LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Big Bang Theory" Spanking

Page  Page 6 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Lily
Female Author

Wales
#51 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 14:54
Going back to Big Bang, I loved the scene in the episode where Sheldon's mother visits but doesn't cook for him like he wants. In a restaurant she threatens him with a public spanking if he pesters her about it one more time, and Leonard says 'Please pester her, please...'

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#52 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 15:34
Dipsy:
In a restaurant she threatens him with a public spanking if he pesters her about it one more time, and Leonard says 'Please pester her, please...'

I had forgotten about this episode. Shame the only people Sheldon does listen to are his mom and me-maw. Sheldon could use a good spanking.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 15:50
I agree annamarie. I think Penny with her tough Nebraska upbringing cold be the lady to administer it.
Sheldon phones his mom to complain, who travels down and spanks Penny. Everybody's happy. Well I would be!

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#54 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 16:39
That sounds like a pretty good idea, dund. I wonder how Amy would feel about that? I'm guessing she would love the idea of Penny getting spanked, almost everybody does, but Penny spanking Sheldon? Would she be turned on or jealous? My guess would be, probably a little jealous, but too turned on to care.
I think Bernadette has been overlooked as a potential spanker. Actually the more I think about it there are so many possibilities. We need a show called "The Big Spank Theory". Same characters new twist. I'd never miss an episode of that!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 18:30
I'm not sure how Amy would react seeing the pert bottom of her unrequited love being spanked scarlet. Unless she was doing the spanking.
Seeing Penny draped over Bernadette's lap would be worth the licence fee mind you.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 22:45
The only problem with Bernadette spanking Penny (love to see it, too) is that owing to Melissa Rauche's size (she is tiny) it would be logistically difficult to get her over the lap. I would however love to see her spank Howard, the guy is a total submissive, then again he'd probably enjoy it.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 30 Dec 2012 00:30
I suppose Penny could be be touching her toes while Bernadette spanked her. If Bernadette wore stilletoes, that would work.
With regards to Howard, I'm sure your right. I think his domineering mother would spank him regularly.
Now that Howard and Bernadette are married and living in his mother's house, perhaps both of them would be subjected to mum's discipline regime.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 30 Dec 2012 03:04
Unfortunately that would mean actually showing Mrs Wolowitz on screen and I think she's better left as an unseen voice, although it is scary how well Bernadette can do her voice. Bernadette could possibly have Penny laying on the bed to spank her or bending over the couch, she may also be able to get Penny laying over her lap on the couch or bed.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 30 Dec 2012 04:59
So many good ideas, some of which I've already had. Just a matter of working out the scenarios and, of course, finding the time...

jimscribner
Male Member

USA
#60 | Posted: 17 Mar 2015 19:39
Seegee
As Bernadette has demonstrated in many episodes including the one last night where she broke up a fight between Sheldon and Leonard by ordering them into the next room for a tongue lashing ending with her telling them "and you're not going to get any desert!" she's a very dominant aggressive personality even her boss at work is afraid of getting mad in spite of her size and normally squeaky little voice which of course is one of the running jokes in the show. It would make a wonderful fan fiction or dream sequence if everybody but her got physically regressed to children by some sort of Star Trek anomaly and she got stuck babysitting them and chasing them all around keeping them out of trouble. Even though everybody but Penny is highly educated they all behave like irresponsible 14 year olds in need of a spanking half the time even in their adult bodies so giving them bodies to match would work out perfectly.

Page  Page 6 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
dund93, JohnStevens, kenjperr, Sammy7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9