library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Eric Wildman and the Corpun organisation.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 20:37
Eric was a pro CP campaigner in England in the 1950s and also a supplier of disciplinary requisites. He was hounded by the authorities and on one occasion forcibly caned by sixth formers at a school who had invited him to come and lecture on his philosophy.

A lot of history about him can be found on the corpun (no connection) website but sadly none of his writings. He wrote a number of pamphlets including "The importance of posture" and "Should girls be caned?" (He thought so).

I have never been able to find any copies of his work (they hold some at the British Library but I'm not that inclined to go and ask to see it).

Does anyone have any old Wildman writings?

Geoffrey.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 20:40
I don't have any of his writings but did write an article about him for Vol.1 No. 6 of the Wellred Weekly which you might be interested in:

http://www.wellredweekly.com/index.php?article=106

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 21:22
I just read that article again. Interesting still.

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 22:44
No but you could try abebooks.co.uk also Delectus books if they are still going. Never seen anything by him in thirty years of scouring second hand bookshops. I expect a lot of it was on cheap paper so you could be looking for something extremely rare. AKSS publications had various articles about him and reproduced a lot of the illustrations he used.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Nov 2012 14:15
Thank you all. Good article Februs. Think I've read it elsewhere in my researches-possibly the corpun website, your fame spreads.

Blimp I will follow up on your ideas.

Moonglow
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 1 Dec 2012 00:00
Amazon list 15 titles by him but not one is available; very strange.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 2 Dec 2012 00:20
Although I have never read anything by Wildman I understand that his writings were extremely dull. I bought 2 of his canes many years ago that I still have. I also have a brochure from him that lists his products and prices at the time. I can scan it but but I can't put it here in the Forum unless Februs wants me to send it to him.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Dec 2012 13:27
I think the brochure would be extremely interesting and informative. Februs?

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
caveman25, Shadowdancer, steve77, stevenr, tocciek, tritonguy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9