The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mother/daughter spankings- TV Shows That Could Have Had Them

Page  Page 3 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 18 Mar 2012 08:19
All the teenage girls in the Disney tv shows should be spanked by their sexy mums.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 18 Mar 2012 19:37
Soap Operas bring something else to the table - melodrama. That, and a weird time bit where the plots seem to advance at different speeds. You have this group of characters doing X, that group of characters doing Y, and another driving between two places. X takes longer to do than Y and both would eat up more time than a quick drive, but all three things tie together as far as the time goes.

I can see the following plot:
Innocent girl framed for something and her mother promising her a good paddling for it. A group of her friends stumbling over the frame up, then convincing someone else that there was a frame up (say convincing the teacher who sent the letter home that the victim didn't do what she was accused of), then racing to where the girl is in a desperate attempt to stop the paddling.
Meanwhile we have brief scenes where the girl tries to convince her mother that she's innocent and her mother not believing her. Maybe a quick travel scene as they head to a cabin (where there's no cell phone coverage) with the mother promising to blister her buns when they get there - and where the girl can cry all she wants without anyone hearing her.

The show could flash between the two groups, mixed in with the other dozen or so plot lines, dragging out the "will she get spanked" question for a week or two. And because Soap Operas love to do the bait and switch, half the time there wouldn't be a spanking.

Alas, writing that story is beyond me. I'd need an entire soap opera full of characters, dozens of meaningless plotlines, and tens of thousands of words to duplicate it. I've included a summary of something like that in Christmas Across The County Line (where young "guest stars" are including on local soap operas in a spanking friendly setting, with the audience not knowing if there will or won't be a spanking) and a soap opera write up in an Bared Affairs story - but to go beyond a summary... Nope, I can't do it.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 19 Mar 2012 07:35
I can remember one scene in Neighbours that got me wondering. A young lady had moved out of home for the first time and was sharing a house with some other young people, they were skylarking in the kitchen while preparing a meal when the girl's strict mother arrived. She took in the scene and asked her daughter in stern tones "What have I told you about hot oil and bare skin, young lady?"
That set my spankdar tingling for some reason.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 20 Mar 2012 01:11
Eastenders. I can see Yummy Mummy Tania spanking her teenage daughter Lauren, then Tanya's mum Cora taking thirty something Tanya accross her lap for being so hard on Lauren. After the spanking, both mother and daughter are told by Cora to stand in the cornef with their red bottoms on show. This would include the earlier forum topic of gran, mum, and daughter. Perfect

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 20 Mar 2012 13:06
More thoughts on Buffy. In one ep Faith switched her body's with Buffy's and even fooled Buffy's Mom(whom she had punched earlier) . They get switched back and Buffy holds down Faith while Her Mom gives her a long, painful spanking, preferably with some sort of paddle, and barebottom of course.
Another interesting Xena bit. Read an interview with her onscreen Mom, Darien Takle, where she said in an ep called Takes One to Know One, she smacked her daughter's hand when she grabbed a piece of fruit off the table(bad table manners).
Thought was too bad she didn't do the smacking in another part of her anatomy!
Picture a later scene:

Gabrielle - "Xena , sit down an take it easy for awhile.Its been a long day."

Xena- (rubbing the seat of her leather skirt), "I think I prefer to stand, Gabrielle."

That would have been such a laugh!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 21 Mar 2012 07:53
I can't believe no other Buffy fans wanted Dawn spanked, and not just from mother Joyce either. The much put upon older sister Buffy, the best friend Willow, the surrogate mother Tara and even former vengeance demon Anya, after all Dawn did steal from her. I always saw Gabrielle in Xena as prime spanking material, but I don't think her parents ever came into the show.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 21 Mar 2012 12:02
Yes, Gabrielle's parents did appear on at least one ep, called "Family Affair" in season 4. So yes, Gabrielle's Mom was around to spank both her and her sister Lila.
I agree about Dawn, she was a real brat,even more so than Cordelia,IMO.
Also,while not a Mom, I think the lady on Buffy who had the most Domme potential was Professor Maggie Walsh(Lindsey Crouse). And she had a number of run-ins with Buffy(not as it turned out she was one of the "good guys")

jimscribner
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 8 Aug 2014 02:33
I completely agree that in the case of Bewitched, Samantha was much more mature and responsible than her mother Endora whom she once actually threatened to spank in the delightful Halloween episode where her mother twitches herself into a smirking little Marcia Brady in a gypsy costume to put a werewolf curse on Darrin as trick or treat prank. At first refusing to take off her curse she seems to actually be a bit nervous Samantha might carry out her threat after Sam drags her by the arm into the house and then she tells Sam she can't recall the counter-spell to undo it. Rejuvenation evidently makes it difficult to recall magic spells which may be why there's so many elderly looking witches like Aunt Clara who may be the result of indulging in a little too much shape shifting over her immortal lifespan and developed a sort of magical senility because of it. There's some sort of "Old Witches Home" for immortals who start losing their powers that way which I theorize may regress senile witches back into children and put them up for adoption to learn magic all over again, which would make sense. Wonderful material for role reversal spanking stories.

jimscribner
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 8 Aug 2014 03:29
I recall an episode of Bonanza called "Three Brides for Hoss" where none other than the first lady of Star Trek Majel Barret aka Mrs Roddenbury gives an off camera spanking to her soon to be stepdaughter which like the off camera spanking Claudette Colbert gives to her soon to be stepdaughter in "She Married Her Boss" was an at first resented if well deserved humorous disciplinary spanking of an excessively spoiled daughter of a single father that leads to eventual bonding into a new nuclear family to live happily ever after. Hollywood let's keep in mind has always been notorious for unstable multiple marriages so stepmothers have always been a bit more common in Hollywood studio productions reflecting no doubt the common experiences of Hollywood writers.

jimscribner
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 8 Aug 2014 09:21
Although there have always been many mentions of mother daughter spankings on television, oddly the only one I actually recall seeing on screen was "Publicity Brat" on 77 Sunset Strip. Wonderful 1960's detective story with private eyes becoming involved with an outrageously spoiled child star who fakes her own kidnapping as a publicity stunt and then needs to be rescued when it turns into a real kidnapping. The mother Paula was played by Mrs. Brown from My Favorite Martian as a single parent of a cute little blond brat who calls Paula by her first name at the instigation of the child star's intrusive indulgent grandmother played by Glinda from The Wizard of Oz and has an obsession with being the center of attention. The dialogue at the end when Paula puts her over her knee is classic. "This is so bourgeois! This could have a terrible effect on me!" "But Paula she's a star! You can't spank a star!" "Stay out of this mother unless you want some too!"

Page  Page 3 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 16
gangstalove528, knicks604, linusvan, njrick, ntytina, TheEnglishMaster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9