LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mother/daughter spankings- TV Shows That Could Have Had Them

Page  Page 1 of 10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 18:10
As those who have read some of my stories know, I love the mother/daughter spanking theme(and the related grandmother/grandmother, aunt/niece ones). Notice that the story of mine that has elicited the most comments is a mother/daughter domestic discipline story, "Cara's Bikini vs Mom's Paddle."
As I have mentioned before, I am interested in F/F spanking in movies and TV. I'll look at TV in this thread and just throw out the names of some shows that featured mothers and daughters.
There are a lot of the older family programs with Moms and daughters like Little House on the Prairie and the Waltons. Too bad June Cleaver had no daughters.
How about Edith Bunker spanking Gloria on All in the Family, or Mom Endora spanking Samantha in Bewitched, Laverne and Shirley's Moms spanking them?
Think I did see a story somewhere that had Mom Kate of Petticoat Junction spanking her 3 daughters.
Could even have the Queen on Wonder Woman spanking her daughters Diana and Drusilla(Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl). Thats already been done by spanking artist Andy Price, over on Chross's board.
Have to mention Baywatch, though only Mom/daughter was Summer(Nicole Eggert) and her Mom. Loved to have seen her get spanked in those very highcut one piece suits she wore when not in the guard suit.
Of course Baywatch would have to have been the greatest show of all times in terms of the number of spankable female botttoms shown. To my knowledge none ever were.
And certainly Mother Alice Wakefield badly needed to apply some oldfashioned discipline to the bottoms of the twins in Sweet Valley High-especially Jessica.
Finish with a couple more recent favorites. I have mentioned Buffy and her Mom before, but how about Willlow and her Mom? On one ep she tells Willlow "you are grounded". Willow could be so whiny sometimes it would have been nice to see have something to whine about, like a sore bottom.
While the Charmed sisters mother and grandmother were on the Other Side, they occasionally did materialize in the flesh. Have them come back and spank the sisters for misusing their magic , as they did on occasion. And there are references to misbehavior and wildness as teens on several eps, about Prue being wild, and Phoebe also-one time she got caught for shoplifting shoes. Grams could certainly have spanked her for that.
Grams really did give Paige a smack on the bottom on one ep when she was feeling sorry for herself, to encourage her perk up.
And Xena has a number of possibilities. Xena's Mom Cyrene spanking her, Xena spanking her daughter Eve. And Gabrielle's Mom spanking both her and her sister Lila.
Others may have their own suggestions. And maybe there has been a mother/daughter TV spanking(one involving either a teen or adult daughter, not a small youngster) that they could let us know about.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 03:11
Redskinluver:
Others may have their own suggestions. And maybe there has been a mother/daughter TV spanking(one involving either a teen or adult daughter, not a small youngster) that they could let us know about.

Here is something you might like, a cartoon spanking of Princess Allura who is late teens or early twenties by her stern older governess. Voltron-The Lion Has New Claws. Episode seven, season one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ096aHTbno

The spanking itself is about halfway through the 24 minute episode although there are other spanking references elsewhere. Voltron is also available on cable TV in the US.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 04:48
Kate Bradley threatened assorted people with a spanking in Petticoat Junction. I wrote a story about a lost scene in Petticoat Junction. To my knowledge, the show never showed a spanking, just threatened it. I have also written Wonder Woman spanking stories. The original comic book did have spankings and reminisces of spankings in it, but the TV series did not. Buffy's mother had plenty of cause to spank her in the show, as did the aunts in Sabrina the Teenage Witch. In the Beverly Hillbillies, Granny threatened mostly Jethro, but Jed did give a smack to Elly May in one show.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 07:54
I did a Bared Affair article that featured interviews with 3 TV Moms: Shirley Jones (Shirley Partridge), Florence Henderson (Carol Brady) and Meredith Baxter-Birney (Elise Keaton), telling how they disciplined their on screen daughters off screen. In shows that could have used a mother/daughter spanking I have a few entries. I'm a big Buffy fan, but I never saw Buffy as really needing a spanking, and could Joyce have done it in any case, Slayer strength, you know. Dawn on the other hand, oh how that child needed her bottom spanked. Willow no, not until season 6 when she got addicted to magic and by that time it should have been girlfriend Tara giving the spanking, not her neglectful mother. Sam from Bewitched was a favourite prospective spanker, but not from Endora. Sam was far more intelligent and responsible than her mother, if anything daughter should have spanked mother there. I always wanted to see Lana Lang from Smallville wind up over her aunt's knee (mother died in the meteor shower) or Martha Kent's lap, she came across as very motherly. There's a show down here called Packed to the Rafters, and I always wanted to see the mother in that Julie, played by Rebecca Gibney spank her grown daughter Rachel (Jessica Marais).

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 12:44
People can go on indefinitely listing TV shows where the daughter should have had a spanking but as a dedicated spanko I can make it much simpler: If there is a mother/daughter on TV then sometimes the daughter should be given a hard spanking (and possibly the mother as well).

Or to put it another way, here is a complete list of all the daughters on TV who should NOT be spanked: None.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 22:16
Nicely said tiptopper and so true.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 02:57
I recall Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies did spank a young female con artist called Country Kate once though the spanking was off screen. When she came back into the room still rubbing her bottom, Jed asked her if Granny got her all straightened out, to which she replies, "Oh yes sir! No one ever explained right and wrong to me like THAT before!"

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 07:01
Granny gave a lot of spankings on that show. She spanked an FBI agent once I think, Jed told whoever was going to sort it out he'd better do it quick because Granny was already dusting his britches down. Mr Drysdale once asked Jed to give a girl a spanking, he spoke to her and explained a few things, she was in tears and Mr Drysdale thought he had spanked her.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 14:37
While I hope we can get the thread more back on topic about mothers and daughters, have another delightful Beverly Hillbillies spanking mention to contribute.
One time Ellie May was roaring around on a motorcycle. Granny says next time she comes past, she'll snatch her off and "tan her britches."
Instead, somehow Granny ends up seated on the bike and eventually runs it into the swimming pool!
But wouldnt it have been nice to see Granny tan the seat of those well filled out "britches" that Ellie May wore? Or take Ellie May to the woodshed clad in one of her swimsuits, a fashion choice that Granny said she did not approve of, I seem to recall.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 20:37
What about crossovers? These days shows often seem to inhabit the same universes and they crossover with guests from one show appearing in another. There are 4 SyFy shows I know of that do this: Eureka, Haven, Warehouse 13 and Alphas. It would be fun to think of a mother from one show crossing over and spanking a daughter in another.

Page  Page 1 of 10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
Backbeat, BashfulBob, bbob20, brenden937, cerby, Geoffrey, Heroth, Odysseus600, pic7, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9