library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 10 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 41 42 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#91 | Posted: 8 Apr 2013 23:46
mch
Hi, I left you a pop up with the information you requested. I missed the first time about your 121s with Rachel, so that question was stupid..please ignore. I would still like to know what she really is like.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#92 | Posted: 9 Apr 2013 15:15
As far as Female tops I have to say all ladies at nu-west

titch
Male Member

England
#93 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 13:06
Having written a couple of suggestions for favourite lady spankers and read many more from my like minded friends on the library, I just realised, I haven't mentioned my very favourite top/disciplinarian. Miss Shanelle, I have been disciplined by her on many, many occasions over the years and we have become good friends, we continue our play to this day, in fact I have an appointment with her hairbrush and canes tomorrow <ouch> For many years she as made her own excellent films and clips, in fact I have been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of many filmed spankings and believe me, it is all genuine discipline, no pretend or make up involved. She is a top lady who genuinely loves the spanking scene and all things spanking and so I thought she deserved a mention, maybe now she will go easy on me tomorrow! but...I doubt it

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#94 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 16:45
With all the spanking sites named above, several of which I have been a member at one time or another, British as well as American, I am a little surprised that you have overlooked the Eastern European sites like RGE Films for example. They may also go by the name Rigid East as well. Mood Pictures, another Eastern European site comes to mind. I would think for anyone who is a caning fan would want to check these sites out. I promise if you do, these models bring a whole new definition to the phrase she can take a sound punishment. I hope for these models sake they are paid well because they certainly earn it. Another site, run by the same outfit that runs Mood is a site called Caned for Cash. These gals can really take it, either that or they do a really good job of faking it. How about the German site, Pain 4 Fem. Again, some pretty serious caning action here. I'm surprised that the big caning fans haven't mentioned any of these sites. There are some real canings here.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#95 | Posted: 10 Apr 2013 23:52
Way earlier in the this thread, there was an earnest discussion about the difference between what is considered caning (of the civilized British style) and just pure brutality. The Czech, Russian, and Polish girls can certainly take a hard cane and most of them possess beautiful bottoms. It's what those bottoms look like, for the most part, at the end of a shoot that concerns me. Difference strokes for different folks and to each his own, etc. To some, the Eastern European style of caning seems over the top, though most of the production quality is first rate and the girls take severe canings with a lot of courage. I just personally prefer it done UK style and I love and respect the UK models.

mch
Male Author

England
#96 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 14:13
Have just re-discovered Sophie Fennington in my collection, starring in "Canings and Cold Showers". Forgot just how good she was, and what a caning! Dom is also excellent. If only Amelia Jane could take it like that I would be hard put to choose between them, but since AJR can't and SF can, then the latter gets my vote.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#97 | Posted: 11 Apr 2013 23:35
Mike,
I believe the caner in that one was Sophie's real life fiancé at the time back in '92. I recently saw a picture taken of her in '09. Still stunning. In about the middle of the thread, presently parked in box 7, if you think you might want to read it, is a tribute to her. She's a brick under the stroke of the rod and a true beauty in everything else. BTW, the blog linked below is running a special tribute to our classic spanking queen.

http://yeowchspanking.com/blog/

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#98 | Posted: 21 Apr 2013 16:39
It's time to put in a good word for a spanking model that I like to refer to as My Austrian Brat a.k.a. Sara Bergman. She doesn't possess the prettiest face but the rest of her, especially her most durable bottom, is nothing less than absolutely fantastic! Boy, can she take long, hard strappings and canings, with barely a whimper. Her best known video released by SOL is "Cellar Canings," and is a bit over the top, as her beautiful, oval shaped bottom is almost cut to pieces by over fifty strokes of a very long, thick cane, with at least six of them winding up on her long, sleek thighs. Not a pretty sight, but I bring it up to stress how much of a true brick this girl is. My personal favorite is "Piano Lesson," which should be considered an all time classic. The plot is simple; she is the talented but lazy, careless music student and Mr. SOL is her tutor. Her work can never be up to par as far as he's concerned. So over her already cane-striped cheeks, she gets the hardest strapping imaginable. Then she's expected to sit quietly on the hard wooden piano stool and concentrate on Chopin. Another one with the two of them is actually a series of outtakes or a behind the scenes thing, where Sara is bent over the caning stool when she is asked by Mr. SOL which cane would she prefer he use on her. Of course Sara selects the longest and thickest beast in his implement arsenal. Like I said before, what a brick! I am not sure if Sara still working in the industry, so wherever she is, I tip my hat.
http://www.spankingblogg.com/2011/04/sara-bergman-a-real-spanking-star-remembered/

There's a persistent rumor out there that Amber "Pixie" Wells is leaving the spanking scene due to health issues. At the same time, Punished Brats is saying they are in deep financial difficulty. Are the two connected? What does anybody know? Pixie will be missed!

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#99 | Posted: 18 Jun 2013 23:34
I recently viewed a video called the Art of Spanking; a sort of fly on the wall outtake thing with a loud vocal audience of horny men behind the camera, I don't know the male top who thought he was some kind of comic. Samantha Johnson and this bubbly brunette played supposed ex-schoolgirls who pay their old headmaster a visit because they miss the sting of his hand and cane on their bums. The spanking and caning featured was okay, but I was really quite entertained by the brunette who actually out shined Sam. I have never seen her anywhere else. If you are familiar this particular clip, do you know who she is?

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#100 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 23:06
My choice of spanking models would be Erica Scott. This mature model, has a most voluptous naked rear end, and when she is dressed in garter-belt and stockings, her derriere is tops.

Page  Page 10 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Draculus, edward77, ElyFant, kanestrokes, lesni, littleb, Ree, Seegee, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9