The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Big Bang Theory" Spanking

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 18:26
Seegee:
I know the spanking references in one episode of Buffy (it happened a few times, but one show had 3 references) were put there because Dallas (of Dallas Spanks Hard) was on the crew and two of the actresses knew what he did and liked him and pushed for the references to be put in there. Maybe Chuck Lorre has someone similar working for him.

Was one of the actresses Eliza Dushku or Allyson Hannigan? They both seem like they might be spankos to me...

I wish I had Dallas' job...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 19:13
Bogiephil1:
Charlie and Alan's mother too, but I suspect she already indulges in TTWD, along with other stuff. In fact, she's probably tried everything once...

I seem to recall one episode where one of the son's stops by her place unannounced while she's "entertaining," and she's dressed as a schoolgirl.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 20:07
njrick:
I seem to recall one episode where one of the son's stops by her place unannounced while she's "entertaining," and she's dressed as a schoolgirl.

Among other things, yes. There was a Halloween episode where Charlie is dating a hot "witch" who seemingly casts a spell on him (and a curse on Alan) and when she and her "sisters" are ready to "take" Charlie in some kind of ceremony, Evelyn (the mom) shows up and all the witches blanch in fear and defer to her, bowing their heads and apologizing. Charlie's witch immediately removes Alan's curse and they all scurry out, leaving Alan and Charlie staring at one another and then at their mom. "What?" she says, "They're all in my pilates class..." She's also had affairs with other women and, in a scene with Robert Wagner, mentioned that "all our leather gear" was in the guest bedroom. I don't think there's much she HASN'T tried...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 00:16
Phil, one of the actresses was Alyson Hannigan and she was involved in both spanking references, the other was Emma Caulfield who played Anya and she was there for one of the references, it was also extremely funny and the reaction of her on screen boyfriend Nicholas Brendon was perfect.
Two and a Half Men is also mentioned and I saw one of those where Charlie is in bed with an older woman, who I believe was the mother of one of Alan's girlfriends and he starts teasing Alan. She threatens to put him over her knee and he says I may just let you. Later she vows 'You are so going over my knee.' Unfortunately we never saw it.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 00:32
I hope you complete your stories bogiephil1.
I would love to see both Deborah and Judith spanked OTK by their respective mother-in-laws. I don't see any of the men in the families being spankers.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 15:02
dund93:
I hope you complete your stories bogiephil1.
I would love to see both Deborah and Judith spanked OTK by their respective mother-in-laws. I don't see any of the men in the families being spankers.

I had originally intended that the spankers be Raymond and Alan, respectively, but I got a lot of comments on my "MASH" story that Frank Burns wasn't the kind of guy who would do that, that I was kind of leaning in the mother-in-law direction too. Still, I would love to see Alan get a little payback from that vindictive bitch...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 15:57
Seegee:
Phil, one of the actresses was Alyson Hannigan and she was involved in both spanking references, the other was Emma Caulfield who played Anya and she was there for one of the references, it was also extremely funny and the reaction of her on screen boyfriend Nicholas Brendon was perfect.
Two and a Half Men is also mentioned and I saw one of those where Charlie is in bed with an older woman, who I believe was the mother of one of Alan's girlfriends and he starts teasing Alan. She threatens to put him over her knee and he says I may just let you. Later she vows 'You are so going over my knee.' Unfortunately we never saw it.

Alyson Hannigan doesn't surprise me. She seems like she's into a certain amount of kinkiness. She does that on HIMYM too: playing sweet and innocent and then doing nasty stuff with Marshall or revealing her kinky side to her friends. I think her character might mirror her r/l to some extent. My kind of girl...

I remember that TAAHM episode, but I don't remember the actress. I did, of course, notice the spanking reference, which by no means is rare on that show. Like Alyson, I think Charlie Sheen is perfect for that role and he is definitely "adventurous" in his real life, as numerous tabloid articles (and his own admissions) will attest.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 16:17
I take it you're not a fan of Judith then Bogiephil1

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 16:54
dund93:
I take it you're not a fan of Judith then Bogiephil1

Whiny, selfish, vindictive bitch. And she's the same way with her new husband. If it were up to me, Alan and Herb would get together and both spank/paddle/strap her until she was begging for mercy, give her some cornertime, clean her up after soaping her mouth and then take her to the bedroom and double team her in every orifice and then make it absolutely clear her reign of terror is over for good.

Then they could take her to Charlie's house and give her to him while they watch...

Yeah, not a fan of Judith's...

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 17:15
Wow bogiephil1! You really don't like Judith. Hand her over to Evelynne in your story. I'm sure she'd get to the 'bottom' of Judith's problem.
My problem with Debora in ELR, is I see see her as the family disciplinarian. I think a trip over M.I.L. Marie's lap would work wonders.

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
banaani, bbnebraska12, cady09, canth256, DEllis, Forrange, GivanTake, michelledul, simar1, TheMagicOrder
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9