The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Big Bang Theory" Spanking

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 17 Mar 2015 20:33
Seegee:
Unfortunately that would mean actually showing Mrs Wolowitz on screen and I think she's better left as an unseen voice, although it is scary how well Bernadette can do her voice.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Wolowitz is no more. The actress who played her (Carol Ann Susi) died some months ago and they just had a rather touching tribute to her in the same episode referenced by jimscribner above. Mrs Wolowitz was a domineering mother (I'm still surprised she didn't torpedo Howie and Bernie's wedding) but in a very passive-aggressive way. She was a classic "Jewish mother" stereotype, showing her love by cooking up a storm and praising her "bubbaleh" to the heavens and pretty much chasing away any woman that her son might like (unless she was a "nice Jewish girl", especially one that she set him up with). I doubt, given Howard's father abandoning them, that she ever laid on a hand on him and he certainly seemed to be quite a spoiled brat at home. I'm sure Bernadette is working on that but she seems more inclined to use sex as a motivational tool and Howard is fine with that. Given her rather peevish nature and the fact that she is a bit of a bully, it's just as well that she doesn't want children, as her husband is more than childish enough for her to use as sort of a "trial run" for motherhood. I frankly don't see any of them becoming parents any time soon. Sheldon and Amy couldn't even manage a turtle. Now watch the writers prove me wrong...

Having said all that, Bernadette is the logical one to be in a spanking relationship with her spouse and I think it would be a good story.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 17 Mar 2015 20:39
jimscribner:
It would make a wonderful fan fiction or dream sequence if everybody but her got physically regressed to children by some sort of Star Trek anomaly and she got stuck babysitting them and chasing them all around keeping them out of trouble. Even though everybody but Penny is highly educated they all behave like irresponsible 14 year olds in need of a spanking half the time even in their adult bodies so giving them bodies to match would work out perfectly

I really like that idea. Given the science-fictioney nature of the show anyway, I'm sure it could be done as a dream sequence. Bernie, even given her lack of size, is a very domineering, forceful person. I think she would have no trouble riding herd on a bunch of pubescent nerds (and a snarky Nebraska farm girl) if she chose. The only question is who would be doing the dreaming; Howard or Bernadette?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#63 | Posted: 18 Mar 2015 03:09
I always imagine Penny in a similar scene...one wrong night of Lenard and Sheldon playing their nerd games and...

I will let you all take it from there ...

CS

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 19 Mar 2015 02:35
A friend of mine suggested a story where Penny gets a spanking for buying very expensive shoes.
I thought it would be only fair that Leonard buy her the coveted shoes after her punishment.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 19 Mar 2015 07:08
We're way behind down here, but I do find it amusing that this conversation reappeared at about the same time they screened an episode that dealt with Amy's Little House on the Prairie fanfic.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#66 | Posted: 19 Mar 2015 19:03
Oops! Spoiler alert! Sorry. Sometimes you get stuff down there simultaneously with us, as you mentioned with "The Walking Dead" and sometimes, apparently, you get things delayed by a considerable margin, for one reason or another.

Anyway, Mrs. Wolowitz died...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#67 | Posted: 19 Mar 2015 19:06
CarolinaPaddler:
A friend of mine suggested a story where Penny gets a spanking for buying very expensive shoes.
I thought it would be only fair that Leonard buy her the coveted shoes after her punishment.

Assuming she used her own money to buy the shoes, who would spank her and why? Inquiring minds want to know. Leonard doesn't seem the type...

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 17:22
I saw the amy spanking but it would be magical for the gorgeous Penny to get spanked
A nice school paddling would have been good for her in 8 simple rules

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 18:14
Bogiephil1,

Penny has an ongoing thing about her desire to have more shoes and the ones she covets are very expensive. In one episode she has the shoes on in the diaper position on the couch with the shoes in the air. The girls ask why she is sitting that way? Penny responds, if the shoes touch the floor she will have to work on Sunset picking up men to pay for them. There something she can not afford, but I do see your point about wimpy Leonard doing the honors. How about Leonard's mom for the sin of spending, so much on whorish shoes on a waitress salary?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#70 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 22:01
CarolinaPaddler:
Bogiephil1,

Penny has an ongoing thing about her desire to have more shoes and the ones she covets are very expensive. In one episode she has the shoes on in the diaper position on the couch with the shoes in the air. The girls ask why she is sitting that way? Penny responds, if the shoes touch the floor she will have to work on Sunset picking up men to pay for them. There something she can not afford, but I do see your point about wimpy Leonard doing the honors. How about Leonard's mom for the sin of spending, so much on whorish shoes on a waitress salary?

I do very much (like seemingly everyone else) like the idea of the gorgeous Penny being spanked, but I think Leonard's mom isn't really up to the task either, her being a psychiatrist by profession and probably very much against corporal punishment. Now Sheldon's mom is another matter, being no stranger to old-fashioned, maternal discipline of "Shelly" or his twin sister, Missy. Plus which, Penny isn't a waitress anymore; she's a pharmaceutical sales rep now (the job that Bernadette got her) and she makes more money than Leonard, apparently. That would seem to leave the "unpleasant" duty of spanking Penny's firm, bouncy, little bottom up to Bernie (or Mary Cooper)...

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 20
Davidsfo20, Derrick30, rainer64m, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9