The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Asking for a spanking"

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
khadar18
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 16:05
Good afternoon all, this is my first post here after a long time of enjoying the incredible talents of so many wonderful authors!

After much reading across all scenarios, types and flavors, I find myself drawn to stories where the spankee draws the courage to seek out a spanking, be it from a friend, partner, or relative, especially parent. I was just wondering if this was something that others found to be a topic of interest. Also, if anyone has any favorites of this nature I would love to have you share! ChardT and Grace Breckenridge each have a few I have enjoyed, but I am sure there are many more.

A Big HUGE thank you to all the authors who have shared their works here!

also... as I said this is my first posting in the forums, if this is not posted in the correct area, please be gentle!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 19:29
See part 3 of IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR. (But read the other parts or it will make no sense). This theme is also present in CRACKER BARREL, KIDNAPPED, RUNAWAYS and THE ISLAND part 2.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 20:18
khadar18:
I find myself drawn to stories where the spankee draws the courage to seek out a spanking, be it from a friend, partner, or relative, especially parent.

Welcome to the forum Khadar18. I'm pretty sure that you posted in the correct place, but just in case you are welcome to consult with our Ms Thrashbottom, the nice person who handles all of our disciplinary matters.

In spanking fiction, "request" spankings from parents often have something to do with substituting a quick punishment (spanking) for a long period of grounding/detention. Clever use of the search function will find some of those stories. My story "Asking For It Early" comes pretty close to that concept, and my serial "Choices" also covers that ground.

Guy (GuySpencer)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 20:59
I've written a few like that...

Asking
Boning Up For Psyc 103
Cared Enough
Everything She Wants To Know - Part 1
Everything She Wants To Know - Part 2
Mix Up At The Principal's Office
The Problem With Chequebooks
The Project

There's also:
At The Pool - where after a couple of girls scheme to witness a spanking in changing room of a public pool, their mothers think they want to know more about spanking.

And some of the "Dear Anne" letters cover the same ground.

Hope you enjoy the stories.

Goodgulf

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#5 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 22:46
I'm tempted to write one now.

khadar18
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 23:01
thank you for the leads and Miss Naughty, what a wonderful idea! I have been interested in spanking for as long as I can remember, mainly from the giving side of the equation, however as I think back to growing up, all the possibilities that were there had I the courage to ask. ChardT's "The Talk" is an excellent example of one that hits my triggers ( for want of a better term ).

thanks again for the feedback

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 01:32
I've written a number of these, but since I've sworn off self-plugging, I can say no more.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 09:41
At the risk of being accused of self-plugging (moi?), I have written under J Wackford Colton:

Forbidden Fruit in the Orchard
Busy Day at the Salon
The Doctor will see you now.

A number of my other stories contain an element of the victim provoking a spanking deliberately (e.g. Gross Brutality), but that probably isn't quite the same thing.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 13:28
It's really a pretty common theme in spanking fiction. I dare say there are dozens of stories along those lines in the library.

khadar18
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 13:33
Im finding more and more. thanks to everyone for the suggestions! In my mind the "deliberately provoking" falls into the same category.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 16
bagatelle, carpenter, DAdams, Derrick30, Gojira01, kanestrokes, sbw1900, swizz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9