LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Big Bang Theory" Spanking

Page  Page 3 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
titch
Male Member

England
#21 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 15:27
As spanko's we know how good spanking is, how much pleasure, OK and quite often pain we get from it. Vanilla's often titter or make comment's about anyone who dare to move away from their idea of what is acceptable but, as anyone noticed how often spanking gets a mention on main stream TV or the big screen for that matter, it's in comedies, drama and even the ad's! If we are such wierdo's, who write's all this stuff? and who is their target audience? You will never convince me that someone writting spanking into something, doesn't actually enjoy it or at least enjoy thinking about it. We (spanko's) are a bigger percentage of people than you would think. Obviously this is my view, you may disagree! Oh yes, Penny could take me over her knee anytime she wants, play or punishment, her choice. I wish!!

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 17:49
It may not be the hottest spanking scene ever, but it's the funniest I can remember seeing.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 19:37
I know the spanking references in one episode of Buffy (it happened a few times, but one show had 3 references) were put there because Dallas (of Dallas Spanks Hard) was on the crew and two of the actresses knew what he did and liked him and pushed for the references to be put in there. Maybe Chuck Lorre has someone similar working for him.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 21:54
Wheatwine:
It may not be the hottest spanking scene ever, but it's the funniest I can remember seeing.

I totally agree!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 14:56
The thought of the sassy Penny having her lovely bottom spanked is certainly a hot one. She definately deserves one for wearing all these butt hugging PJs. Even the skirt of her Cheese Cake Factory uniform hugs her gorgeous bottom.
I see the no no-nonsens Amy as a spanker and would love to see her take Penny and Bernadette over her knee. Failing that Sheldon's mum would be an ideal spanker. Didn't the actress who plays Mrs Cooper play Roseanne's sister in Roseanne Barr's show? I seem to remember her being quite spankable then.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 15:46
dund93:
Didn't the actress who plays Mrs Cooper play Roseanne's sister in Roseanne Barr's show?

Yes. Quite a few Roseanne vets on Big Bang.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 15:51
Yes, you're right njrick. Off the top of my head I can think of the actor who plays Leonard and the female scientist who uses Leonard for sex. Unfortunately her name escapes me. She was Roseanne's younger daughter and the Leonard actor was her botfriend I think. What a saddo I am!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 15:55
dund93:
Unfortunately her name escapes me.

She (the actress) is Sara Gilbert, and he (the actor) is Johnny Galecki (also from Nat'l Lampoon's Xmas Vacation, which we should all remember at this time of year) And you're right about him playing her boyfriend on the earlier show.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 16:32
Thank's for the info njrick.
Quite a few of the females in the US sitcoms would benefit from a spanking. The waitresses in Two Broke Girls, Deborah in Everybody Loves Raymond and Allan's ex wife in Two and a Half Men to name but a few.
I really should get out more.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 22 Dec 2012 18:23
dund93:
Thank's for the info njrick.
Quite a few of the females in the US sitcoms would benefit from a spanking. The waitresses in Two Broke Girls, Deborah in Everybody Loves Raymond and Allan's ex wife in Two and a Half Men to name but a few.
I really should get out more.

What a coincidence. I've had outlines of stories involving Debra from "Everybody Loves Raymond" and Judith (Marin Hinkle) from "Two and a Half Men" sitting around for a while now. IMO Judith is one of the women most deserving of a spanking that I've ever seen. Charlie and Alan's mother too, but I suspect she already indulges in TTWD, along with other stuff. In fact, she's probably tried everything once...

Page  Page 3 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 25
myrkassi, WilliamAllen, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9