. The web is full of images posted in violation of copyright, the fact that an image is on a "free site" means nothing. Please don't post any images on here unless you can demonstrate that you have permission from the rights holder.

Page  Page 24 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 22 23 24 25 26  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Biking66, hstar1995, Pembridge06, reader68, soleyboy1, TomTop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9