The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mother/daughter spankings- TV Shows That Could Have Had Them

Page  Page 9 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#81 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 00:51
There was a kids show here called Sugar and Spice, set in the '20's I think in a country town. In one episode a mother of two stuck up mean rich boys spanked them off screen with a ruler and in another episode the foster mother of the girl stars of the show was going to spank them with the hearth brush, until one of the girls ratted out the foster mother's grandson as the real culprit. Later at the end of the episode the girls are talking in their room and one says that she didn't approve of dobbing', but he did deserve it and they didn't, then she says with relish 'What a whacking!' which to me indicated that they got to watch his spanking.

JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#82 | Posted: 18 Mar 2016 07:25
In the movie, Molly Moon, the main character is a girl who uses a magic book to hypnotize people. She basically scams her way into an acting career among other things and gets the real actress that she replaced fired in the process. She doesn't have a mother, per se, since she lives in an orphanage, but it would have been fitting if the very first thing that the supposedly strict woman in charge of the orphanage had done when Molly returned after getting ride of the book (at the end of the movie) was give her the spanking she was in desperate need of for scamming all those people.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#83 | Posted: 19 Mar 2016 02:03
If you could stretch it to Mother/Daughter-In-Law, Doug's mother could have spanked Carrie on King of Queens. I don't think there's any scene in which Leah Remini being spanked would not be appealing.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#84 | Posted: 21 Mar 2016 02:13
There is a current show running on freeform called The Fosters. Without boring you the backround is a lesbian couples adopts a large family of foster kids. There are two girls, Maia Mitchel and Cierra Salem that need a good spankimg/

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 22 Mar 2016 01:54
Bad spelling Yankee. My bad. Maia and Cierra are still great.

Meggy
Female Member

USA
#86 | Posted: 25 Mar 2016 16:17
I always felt that Castle's Martha Rodgers (Susan Sullivan) or Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) could have come up with a reason to spank Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn). But, I think it would have been hard to set it up - Alexis was too much a daddy's girl.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#87 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 20:13
I don't know if it's been said yet, but Edith spanking Gloria in All in the Family would've been interesting. I don't know if it would be more arousing or comical though.

There was an episode of Monk in which Monk's personal aid forbade her daughter from modeling but she sneaked off and did it anyway. I thought that girl needed a good spanking.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#88 | Posted: 31 Mar 2016 14:23
Pretty Little Liars is a show on cable where all of the female teen characters connive and lie. They do get caught and you see their reaction across their faces. However, their young deserving bottoms should be spanked with panties down to add to their humiliation.

Ella (Piper from Charmed) could spank her lying daughter Aria on her bare bottom. Ella recently divorced is trying to move on with her life. Aria created a profile for her on a dating website under the nickname 'Hot Mamma.' Ella is furious at Aria. Her meddling daughter should have a 'hot bottom.'

PaulAMeadowsfan
Male Member

England
#89 | Posted: 22 Aug 2016 07:02
I don't watch much TV and some of my references would mean nothing to US readers, however they do somehow seem more memorable. As a child spanko (oh yes) there was a particularly sappy realistic cartoon called "These Are The Days" set in 1900, but with no spanking whatsoever. I just knew from Tom Sawyer etc. that was just wrong. I used to fantasise about a good whipping for all 3 goody-goody kids in it - the girl was called Cathy.
Someone else I used to fantasise about when older but strangely never in that way until just now was "Rhoda"'s younger sister Brenda played by Julie Kavner - now the voice of Bart Simpson for many years. Brenda's "mom" was hilariously little (though not as small as Estelle Getty) - putting Brenda even in jeans, over her knee would have been superb physical comedy.
Nowadays about the only family situation I regularly experience is the rasio soap "The Archers". It's a damn shame another huge goody-goody, Pip Archer, never had Ruth's slipper, even off air.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#90 | Posted: 22 Aug 2016 14:29
PaulAMeadowsfan:
Someone else I used to fantasise about when older but strangely never in that way until just now was "Rhoda"'s younger sister Brenda played by Julie Kavner - now the voice of Bart Simpson for many years.

Not to rain on your fantasy, but, as an aside, Julie Kavner voices Marge Simpson (and her two sisters, Patty and Maxine, I believe) but not Bart. Although, "Bart" is voiced by a woman (Nancy Cartwright). Just an FYI...

Page  Page 9 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
1971ti, druidicone, Elpipo, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9