library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Chross Blog

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 03:29
The Chross Spanking Blog has always been one of my favorites but I haven't been able to access it for days now. A friend told me earlier today that she got in without a problem but I still can't. I've never had any trouble getting in before but I still couldn't help but wonder if its something on my end.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any insight into what my problem might be?

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 03:52
It works for me.

Have you tried accessing it from a different device? Or the same device from a different location? Sometimes sites will block requests from IP addresses that they deem malicious (for instance, if you access the site a hundred times in one minute or something like that.)

What kind of error message do you see?

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 16:06
I get the "Oops message." It says that the link is broken and offers suggestions, none of which work. I have tried with both Google Chrome and Explorer and get the same result. Its the only site I'm having any trouble with and have never had any trouble getting in with either browser before the other day.

But thanks for your input, jefesse. What browser are you using?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 16:50
Are you using the correct URL:

http://chross.blogt.ch/

turk
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 16:52
I have never had a problem and I visit daily.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 17:01
I used your link, Februs, and got the same result. I've tried links from other sites, I've Googled it and tried that link, all to no avail. I'm really not doing anything differently from the other hundreds of times I've successfully visited the site.

And apparently it not just me. I just read on Erica Scott's blog that she has not been able to get in since last Wednesday (Dec. 12) and has tried most of the same solutions that I have. And according to the responses to her post, many other people are having the same problem.

So it seems like its a random thing that is not effecting everybody.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 17:09
JohnS47:
So it seems like its a random thing that is not effecting everybody.

It sounds like it could well be a DNS problem with certain ISPs. You could try using OpenDNS's nameservers instead of your ISPs:

https://store.opendns.com/setup/

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 23:41
I had no problem with Chross. It came on immediately. I am using Google Chrome.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 20:33
Have had no problem either. Was on there not long ago. Check very frequently, always some good stuff there.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 04:08
I was able to get back in today for the first time in about 10 days. I still don't know what the problem was as I didn't do anything differently. But hopefully its been resolved because, I agree, it is a very nice blog. And thanks to everyone for the helpful comments.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
Balor, carlspanks, CarolinaPaddler, hd1865, insonia, lowendtheory, LPL51681, mrjpayne
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9