LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Asking for a spanking"

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 22 May 2016 03:52
I have a similar request -- I have in my mind an exchange where someone asks (threatens) "Do you want me to spank you?" (or makes a more specific threat, like "do you want me to take my belt to your bare bottom?") and the other person surprises the asker by answering quietly "yes sir" (or "yes ma'am"). I've been turning it around in my head trying to write a story with that kind of exchange in it, but I wonder if anyone can think of a story where it's already been done? Not between a couple already involved in erotic spankings. It needs to be a situation where the affirmative answer is completely unexpected.

opb
Male Author

England
#32 | Posted: 22 May 2016 10:28
RosieRad:
I have in my mind an exchange where someone asks (threatens) "Do you want me to spank you?" (or makes a more specific threat, like "do you want me to take my belt to your bare bottom?") and the other person surprises the asker by answering quietly "yes sir

Funnily enough, I'm currently proof reading a story for Gloup where this happens. I expect it will appear in due course.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#33 | Posted: 22 May 2016 11:26
RosieRad:
I have a similar request -- I have in my mind an exchange where someone asks (threatens) "Do you want me to spank you?" (or makes a more specific threat, like "do you want me to take my belt to your bare bottom?") and the other person surprises the asker by answering quietly "yes sir" (or "yes ma'am").

I have several stories were people are "asking" for spankings in different ways, but none as straight to the point as that. Interesting idea!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 23 May 2016 11:20
By coincidence, just found this on a site I hadn't visited before, Barely Pink Report. It struck me as an ideal intro to show a potential - but as yet inexperienced - spanker who might well be taken aback by a spank-me request:

http://barelypinkreport.com/so-she-wants-to-be-spanked-faqs-2/

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 28 May 2016 12:24
Just found a delightful - if very slightly improbable - story in which a whole classful of teenage girls ask to have their cute young bare bottoms spanked: 'Trouble at the Girls' School' by Cal 33.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 30 May 2016 16:39
In the movie Blondie Hits the Jackpot (1949) Ann Carter plays Louise, a spoiled rich girl, after realizing she has acting wrongly she comes over to apologize and ask Blondie for a favor, which turns out to be a spanking. I haven't been able to find a copy of the movie on DVD, but the scene where Louise asks to be spanked is on line on youtube.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 30 May 2016 23:35
That scene was inserted when the studio head decided that the code called for something more than mere embarrassment for a girl who made a Grown Man lose his job.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 25 Jul 2016 05:16
RosieRad:
I have in my mind an exchange where someone asks (threatens) "Do you want me to spank you?" (or makes a more specific threat, like "do you want me to take my belt to your bare bottom?") and the other person surprises the asker by answering quietly "yes sir" (or "yes ma'am"). I've been turning it around in my head trying to write a story with that kind of exchange in it

Not finding what I was looking for already in the library, I went ahead and wrote one myself. (Spanked by a Stranger)

I see from reviewing this thread that Gloup also wrote one -- I need to go look for that

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 27 Jul 2016 03:13
One of my favorite examples of this genre was Chard T's THE TALK which I highly recommend as it's one of my all time favorites.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 27 Jul 2016 06:56
If anyone hasn't read them they could try penmask's A Wish Fulfilled series which features 2 teens who want to be spanked, and when their mother finds out about their desire grants them their wish. They don't actually ask for it as such, but it's what kind of happens.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
DanishMan, danjackson84, Howabout, Moody, phoenixusurped, Shadowdancer, spanker30, sport625, Ticklemonster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9