The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mother/daughter spankings- TV Shows That Could Have Had Them

Page  Page 2 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 23:42
yes, i would love to see any spanking in those tv shows you said. I would have loved to see Ann Marie spanked by her mother in That Girl or Fran to be spanked by her mother in The Nanny. We have already talked about Gilmore Girls, One Day At A Time, Brady Bunch, Petticoat Junction, and i thought the series Blansky's Beauties was another great series for lots of spankings. Granny did give Elle a great swat one time and justified by saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" and then hugs her and the whole time elle is rubbing her beautiful bottom. Another series that i would have loved to see spankings was an old series called Broadside. I look forward to reading any story that does have that type of spanking in it. have a great day
Jim

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 03:08
Hmmmm...How about Lwaxanna Troi (Majel Barrett) spanking her beautiful daughter Deanna (Marina Sirtis), who certainly had a nicely-rounded derriere (not entirely hidden by the clinging dresses she wore) on "Star Trek: The Next Generation"?

Of course, in some situations it seemed more as though Deanna should be paddling her mother, who could be quite childishly stubborn and self-centered at times, but Lwaxanna was undoubtedly a strong-willed woman and IMHO would've been a strict disciplinarian to her daughter if necessary.

A telepath (Lwaxanna) or empath (Deanna) could undoubtedly be a highly effective spanker, knowing exactly when the spankee was in the proper emotional state of genuine submission and repentance. "Don't tell me you've had enough already, I know better than that!" --C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 03:21
I remember Petticoat Junction and the Beverly Hillbillies. Are the other ones all new shows?

(Actually, I also watched Broadside, That Girl, One Day at a Time and even, I hate to say, Sabrina the Teen-aged Witch - what can I can? I had kids)

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 03:47
I would say Petticoat Junction and Beverly Hillbillies were about the same time as Petticoat Junction was actually a spin-off of Beverly Hillbillies. Broadside may have been the oldest and That Girl and Blansky's Beauties were in the 60's and 70's. and some of the other ones mentioned were newer'but i do not know when they were aired.
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 07:31
If we're going to get into Science Fiction then Dr Who, I'm talking about New Who though. Most of the companions don't seem to have mothers popping up, but Rose and Donna certainly did and I would have loved to see Jackie put Rose over her lap for a good old fashioned British smack bottom. Rose knew about spanking, she once told the Doctor he was going the right way for a smack.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 18:23
In the original Doctor Who (yes, the first Doctor) there's a scene where he threatens his granddaughter with a smacked bottom. It's in the same episode where he "encourages her" to stay in one time with the man she loves - because while she's old enough to get married she's not too old for a smacked bottom.

A nice combo.

And of course Sarah Jane really needed one - but that's a bit off topic...

Hmm... I can see Rose getting one from her mother after running around in space and time with that weird guy. Yes, that would be on topic.

Goodgulf

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 19:27
This has always been a favorite subject. Anytime I watch a TV show (or movie) I'm always looking for situations in the plot where a F/F spanking could, and should, have been been written into the script. And of course, more often than not, it is a mother/daughter situation.

One of my favorites was Donna Pinciotti on That 70s Show. She had a rebellious nature but her mom was a blond air head so writing that would have been more of a challenge. But there was one episode where she got caught smoking at school. Her parents grounded her but she immediately sneaked out. Getting caught and treated to a good dose of her mom's hairbrush would have been a perfect ending for that episode. There was another one where after her mom and dad had split up and she got caught playing hooking and getting drunk before noon. When her wimpy dad and his dominant girlfriend confronted her in her bedroom she yelled, You're not my mom." Right there she should have told Bob, "Excuse us for a few minutes." After leaving them alone she would have wrestled Donna across her knee while seated on the foot of the bed. It would be a struggle, but she'd manage to get her jeans and panties down to her knees and proceed to land a hundred or so hard crisp smacks on her bare bottom. Once the girl was subdued and given up any fight she would tell her, "Now that the color of your ass matches the color of your hair, maybe we can discuss this in a more rational manner." She would finish her lecture with the sore redhead still draped across her lap and punctuate it with an occasional hard spank on her inflamed posterior. The title of the episode: "Sting Operation."

I have many more stored in my brain but that's one of my favorites and the first to come to mind.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 07:32
Funny you should mention Donna from That 70's Show. In my original article with the 3 TV Moms, I mentioned that Tanya Roberts was keeping the tradition up by spanking her on screen daughter off screen. I think they could have explained it off in the show, because the mother was so dippy that it wouldn't have been out of character for her. Another recent show that could have used some mother/daughter spanking was Desperate Housewives. We already knew that Bree was a spanker, because she spanked one of Lynette's horrible boys once. I assume she spanked her daughter when the girl was younger, but she was in her late teens in the show and well behaved anyway. Susan could have spanked her daughter, but the one who needed the spanking there was Susan herself, not her daughter. Back to Dr Who, I'd pay money to see Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) spank her 'daughter' Alex Kingston (River Song). Although Susan was the Doctor's granddaughter (there is debate about that), I think Barbara would have been the perfect maternal substitute to administer a spanking.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 16 Mar 2012 08:28
I would love to see Rosie and Sophie Webster go over mum Sally's knee in Coronation Street.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 18 Mar 2012 00:15
Soap operas were ideal for this. I could spend a lot of time fantasizing about mother daughter spankings on the likes of Neighbours and Home and Away.

Page  Page 2 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 10
Aerolife, anpedant, dougmorton, Kay2ks, rayleighbarns, ShelbyH, sircookiemon, StefK, westviking, whitmont2000
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9