"Asking for a spanking"

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 7 Apr 2016 02:36
challenge2all:
Not a story but part of a RL punishment. I had been very defiant, obstinate, mouthy,tudey etc my punishment was a spanking a day for 3 days and i had to go to him at 5PM and ask for it, course i didnt so i got it anyways and was told at 10PM to get in my PJs and come ask for my spanking .......did i? no so he added on another day by the time i was done instead of 3 spankings i ended up with 10

LOL!

Well, you sure showed him, didn't you?

--C.K.

challenge2all
Female Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 7 Apr 2016 13:35
i sure did ......to the point where he used that oftenj i got in one of those "moods"

HermioneJean
Female Author

Northern_Ireland
#23 | Posted: 8 Apr 2016 18:31
You can try 'A proper punishment' by Geoffrey Stirling. Far be it from me to say that it might just 'smack' of a true story

rowena
Female Member

Wales
#24 | Posted: 18 May 2016 23:22
With my Mum and later my much older sister I always had to ask for spankings if I had been naughty as if I didn't and was found out the punishments were ten times worse including being grounded, being made to wear only my shabby clothes, no makeup, no pocket money etc. I always went for the spanking. Fifteen years later and I was in the same situation with my very strict landlady when I lived in Berlin. She would have thrown me out of my very comfortable and luxuriously appointed rooms. Once again no competition!....especially as I sort of enjoyed it!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 19 May 2016 01:43
Interesting narrative Rowena I am not clear. and maybe I am not sure, or too old, did the landlady spank? Regards.

Chelmer
Male Member

England
#26 | Posted: 19 May 2016 23:03
A shamefaced plug ...

My (short) story "I'm going to be caned!" approaches the theme of "asking for a spanking" from a slightly different angle.

Try it. And I hope you like it.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 20 May 2016 00:17
challenge2all:
Not a story but part of a RL punishment. I had been very defiant, obstinate, mouthy,tudey etc my punishment was a spanking a day for 3 days and i had to go to him at 5PM and ask for it, course i didnt so i got it anyways and was told at 10PM to get in my PJs and come ask for my spanking .......did i? no so he added on another day by the time i was done instead of 3 spankings i ended up with 10

Are you complaining or boasting?

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#28 | Posted: 20 May 2016 01:56
In my case, I'm not afraid of a shameless plug, but more of a spoiler. Anyhow, try my "A Day Like Any Other."

challenge2all
Female Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 20 May 2016 13:04
PhilK Are you complaining or boasting?

Yes

Actually once again i opened Pandoras box with my stubborness the X used this punishment often and i was always torn trying to force myself to go ask *gasp* a spanking or not and simply earning more and trust me i was never in a position of being unspanked for very long

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 22 May 2016 03:47
My story Be Careful What You Ask For involves a teen boy asking to be spanked instead of having his phone taken away. But (spoiler alert) you might not like it because it doesn't turn out to be "exactly what he needed."

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 17
cossington, insonia, katee, Regina, whitmont2000
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9