The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mother/daughter spankings- TV Shows That Could Have Had Them

Page  Page 8 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 28 Jul 2015 03:21
I ran across a reference in Buffy The Vampire Slayer right before The Graduation Ascension.
Buffy has come back from a brief death experience and Cornelia notices their slayer is not focused on saving the day.

"You better get over it. Spank you inner-most self, but get on with it." That would be the perfect pert bottom to spank.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 28 Jul 2015 04:05
There were other spanking references in Buffy. Check out S04E13 - The I in Team. As recounted at http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/The_I_in_Team , Willow uses the phrase "spanking new boyfriend" and Anya (misunderstanding) reveals that she and Xander have tried spanking. Later, when Buffy talks about making her boyfriend pay for skipping lunch, Willow moans that everyone else is getting spanked except her moaning about her lack romance.

Someone put a page together with all the kinkiest references in Buffy - at http://chross.blogt.ch/archives/696-The-Buffy-Files.html .

That said, Mrs. Summers could have spanked her daughter. There were a few episodes that the world almost ended because Buffy got grounded - I can see Buffy suggesting a spanking so her punishment would be over quickly and she could go off and save the world. The whole "I have to save the world but I can't let my mom know" vibe from the early episodes was one the reasons to watch.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 28 Jul 2015 04:23
The one who really desperately needed spanking in Buffy was younger sister Dawn. The time she managed to light a fire in the wastepaper basket in her room I thought Buffy was going to spank her, and I think she also got busted for shop lifting one time. Buffy did get grounded once in the second season. I think it was the brain sucking parasite episode. It ended with her kissing Angel through the window of her bedroom, saying that she wasn't breaking her grounding, because technically she hadn't left her room.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#74 | Posted: 28 Jul 2015 04:58
There was also that judgement in her mother's eyes and voice when Buffy "killed" the "man" that might have become her stepfather. And yes, he did hit her, but not spank her.

Ah, thanks to fans I've found that episode. http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Ted - and I think that Ted might have spanked Buffy once he had her down in that bunker if she was a normal girl. Since she wasn't, she exposed the fact that Ted was a robot.

Back to shows where mother might spank their daughters - Judge Judy, the People's Court, and all of those other court shows, Often a girl (or more than one girl) is revealed to have lied about what happened, and the truth sinks her family's case. Whether it's who was driving, who the girl handed her keys to, who lent money to who - countless lies have been exposed on that show, most of them from teens (or early 20s!) who should know better. Sometimes the parents choose to continue to believe the disproven lie, other times you can see them getting mad when the judge proves that it was their daughter who was drunk behind the wheel or lent the car to a friend who didn't have insurance (or even a driver's license).

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#75 | Posted: 28 Jul 2015 07:52
Ted was one of the best episodes of Buffy and it was quite possibly John Ritter's finest performance. The Mums in older TV shows, ones from the '60's & '70's, always gave me the impression that they were spanking mothers, but the newer breed not so much.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#76 | Posted: 28 Jul 2015 21:01
Back in the 60s and 70s, when spanking was just another fact of life, it was assumed that any mother would spank if driven to it. Maybe they normally didn't spank, but mess up enough and...

The fact that TV moms looked like they might spank was just Art reflecting Reality.

Speaking of spankers from that time, Lucille Ball delivered a "spanking" (it didn't really realistic) during her spin off series. At one point, Lucy's boss forces her to babysit his bratty nephew (played by the actor who had played Dennis the Menace) and Lucy ends up spanking the boy. No, it's not a mother / daughter one, but it's as close as to that as I can think of at the moment. It's even on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUpod5eVUOE at around 18:30 mark.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 29 Jul 2015 02:12
Unfortunately while spankings did occur on the old TV shows they rarely looked particularly effective. I can remember Lucille Ball also administering one that looked really pathetic in Yours, Mine and ours. One of the best and most believable ones was in Desperate Housewives when Bree spanked one of Lynette's incredibly bratty twins. It was only a few slaps on the seat of the pants, but it was over the knee and it was totally in character for Bree. Lynette predictably got annoyed at Bree, despite knowing how she behaved and having dumped the kids on her. She then later hypocritically used the threat of letting Mrs Vanderkamp look after them again when they misbehaved to get them to behave.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 1 Aug 2015 00:40
I really do not remember that many shows that had mother spanking daughter ( there were many spankings but they were f/m or m/m and not really my taste) I love otk to f/f or m/f and wonder if anybody does remember a spanking with mother and daughter I remember a 77 Sunset Strip called Angel where Pamela Britton spanked her daughter, but I do not remember any others. There were lots of threats and I remember the girls reflexively rubbing their bottoms and making grimaces and that was exciting as well. Thanks and have a great day.
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#79 | Posted: 2 Aug 2015 00:46
It wasn't a TV show, but there was a film in the 80's called A Tiger's Tale, which starred Ann-Margret as the mother of a teenage daughter. At one stage the daughter tried to run off with her boyfriend and when someone asks to see the daughter her mother said that she can't because she's recovering from an accident with a hairbrush. There's very little doubt as to what she's alluding to. If only they'd shown that scene.

rachael
Female Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#80 | Posted: 3 Aug 2015 00:18
Well these are nearly all US shows, but there were one or two UK shows where some girls were crying out for a spanking, like the stuck-up one in the Worst Witch - Ethel Hallow I think. That would have been from her teacher though and not her Mum so maybe that doesn't count. Great series, I still have it on DVD.

The two girls in Home Farm Twins were exactly my age and I used to pray they'd be naughty enough to get a spanking but the nearest they got was being grounded in their bedroom!

In US, Mary-Kate and Ashley never got even threatened with a spanking - they were just maddeningly cute but they must have done something to deserve it!.

And those Aussie girls in the Saddle Club had a particular enemy, blonde girl and really stuck-up, can't remember her name now, who so totally needed to be spanked. I think she had quite an unpleasant mother who would surely have done the task!

Page  Page 8 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 25
cady09, DanishMan, flowers, gonzo, Jrussik, laura82, saintciaran, tocciek, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9