LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Environmental" spanking clip from an old movie

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 18:02
I'd come across a shorter version of this clip before, but didn't really understand what was going on. This longer version puts it all in context. A great way to save the elephants!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6357426/the_roots_of_heaven/

Iconoclast13
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 20:10
That was an amusing little stunt. If only someone had thought to bring a camera! They could have sent a picture of Madame Big-Game Hunter getting her just desserts to all the society pages. Then she wouldn't have been able to show her face in her social circles again.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 01:50
AlanBarr:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6357426/the_roots_of_heaven/

The above link was not advisable with my security, to open.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 02:31
A very dramatic scene, when put in context. I first heard about the Roots of Heaven some 12 years ago and went searching for a video copy. It was next to impossible to find at the time, and I instead ended up going to the library to read the English translation of the original French novel (Les Racines du ciel by Romain Gary).
As I recall, the spanking scene was described briefly but was a compelling interlude nonetheless. A few months later I saw the film version for the first time -- interesting to compare the two and how John Huston adapted it for the movie.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 09:31
"Well that's all for tonight" a classic last line.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 03:27
I remember that spanking scene, when the gentlemen began to raise the woman dress, as he held her down over his knees. Great scene. How do I see it again?? That previous link was not good. Any suggestions??

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 3 Nov 2012 00:37
For me the movie "Roots of Heaven", spanking scene was the greatest. It had everything in it that enjoyed. The humiliation of a very sophisticated woman, being corporal punishment on her bare bottom, witnessed by her friends was outstandingly sexuallly erotic for me to watch. And giving Madame Orsini twelve of the best, on her naked rear end, for shooting innocent animals like the elephant, was certainly well deserved. I only wished, that it was a good caning instead of the gentlemans hand spanking. If ever they make a remake of this outstanding spanking movie. I wish the part of Mrs Orsini, would be played by Helen Mirren. Whoa? What a bare bottom that would make, with her knicker's taken down. Well I can always dream, can't I.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
feelgoodinc, freewilly, GEML66, kanestrokes, Seabee49, SinclairMP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9