library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 2 of 42: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 38 39 40 41 42 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 15:36
SNM: Your point is well taken. This survey is now wide open.

Rollin: There is nothing wrong with old school. BTW "Island Justice" is still one of my favorites.

MikeBrown
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 15:43
Like Rollin and Bmark101 I still like Debbie from Nu West. It is too bad the recording technology of the era was
really primitive. The other spanking model that I fancy is Clare from Real spanking group, She has a fabulous bottom and is very vocal when getting spanked.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 16:30
My favorite is Erica Scott. She has a voluptous bare bottom, sometimes encased in garter-belt and stockings, which for me is most sexually erotic. She also has a good sense of humor, which I adore.

Lochinvar
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 19:07
For me it has to be Maggy from Girls Boarding School

paddlingman
Male Member

Australia
#15 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 19:26
Rosaleen Young. It wasn't false advertising when her site claimed her as 'the world's most spankable bottom'.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 19:48
If you mean bottoms, my all-time fav is Kiri (or Kyrie) Kelly. My current fav is Sarah Gregory, who does both. Both also have wonderful butts, spankable as all get out.
And if you mean tops, Dana Specht and the late, great Janet Beckwith. Also Kelly Payne, although I find her heavy Noo Yawk accent distracting sometimes. Clare Fonda is a recent fav as well.
A lot of the Nu West and Leda ladies did double duty as tops and bottoms. Also the redoubtable SHE star Diane Parker, a formidable spanker who started, as most do, as a bottom.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 20:28
Kailee Robinson. She had a look she gave when spanking - kind of a half smile, half smirk, and a cute teasing laugh, especially when the spankee seemed surprised this lithe woman could spank so hard. She was slender, with dark hair, and a slightly crooked mouth, which only added to her appeal. Her bottom looked great in jeans (either spanking, or being spanked) and looked even better when it was bared, and on the receiving end of a paddle. She spanked, and was spanked by, men and women, so she covered most spanking kinks. She was truly a woman who could give and take with equal measure.

I think she may still be around, though in the last picture I saw of her, her overall shape was not as firm as it once was (I'm trying to be kind here). Happens to all of I guess, even spanking icons! I still like her though.

supermario
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 22:35
Can I add a Top, how about Dana Kane, she is, to me the epitome of a perfect Top, tall, oh so sexy and strict yet seemingly very caring and full of fun

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 25 Jan 2013 22:46
I'll second Mario's nomination of Dana Kane. She is absolutely delightful and she has so much fun with the whole thing. In terms of bottoms there's Alicia Jane Rutherford. Great range of expressions on her and a beautiful bum.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 26 Jan 2013 01:10
Spanking models, there are so many I like I can't name them all. There is one sequence I will describe as my all time favorite. First off, I'm not a big video fan. Frankly I have been a member of many sites both American and European and I find all the videos pretty much lame as hell and I've written to a couple of the sites and told them so. I do think the Nu - West videos are the most realistic but even some of them can be kinda lame.

Ok so now for what I do like. Allison Miller from Firmhand Spanking. I don't watch the videos but I have downloaded some of the stills. There is a video she did with Earl Grey a few years ago when she was doing the "Boot Camp" series. I think this specific one is "Boot Camp L" Allison is facing the wall palms on the wall in a standing position, naked from the waist down (which is very rare for her). A wooden paddle is being applied to her bare bottom and there are several fantastic still shots of the paddle impacting her very ample bare buttocks. This together with her facial expressions make this series of stills the best paddling sequence on the net bar none (in my very humble opinion). Like I said, the video, lame as all get out but the stills are the best.

By the ways, to the guys above who commented on Debbie from Nu - West, she was their first spanking model and started working in the early 1980's. I agree, Debbie was great.

Page  Page 2 of 42: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 38 39 40 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
GEML66, Geoffrey, KatiePie, Pembridge06, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9